Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. (40402 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Fira09(m): 7:27am On Feb 13
Nigerians are not just good grin, see the way you were dealt with alongside your food.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by pelumi25: 7:51am On Feb 13
Bros, na shey na sacrifice you go do for your girlfriends house nii. Abi ewo nii eleyin meta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by folake4u(f): 7:57am On Feb 13
Proserpina:
grin grin grin grin grin

You are right o . grin

You nor see as he don calm small. grin
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by folake4u(f): 7:58am On Feb 13
GloriousGbola:
You are all very wicked and bush women
Someone is eating with a classic, limited edition vintage spoon and you are mocking him. Do you know how much that spoon will go for on ebay?

Man is eating in style and you can't see it

Most of you would eat that fufu with you dorty fake nails, but the guy is eating his fufu and egg with a spoon! That is class! It takes real culinary skill to handle fufu, egg, and stew with a spoon. Even more so when the fufu is lovingly wrapped in biodegradable cellophane and not pretensiously placed in a steel plate.

Bad belle women hating on an alpha and his stew with poached eggs

Price of condom has apparently doubled. Double wahala

Make him go auction the vintage spoon for eBay, so him life go better na.

4 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by rapheal5(m): 8:05am On Feb 13
mariahAngel:

Yorubas often add eggs to their ayamase.
Even buka stew.

Boiled eggs in stew are usually tasty if allowed to absorb some flavour.
one man food is another man's problem.... Y'all should try a 2 days well soaked egg in stew 😋

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Ologbo147: 8:11am On Feb 13
folake4u:
I pity the poor girl he's dating.

After eating such type of food, and maybe fuçking overnight, the sperm he'd release won't even be healthy to produce healthy strong children.

O ma shey oh. embarassed

aside the fact that you don’t like the man or the food per say, let’s be frank that food is not unhealthy. That’s egg, three. That is one of the best source of protein alongside with fish. Tuwo is made of corn, corn is carbonhydrate and contains many other assorted vitamins and minerals. The meat is there also, that food is anything but unhealthy
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by femi4: 8:32am On Feb 13
jeromestarks:
Pix
Egg n swallow? You be ghanian
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Hisimperialmaje(m): 8:44am On Feb 13
You no get shame,, na food be this?! . Ok how Dem dey call this delicacy
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by folake4u(f): 9:29am On Feb 13
Ologbo147:
aside the fact that you don’t like the man or the food per say, let’s be frank that food is not unhealthy. That’s egg, three. That is one of the best source of protein alongside with fish. Tuwo is made of corn, corn is carbonhydrate and contains many other assorted vitamins and minerals. The meat is there also, that food is anything but unhealthy

K

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by razible5384(m): 10:58am On Feb 13
folake4u:

Lmao, I'm not shocked. That's the reason when they start their nonsense and tag me, I ignore most times.

The real high value men don't troll and insult women. This one na just local ekuke feeling funky.

Nairaland being a faceless forum go dey make you envy person wey you suppose dey pity. grin grin
your mouth no be here oh....what a punch line
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by razible5384(m): 11:05am On Feb 13
Caaz:
Jeromestark come n chow better homemade meal from my kitchen ,not that your dirtee sacrifice cheesy
grin grin
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by charlizonto: 11:19am On Feb 13
Ahh! this kain food wey Yoruba Nollywood juju ifa priests dey take do èbò for film...

Is that Where you got your inspiration from?if that's the case...u don forget to add feather ooh
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by pansophist(m): 11:35am On Feb 13
The guy expected hailing and appreciation, na yabbing follow grin

Btw, what's the name of that dark, greenish thing? Na vegetables be that?

5 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by folake4u(f): 1:29pm On Feb 13
razible5384:
your mouth no be here oh....what a punch line

We bless the Lord. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by GloriousGbola: 1:48pm On Feb 13
A real unforced error.

