Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu (38654 Views)

Monitor Lizard/aligator Caught By Some Boys While Fishing This Afternoon / Photos Of Cobra Found In My Room / See The Current Worst Internet Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Goodnewsforlife: 2:09pm On Feb 13
SEO2002:
you're a very stooopid b@stard like Ur mom. Piiig
did I ask for your mothers name?

Y did u decide to tell me?
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by durasome(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13
chigoziri2403:
Heat and mosquito... A deadly duo

Although I prefer mosquito bites than heat
.na Wow ooo you like mosquito to heat.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Enskynelson(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13
fineboynl:
it does not work like that oh. Atmospheric heat on temperature is different from internet body it.
Really? How is 37 degree C in the atmosphere different from 37 degrees C of the body?
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by maths1000: 2:13pm On Feb 13
21 degrees here gidenyi rwanda

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Zhunnurayn(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13
capnies:
MINE WAS 39 THE HIGHEST IVE RECORDED
PORT HARCOURT

Really? Here in kano at the peak of the heat season, it hits up to 42C. Usually in mid April to may
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by toujurs: 2:20pm On Feb 13
chigoziri2403:

grin you've really been through a lot.

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by newoffer: 2:22pm On Feb 13
If u have power bank go get this small USB fans then plug it n enjoy your sleep..
Acidosis:
Toor, I thought I was the only one experiencing the intense weather. I wan faint.

As you're sweating profusely, just make sure that you're also raining curses on the government.

We have been reduced to a generator republic. To power the generator is also a problem. How many Nigerians can afford N630 per hour, running that noisy and irritating pollutant (generator)?

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Ttipsy(f): 2:25pm On Feb 13
Rain coming with full force
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Loveisnotenough: 2:28pm On Feb 13
Af0nja:

I swear oki grin

I no get time for excuses oh, na every two hours I go bath to keep me cool because I can't stand this heat grin grin

In this economy?Eva soap na 400 o....Where you day get money from?

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Esthered: 2:28pm On Feb 13
Af0nja:

I can't even dare to sleep for bed oo. My bed just dey as e dey since three days now. No rumpling grin
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Goodnewsforlife: 2:29pm On Feb 13
klenton:

so you get mind dey call the mods, after you don pollute this space with your tribalistic venoms, you can't even handle half of what you dish out.

And to be honest with you, your everything the guy said and more, your indeed a curse to humanity.
this election loss pain u gan n I understand

Get used to losing
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by MadamExcellency: 2:32pm On Feb 13
nairalanda1:

Well, if we allowed the power sector to set its prices 10 years ago, maybe we wouldn't have seen improvement, but things would be much better than now powers.

We use generators because we do not want to pay the market price for power, so karma in a way is forcing us to face the fact, via generators, that power may cost.

Yet Discos were charged over billions of Naira for outrageous overbilling by estimation. And they agree to pay.

Stop defending what you know nothing about. There is no way public electric generation should cost more than solar generation for private citizens over two years. People invest in Solar for lighting and devices which have proved to be cheaper than NEPA.

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by ABC101FF: 2:32pm On Feb 13
I dont think Nigerians understand. This is Tinubu's heat, it is national.

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by spencekat(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13
chigoziri2403:

You love malaria.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Rejoice28(f): 2:34pm On Feb 13
The worst part is that Nepa won't bring light smh undecided

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by ABC101FF: 2:34pm On Feb 13
I dont think Nigerians understand. This is Tinubu's heat, it is national. Odumeje has said it before, everywhere is on fire!
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by nairalanda1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13
MadamExcellency:

Yet Discos were charged over billions of Naira for outrageous overbilling by estimation. And they agree to pay.

Stop defending what you know nothing about. There is no way public electric generation should cost more than solar generation for private citizens over two years. People invest in Solar for lighting and devices which have proved to be cheaper than NEPA.

And the discos overbilled because lack of a cost reflective tarrif and power theft means either they rip off some of their consumers to survive or they fall into destruction due to massive losses.

And even then they still lose

If yoi want a taste of how the discos live, then run a business where government forces you to.sell at a loss and nearly half your customers are not paying.

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by actrinity(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13
chigoziri2403:

Noooo, I prefer heat to mosquitoes ooo
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by themanderon: 2:36pm On Feb 13
Heatwave yet no light and the price of fuel has made many to park up their generators. Suffering and smiling Nigerians. Fela would be mad if he returns and finds Nigerians still living even worse than the conditions he left it almost 30yrs ago and you tell me that something is not fundamentally wrong with this nation.

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Equity15(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
we already know who your generations are n u perfectly describe them well

Wait for tinubu to come n fan u in your mud house, me I dey sleep dey enjoy for here n u dey curse your mama for there

If u no get money to buy cash, sunking dey allow installment ooo before u die for house

I no wan hear say hear kpain one mugu for house ooo
you know someone that allows installment?
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by spencekat(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13
MichaelSokoto:

u have idea hw much be malaria drug now 4 dis tilumbunation crisis regime?

or are u playing or wat?
Him dey play.

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by patrickcollins: 2:36pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
see d typical hypocrisy of the igbos that make people hate u

Someone insulted me n I gave a reply n u only reported my own reply without reporting his

I guess u see it as normal for igbos to insult people but they mustn’t reply the insult

Even if heaven will fall I prefer it that having anything doing with igbos
Your own cup of tea Igbo people no send you

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by spencekat(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13
MrPaul2:

It's 660 per liter here in Benin city
680 at Umuahia.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Acidosis(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13
newoffer:
If u have power bank go get this small USB fans then plug it n enjoy your sleep..

How many can you possibly buy when you have a wife, kids, and maybe parents living with you?
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by af0nja2000: 2:39pm On Feb 13
henrimoto:
... Abakaliki na something else during this period. The whole atmosphere is just too hot, even, in the cool of the evening.

If you no get Ac for house, na to dey constantly visit those fast food joint, to cool your body temperature .
I think say na only me yesterday I dey waka go huz, as I reach UBA frontage I just enter na go sit down for customer care like I have any reasonable complain.

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by spencekat(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13
Aemmyjah:

No need cursing the government as it won't bring about a better atmosphere
Not everyone can afford fuel to on Generator which only adds to the global warming
Even if Nepa brings light, nit everyone has the connections or even the bills

Everytime I wipe my jaw but there's no sweat but I know it's sweaty. My entire body even after a cold shower is like someone working in a bakery
In Europe, it's extreme cold, colder than your deep freezer
I sometimes feel like [/b]the sun is licking my forehead[b] grin
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by spencekat(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13
blowjohn:

But they can survive 400 naira per bottle per hour of alcohol everyday.
Beer is no longer 400 per bottle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago / World's 1st Digital Tombstone That Display The Deceased Videos, Photos