Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. (40394 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Proserpina: 8:33pm On Feb 12

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by folake4u(f): 8:34pm On Feb 12
Caaz:

Hahahahaha sugar rush....I was surprised.

Hahahaha, no need to be surprised.

By their fruits, you shall know them.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Nmezor(f): 8:35pm On Feb 12
What a food combo undecided
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Ginaz(f): 8:37pm On Feb 12
I'm trying to understand the food you cooked. It's not appetizing to the eyes. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by folake4u(f): 8:38pm On Feb 12
Proserpina:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Envy person wey you suppose they pity" ....

That's deep!!! grin grin

This op and the ex lift operator don prove say nah the lowest dey get the most standard grin grin. Na them go bring list of what the want in women like Nigeria budget grin

But it's the truth na. grin grin

How can you spend 24/7 online and be chanting "Nigerian women are useless", "Any girl who's not a virgin is an olosho", do you really think they have good quality of life?

As for that ex-lift operator ehn? He go dey alright. Reality don set for am.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by folake4u(f): 8:40pm On Feb 12
I pity the poor girl he's dating.

After eating such type of food, and maybe fuçking overnight, the sperm he'd release won't even be healthy to produce healthy strong children.

O ma shey oh. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by chukwudiology(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12
Bluezy13:

Sacrifice for the spirits.

Commonly found at T-junction.
Just add fanta to it since mirinda is no more.
But this man go dey patronize native doctors ooooo
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by izubext007: 8:45pm On Feb 12
Guy u and ur girl friend poor

5 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Caaz: 8:51pm On Feb 12
folake4u:

After eating such type of food, and maybe fuçking overnight, the sperm he'd release won't even be healthy to produce healthy strong children.

O ma shey oh. embarassed
Hahahaha folake4u....savage

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by drimzsmoke(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12
Bluezy13:

The spirits accepted thy sacrifice and gave thee slapping madness.
Reason your girlfriend ran away.
You slapped her out of her own house.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by folake4u(f): 8:53pm On Feb 12
[quote author=Caaz post=128426280][/quote]

😂😂
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:54pm On Feb 12
thesicilian:
This same jeromestarks that claims to be a big boy.
You guys will always inadvertently expose yourselves at the end of the day.

Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by drimzsmoke(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12
Mercury12:
What's with the eggs?
Are you from Ghana?
Mr marry-a-virgin 🤣

It's virgin food!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by elinaxy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12
What the hell is this? You even get mind post am.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Caaz: 8:57pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

Waitin dey make this one laugh?
Dirtee thing
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by fati2001(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12
So last last a girl have been giving you attention?. No wonder your bashing for women don reduce. And I hope she is a virgin?.

8 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by We4all: 8:59pm On Feb 12
This thread got me laughing so hard. Jeromestarks, the preacher of female virginity turns out to be a low budget dude dating his type. I'm sure he used firewood to prepare the meal.

13 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Tonyx5(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12
obiekunie01:
That spoon meeeeen!!! damn!!

see the food self!! is this soup or stew or what precisely

swallow and egg!! nyaaammmaaa!!!

naija and poverty na 5 & 6! tufiakwa!!
Spoon long like screw driver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by sageb: 9:08pm On Feb 12
pocohantas:
These are the guys creating standards for NL women in the Romance section. Chai!

One day one of you would prove me wrong.

See spoon. No other surface to snap food except plastic chair that they put bumbum and even mess on top it.

It's Pocohantas on the beatcheesy
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Caaz: 9:09pm On Feb 12
There was this meal he posted last year how he was eating watery stew n soggy moimoi in Jos.

This man has bn massively and heavyly trolling nairaland women.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by YourKarma: 9:10pm On Feb 12
But guy, withi this poverty you're showcasing you're still supporting APC?

Seems you and poverty have a life-long bond

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by fati2001(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12
thesicilian:

Just as Mosdii or whatever his name was.