OP sat down looked at his meal of fufu, hard boiled eggs and ewedu, set out tastefully on a plastic party table and packaged in secondary school 555 cutlery, shared same Pic with his crew and they all agreed the picture would give op massive amounts of clout.

On this same platform of food picture bandits, op chose to go for hard reality.

Anyway sukkot we need you to weigh in and interpret this meal and what it says.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by sukkot: 4:39pm On Feb 13
GloriousGbola:
A real unforced error.

OP sat down looked at his meal of fufu, hard boiled eggs and ewedu, set out tastefully on a plastic party table and packaged in secondary school 555 cutlery, shared same Pic with his crew and they all agreed the picture would give op massive amounts of clout.

On this same platform of food picture bandits, op chose to go for hard reality.

Anyway sukkot we need you to weigh in and interpret this meal and what it says.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 too funny. Ermmm from the pic the interpretation is OP YOU NEED TO BE VISITED BY EFCC. Dey chop multiple eggs during tinubulation 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by blueghost(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13
obiekunie01:

but bros!

how you go take eat ewedu and still finish am with cooked egg!! choi!!!

you and that your girlfriend will kill each other with horrible smelling mess!

Choi!!!

Though Nigeria lost the match , we had fun all through the night because the food was so so delicious (at least to her anyway).
No wonder they had fun all night grin grin
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by EKOSuperior(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13
You would have added oranges.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13
jeromestarks:

I will slap you.

grin grin grin

The only way is vawulence!!
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Farfalla(f): 10:58pm On Feb 14
pocohantas:
These are the guys creating standards for NL women in the Romance section. Chai!

One day one of you would prove me wrong.

See spoon. No other surface to snap food except plastic chair that they put bumbum and even mess on top it.

Poco please. grin grin
I intended to restrain myself and minimize posting on Nairaland this 2024 but you just had to make me log in, didn't you? Na you I blame. grin
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by pocohantas(f): 4:53am On Feb 15
Farfalla:

Poco please. grin grin
I intended to restrain myself and minimize posting on Nairaland this 2024 but you just had to make me log in, didn't you? Na you I blame. grin

Think am na. It is gross. cry
Happy new year and happy val. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Farfalla(f): 8:44am On Feb 15
pocohantas:

Think am na. It is gross. cry
Happy new year and happy val. cheesy
wink
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15
jeromestarks:

I will slap you.

I come in peace grin grin
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Konquest: 4:40pm On Feb 16
jeromestarks:
Last night, I went to see AFCON final in my girlfriend's house. After the second half, I got hungry and decided to prepare something to eat.

I went into her kitchen and Lo and Behold! I saw huge meat and crates of eggs. Omo! For this economy?

I quickly rushed to cook some eggs and meat in a very delicious stew , then we accompanied it a very smooth Tuwo.

This girl has never seen me cook before. She was surprised!

Though Nigeria lost the match , we had fun all through the night because the food was so so delicious (at least to her anyway).
By my calculations, this food cost about 5k.
How much will it cost you to prepare this?

Forget the table, na backyard we sidown with her potable TV dey watch match.

What do you think about the meal?
This thread posts just reaffirms that human beings behave like pack of wolves... The herd mentality or tendency to behave like lemmings is inherent in a lot of people. "Man KNOW thyself."
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Konquest: 5:04pm On Feb 16
skj1377:
That food can't be N5k stop telling lies. 3 eggs at N180 each is N540. Tomatoes, pepper onions for that size of plate is N300 or less. The piece of meat say N500 . Total is N500 + N300 + N540 equal to N1340 let's assume you bough the swallow only N500 total is still N1840 which is less than N2000. So why the lies
That's interesting.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Konquest: 5:11pm On Feb 16
aylipple:
Tuwo with miyan ewedu mixed with stew, beef and 3 eggs?

Nah man, can deal! Is this gluttony or social media validation or even both?
Is there anything wrong with eating all kinds of tuwo with miyan ewedu, stew, three boiled eggs and beef combo OR is it just the fact that the OP used an bent old spoon and a stainless steel plate to eat on a plastic table that is repulsive to you?
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Konquest: 5:23pm On Feb 16
mariahAngel:

Yorubas often add eggs to their ayamase.
Even buka stew.

