Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu (38598 Views)

Monitor Lizard/aligator Caught By Some Boys While Fishing This Afternoon / Photos Of Cobra Found In My Room / See The Current Worst Internet Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Obviouslyblunt: 2:42pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
b cursing people when others are getting solar n moving ahead
see reasoning. What a fellow.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Kcfresh2103(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13
grin that guy no well seriously.
klenton:

so you get mind dey call the mods, after you don pollute this space with your tribalistic venoms, you can't even handle half of what you dish out.

And to be honest with you, your everything the guy said and more, your indeed a curse to humanity.

1 Like

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Obviouslyblunt: 2:46pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
u are d idiot n your father is d fool

Keep cursing people wen no send una papa, don’t go n get solar

If u like hit your head against d wall, u die sara b dat
seun.

2 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Greenback: 2:46pm On Feb 13
chigoziri2403:
Heat and mosquito... A deadly duo

Although I prefer mosquito bites than heat
Not possible..I hate both with passion
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by MySolace: 2:47pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
see d typical hypocrisy of the igbos that make people hate u

Someone insulted me n I gave a reply n u only reported my own reply without reporting his

I guess u see it as normal for igbos to insult people but they mustn’t reply the insult

Even if heaven will fall I prefer it that having anything doing with igbos
Ur response is out of proportion. U cursed his father... U found dat appropriate? Also by mentioning tribe first, it simply tels ur conscience was never pure.

2 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Obviouslyblunt: 2:47pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:

Someone insulted me n I gave a reply n u only reported my own reply without reporting his

I guess u see it as normal for igbos to insult people but they mustn’t reply the insult

seun, rule 2, bringing attention and insulting a tribe.

2 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Goodnewsforlife: 2:47pm On Feb 13
Obviouslyblunt:
seun.
bluntcrazeman

Check what he wrote before I reply him n don’t b an hypocrite
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by occfx: 2:50pm On Feb 13
fineboynl:
The heatwave nor be here. My room was 37c this afternoon. Enugu to be precise.

No electricity to power the air conditioner. I almost die last night for heat and mosquito.

The light show up now but not stable

It's drop to 36.1 C after I power the air conditioner. The humidity is 37%,

This heat is a sign of rain coming soon.

Is there heat in your location?

One of the punishments from God for our wrong doings in the last Feb 25 unfortunately, we are the collateral damage. I am seeing the heat extending to April without any sign of rain. This is the great Tinubulation Bible talked about. There will be fear of drought and famine and one day in April, the heavens will release the rain heavily and everybody go rejoice. However, that rain is coming with a huge surprise in the zoo political structure.

1 Like

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Akalia(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
we already know who your generations are n u perfectly describe them well

Wait for tinubu to come n fan u in your mud house, me I dey sleep dey enjoy for here n u dey curse your mama for there

If u no get money to buy cash, sunking dey allow installment ooo before u die for house

I no wan hear say hear kpain one mugu for house ooo
Hello can you enlighten me on the sunking installment payment plan?
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by ikevictor: 2:52pm On Feb 13
Acidosis:

😂😂

Imagine what pregnant women are going through this period. Omo, we are going through a whole lot.

My landlord wants to finish me here with generator noise. He powers his gen all through the night. I can't blame him because his kids can't stand the weather. It's unbearable.

That your foolish landlord should turn off his generator so that his neighbors can sleep. So because of his kids, all his neighbors can have an increase in BP? What kind of super selfish behavior is that? If he loves uninterrupted power that much then he should go get solar. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Aemmyjah(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13
Loveisnotenough:

In this economy?Eva soap na 400 o....Where you day get money from?

Its 550 here
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by CockPit: 2:53pm On Feb 13
Mindlog:
Sometimes I do crave that heat of around 32°C.