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Caaz: 9:16pm On Feb 12
Jeromestark wey normally suppose dey clean some of awa shoes offline cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by InvertedHammer: 9:20pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:
Last night, I went to see AFCON final in my girlfriend's house. After the second half, I got hungry and decided to prepare something to eat.
I went into her kitchen and Lo and Behold! I saw huge meat and crates of eggs. Omo! For this economy?

I quickly rushed to cook some eggs and meat in a very delicious stew , then we accompanied it a very smooth Tuwo.

This girl has never seen me cook before. She was surprised!

Though Nigeria lost the match , we had fun all through the night because the food was so so delicious (at least to her anyway).
By my calculations, this food cost about 5k.
How much will it cost you to prepare this?

Forget the table, na backyard we sidown with her potable TV dey watch match.

What do you think about the meal?
/

Some women are really suffering in relationships cool

/

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by SPAMBOX7: 9:20pm On Feb 12
thesicilian:
They eventually forget their lies grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by KhingLufem1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12
looks like sacrifice to me
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by LOVEGINO(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

Sharap! It's ewedu - as the Yorubas would call it.
ewedu with egg? Dem no fit give prisoners dis concussion.
Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by REGINALD001(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:
Last night, I went to see AFCON final in my girlfriend's house. After the second half, I got hungry and decided to prepare something to eat.
I went into her kitchen and Lo and Behold! I saw huge meat and crates of eggs. Omo! For this economy?

I quickly rushed to cook some eggs and meat in a very delicious stew , then we accompanied it a very smooth Tuwo.

Though Nigeria lost the match , we had fun all through the night because the food was so so delicious (at least to her anyway).

grin grin BROTHER WHICH KAIN PLATE AND SPOON BE THIS, I REMEMBERED USING THIS IN THE LATE 90s. HELP YOUR BABE TO GET A MORE MODERN LOOKING SPOON NAA, AND FANCY LOOKING CERAMIC PLATES.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by Deeprooted: 9:33pm On Feb 12
If these are your fingers then I'm sorry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by REGINALD001(m): 9:37pm On Feb 12
jeromestarks:

Oh BOY FOR YOU TO GET MIND EAT COMFORTABLY WITH THESE KAIN ITEMS, YOU MUST REALLY BE A MESSY DUDE, JOKES APART, AM TALKING ABOUT YOU NOW, NOT YOUR BABES UTENCILS.........YOUR UNDER WEARS MUST BE SOMETHING ELSE... EVEN HERS SEF.

YOUR SHAME DEY SHAME ME SMALL. AT KEAST WITHOUT BEING TOLD MEEEEENH. FOR YOUR MIND WETIN CONCERN YOU, NO BE TO COME CHOP, NACK, HOPEFULLY SLEEP OVER AND WAKA THE NEXT DAY......... I DON'T WANT TO EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW THE BED SPREAD GO LOOK LIKE AND THE ACCOMPANYING ODOUR .

ONYE ERIRI ERI.

6 Likes

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by GloriousGbola: 9:44pm On Feb 12
You are all very wicked and bush women
Someone is eating with a classic, limited edition vintage spoon and you are mocking him. Do you know how much that spoon will go for on ebay?

Man is eating in style and you can't see it

Most of you would eat that fufu with you dorty fake nails, but the guy is eating his fufu and egg with a spoon! That is class! It takes real culinary skill to handle fufu, egg, and stew with a spoon. Even more so when the fufu is lovingly wrapped in biodegradable cellophane and not pretensiously placed in a steel plate.

Bad belle women hating on an alpha and his stew with poached eggs

folake4u:

O ma shey oh. embarassed

Price of condom has apparently doubled. Double wahala

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. by JasonNOTStatham: 9:46pm On Feb 12
skj1377:
That food can't be N5k stop telling lies. 3 eggs at N180 each is N540. Tomatoes, pepper onions for that size of plate is N300 or less. The piece of meat say N500 . Total is N500 + N300 + N540 equal to N1340 let's assume you bough the swallow only N500 total is still N1840 which is less than N2000. So why the lies
All na for show off, egg weh he don go rinse - then warm am the next day.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.