Boiled eggs in stew are usually tasty if allowed to absorb some flavour.
Indeed, I'm surprised by the responses of some posters here especially some Yoruba folks you had a convo with on this thread who say the OP's food combo with eggs looks like a plate of "ebo" or sacrifice!

The Yorubas have an internationally famous stew made from only green peppers called "Ayamase" which is used to eat only Ofada rice and the Ayamase stew recipe was originally invented and popularized many decades back by a Yoruba woman from Ikenne in Ogun State (who has now passed on since 2013). Ayamase recipe quite similar but different from Ofada sauce/stew recipe which is made of red pepper and more as can be seen from the attached pic below.

Except if these posters are "repulsed" by the OP adding eggs to the tuwo, stew, and meat he's eating with a bent old metallic spoon and a metallic plate on a white plastic table, I absolutely see no reason why boiled eggs cannot be eaten with rice or any other recipe.
Based on the herd mentality this thread further exposes some human beings as being very good when it comes to mob action in the public space.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by mariahAngel(f): 5:55pm On Feb 16
Konquest:

Indeed, I'm surprised by the responses of some posters here especially some Yoruba folks on this thread who say the OP's food combo looks like a plate of "ebo" or sacrifice!

The Yorubas have an internationally famous stew made from only green peppers called "Ayamase" which is used to eat only Ofada rice and the Ayamase stew recipe was originally invented and popularized many decades back by a Yoruba woman from Ikenne in Ogun State (who has now passed on since 2013). Ayamase recipe quite similar but different from Ofada sauce/stew recipe which is made of red pepper and more as can be seen from the attached pic below.

Except if these posters are "repulsed" by the OP adding eggs to the tuwo, stew, and meat he's eating with a bent old metallic spoon and a metallic plate on a white plastic table, I absolutely see no reason why boiled eggs cannot be eaten with rice or any other recipe.
Based on the herd mentality this thread further exposes some human beings as being very good when it comes to mob action.

Wow! Good to know that. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Konquest: 6:07pm On Feb 16
mariahAngel:

Wow! Good to know that. cheesy
@mariahAngel,

You didn't know before now? I thought you would know this because you have a vast knowledge of several cuisines and recipes. You can read more about her online and how the name Ayamase was coined or came into existence years back.

Infact, the original Ayamase recipe is a close secret among the children and grandchildren of the woman who created Ayamase decades back.

@mariahAngel, read more about Madam Felicia Adesina who created Ayamase stew recipe in the link below:

=>https://www.feastafrique.com/hall-of-fame/aya-mase-iya-oniresi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by mariahAngel(f): 6:16pm On Feb 16
Konquest:

@mariahAngel,

You didn't know before now? I thought you would know this because you have a vast knowledge of several cuisines and recipes. You can read more about her online and how the name Ayamase was coined or came into existence years back.

Infact, the original Ayamase recipe is a close secret among the children and grandchildren of the woman who created Ayamase decades back.

I didn't know.
I know the story behind dodo ikire though. cheesy

I'm the kind of person that love to know the history behind recipes. How they were created

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by aylipple: 6:17pm On Feb 16
Konquest:

Is there anything wrong with eating all kinds of tuwo with miyan ewedu, stew, three boiled eggs and beef combo OR is it just the fact that the OP used an bent old spoon and a stainless steel plate to eat on a plastic table that is repulsive to you?

I actually did state two issues: gluttony or social media validation. I don't have a problem if he ate from an earthen ware or used corrosive utensils.

That said, I found it weird (not repulsive) that a man took himself to his girlfriend's house, saw her fridge was stocked with eggs and all manner of goodies and when he decided to prepare something for both of them to eat (tuwo and soup), he added beef and 3 boiled eggs.

So, it's either he's a glutton or a NL attention seeker; the latter seems to be it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.