Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. (40405 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Houseontherock1: 6:52pm On Feb 12
You for just use the huge meat instead of eggs...swallow with egg is a no-no angry

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by franchasofficia: 6:53pm On Feb 12
Bluezy13:

Sacrifice for the spirits.

Commonly found at T-junction.
Just add fanta to it since mirinda is no more.
cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Oracleee: 6:53pm On Feb 12
Swallow with egg? And 3 eggs and meat?

Not trying to criticize your meal but omoh, the eggs and meat combo is a big NO NO to me moreso the tuwo.

Naturally once too much protein dey food like this it's a great turn off to me already.

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by honour7: 6:53pm On Feb 12
[quote author=jeromestarks post=

This girl has never seen me cook before. She was surprised!

Though Nigeria lost the match , we had fun all through the night because the food was so so delicious (at least to her anyway).
By my calculations, this food cost about 5k.
How much will it cost you to prepare this?

Forget the table, na backyard we sidown with her potable TV dey watch match.

What do you think about the meal?[/quote]

You don dey follow your babe chop her hookup money, no cry later say you no do again oh.

5 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 6:53pm On Feb 12
fidelmarshal199:

The problem is not you visiting your gf, the issue is that everything bout the pictures reeks of abject poverty, the plate, spoon. and so on, You even went ahead to dish 3 eggs in a plate at once, Trying so hard to prove a point which isn't there

BTW I hope this girlfriend is a virgin.
Your mouth is too sharp.

And no, she's not a virgin. This is why I will never marry her.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 6:54pm On Feb 12
Mercury12:
What's with the eggs?
Are you from Ghana?
Mr marry-a-virgin 🤣
I will slap you this girl.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 6:55pm On Feb 12
Blazadenise:
Haha for this economy, abi this one no know say egg na 300
One egg?
Haba bros. Try dey lie small small naaa. Chayi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by mariahAngel(f): 6:55pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:
More . Not much.

Why the numerous boiled eggs?
You be Ghanaian? undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Obierika(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12
MatrixReloaded:
Aja ndi muo

grin

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 6:55pm On Feb 12
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
Nyama, what is this?

People can eat anything o.
It's funny how you people have objectify women.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by aylipple: 6:55pm On Feb 12
Tuwo with miyan ewedu mixed with stew, beef and 3 eggs?

Nah man, can deal! Is this gluttony or social media validation or even both?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 6:57pm On Feb 12
abobote:
I can't still find the food.

3 eggs and stew is what you are calling food

How did this rubbish make it to front page.
We finished the poor girl food, Bleep her till morning despite our defeat yesterday. And we should clap for you
You think it's easy?

One egg is 300bucks ooo. That's like 5k you're seeing in those pix.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 6:57pm On Feb 12
LegendaryArnold:

Are you Ghanian?
I will slap you.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by FashionCookie(f): 6:58pm On Feb 12
Enamel plates na u take cook am? undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 6:58pm On Feb 12
omooba969:

This one you dey invade your gf kitchen dey wack her food, hope say you sef dey show love o.
Definitely. I love her but can't marry her cuz she's not a virgin when I met her.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by emperor4love(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12
No b fowl yansh I de see so

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by tnerro1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12
Don’t remember the year I used that type of spoon last😁

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 6:59pm On Feb 12
johbara:
You carry 5k cook this thing?.…....chai.. people are really suffering. Bros come Nembe make I show you something 🙏
What are you saying?
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:00pm On Feb 12
Bluezy13:

Sacrifice for the spirits.

Commonly found at T-junction.
Just add fanta to it since mirinda is no more.

Thank you oooooooo.

Anytime I see eggs in stews, all I see is a sacrificial meal.

I wonder why some add eggs to their stew.

The appearance is unappealing to me.

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 7:00pm On Feb 12
WhereMyLoud:
who get "huge meat and crates of eggs for house" na two cup of rice go be her problem?
I no see rice for her kitchen.
Case closed!

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Maxtipulation(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12
Is your girlfriend Ghanaian?
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by thatsleepboy1: 7:02pm On Feb 12

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Mercury12(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

I will slap you this girl.
Is your sister a virgin? 😂
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 7:03pm On Feb 12
abobote:

Shut up, how can you call swallow and egg food
Waitin u eat this morning?
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 7:03pm On Feb 12
tiswell:
Foolish simp
I will slap you.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by teebillz: 7:04pm On Feb 12
obiekunie01:
That spoon meeeeen!!! damn!!

see the food self!! is this soup or stew or what precisely

swallow and egg!! nyaaammmaaa!!!

naija and poverty na 5 & 6! tufiakwa!!

The spoon tells a story.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by jeromestarks: 7:04pm On Feb 12
spiSeyi:
Where is the huge meat grin
You no see sweet, huge meat for inside read stew?
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by zed7: 7:07pm On Feb 12
Everybody is somebody on social media. Isn't this the same imp always shaming women? This is poverty at it's highest.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by teebillz: 7:07pm On Feb 12
OP, Your spoon says a thousand words. The last time I saw its kind was over 25 years ago, when I was still in primary school.

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by skj1377(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12
That food can't be N5k stop telling lies. 3 eggs at N180 each is N540. Tomatoes, pepper onions for that size of plate is N300 or less. The piece of meat say N500 . Total is N500 + N300 + N540 equal to N1340 let's assume you bough the swallow only N500 total is still N1840 which is less than N2000. So why the lies

4 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by johbara: 7:10pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

What are you saying?
I don't understand how someone will use 5k to prepare what am seeing. Is the person in prison??

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Sleekfingers: 7:11pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:
Last night, I went to see AFCON final in my girlfriend's house. After the second half, I got hungry and decided to prepare something to eat.
I went into her kitchen and Lo and Behold! I saw huge meat and crates of eggs. Omo! For this economy?

I quickly rushed to cook some eggs and meat in a very delicious stew , then we accompanied it a very smooth Tuwo.

This girl has never seen me cook before. She was surprised!

Though Nigeria lost the match , we had fun all through the night because the food was so so delicious (at least to her anyway).
By my calculations, this food cost about 5k.
How much will it cost you to prepare this?

Forget the table, na backyard we sidown with her potable TV dey watch match.

What do you think about the meal?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tuwo and egg......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.