There was a week we were at about -40 in January.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Greenback: 2:54pm On Feb 13
Another temporal but good way to help is getting these cool soaps- Dettol cool or premier cool.
Splash water on your body and rub the soap all over and leave it on your body for like 5 minutes before rinsing. It helps alot
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Greenback: 2:54pm On Feb 13
CockPit:

There was a week we were at about -40 in January.
Where you and mindlog dey?
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by af0nja2000: 2:56pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:

Were u not the one that looked for trouble? Someone is complain of heat u go shuk mouth cos too talk dey hungry u.

5 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Greenback: 2:57pm On Feb 13
ikevictor:

That your foolish landlord should turn off his generator so that his neighbors can sleep. So because of his kids, all his neighbors can have an increase in BP? What kind of super selfish behavior is that? If he loves uninterrupted power that much then he should go get solar. Rubbish
Oga stop talking like this,nahh...if everyone can,they will put on their gen all nite but how many can afford fuel at #600?
The heat is unbearable,don't blame the landlord.in my estate,before the subsidy was jacked,up to 20 gen run all thru the nite! You can't blame anybody
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by odaniel1(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13
I spent the last 2 nights outside right in front of my pouch doing greens till I was weak enough to sleep.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by seanwilliam(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13
The heat is too much , the rate at which I sweat is alarming … if not for AC ehn …
What I do is to run gen and on AC when I’m back from work till around eleven at night, although I’ll ensure I shower before then … so if I off the gen the room will be so so cool, then I’ll on my solar fan overnight so by the fan will begin to generate heat , it’s dawn already…

I swear It’s not easy . Heat no dey self I dey sweat like mad..

1 Like

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by MadamExcellency: 3:05pm On Feb 13
nairalanda1:

And the discos are overbilled because lack of a cost-reflective tariff and power theft means either they rip off some of their consumers to survive or they fall into destruction due to massive losses.

And even then they still lose

If you want a taste of how the discos live, then run a business where the government forces you to. sell at a loss and nearly half of your customers are not paying.

You aren't making any sense. I wrote the business plan for the captive power project that they used for the Alaoji power station in Aba. The generation and distribution are top-notch. We took it to Abuja and after the presentation during Fashola's time as Minister for Power, they didn't respond further, only for the project to kick start in Aba.

Here is the computer model I made for the presentation to the Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9rW3k-Y9V0?si=qy5aH6nQlfCGFUoS

2 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by LeeSmart: 3:05pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
b cursing people when others are getting solar n moving ahead
Bros/sis the solar na free dem dey share am?
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by CockPit: 3:06pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
I don’t need to prove anything to u

Oga go n get solar n stop cursing people

Keep quet! How many people can afford solar in Nigeria?
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by chigoziri2403(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13
toujurs:
grin you've really been through a lot.
Exactly
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by chigoziri2403(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13
Stronghold91:

Bros
mosquito bite is more dangerous than heat waves
NOT for me
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by chigoziri2403(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13
Kevineleven:

In other words you prefer malaria
I have not had malaria before
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Obviouslyblunt: 3:07pm On Feb 13
ikevictor:

for person house na him you Dey shout all this one oo.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by stevinmayowa1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13
My room temperature is currently 39° C.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by cezarman(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13
Tokskob2008:
PHCN is practically dead right now.

I wonder what exactly is the benefit of the common man under this administration.

You don't have problem if you're a common man with APC membership card smiley
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by LeeSmart: 3:08pm On Feb 13
Acidosis:

So why haven't you moved ahead? Upload a photo of your solar system, lets see. grin
Upload from under bridge? the way sum people the form wetin dem no be for this space enhh.

1 Like

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Luckysbab: 3:09pm On Feb 13
Acidosis:
Toor, I thought I was the only one experiencing the intense weather. I wan faint.

As you're sweating profusely, just make sure that you're also raining curses on the government.

We have been reduced to a generator republic. To power the generator is also a problem. How many Nigerians can afford N630 per hour, running that noisy and irritating pollutant (generator)?

Plant trees
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Obviouslyblunt: 3:10pm On Feb 13
LeeSmart:

Bros/sis the solar na free dem dey share am?
he doesn’t own any solar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making / Strange Lights In Adamawa / Phillip Lawani Creates An Aircraft Using Wood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.