Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu (38533 Views)

Monitor Lizard/aligator Caught By Some Boys While Fishing This Afternoon / Photos Of Cobra Found In My Room / See The Current Worst Internet Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Malroux: 1:13pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
yorubas no even get una time

The northerners are waiting for u again come 2027
Sharap.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by IdowuRufai: 1:36pm On Feb 13
The heat is crazy plus now power.

2 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Bashnigga(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13
Mehnnn PH is hottttttttt

1 Like

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Enskynelson(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13
fineboynl:
The heatwave nor be here. My room was 37c this afternoon. Enugu to be precise.

No electricity to power the air conditioner. I almost die last night for heat and mosquito.

The light show up now but not stable

It's drop to 36.1 C after I power the air conditioner. The humidity is 37%,

This heat is a sign of rain coming soon.

Is there heat in your location?

That's about normal body temperature naw. E never hot.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by morikee: 1:37pm On Feb 13
Heatwave at 37°C you never enter North be that 😁
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by BXNX: 1:37pm On Feb 13
nawao
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by killsmith(f): 1:38pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
u are d idiot n your father is d fool

Keep cursing people wen no send una papa, don’t go n get solar

If u like hit your head against d wall, u die sara b dat
Seun fergie001 this individual has been littering this section with hateful tribalistic posts. Do something about this.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Achoghim: 1:38pm On Feb 13
Nh weather for one, cos if you try to join body with ur partner in this heat, instead of spanking nh slap u go collect.

4 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Olichoke: 1:38pm On Feb 13
Itobe heat near hell fire o
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13
chigoziri2403:
Heat and mosquito... A deadly duo

Although I prefer mosquito bites than heat
u have idea hw much be malaria drug now 4 dis tilumbunation crisis regime?

or are u playing or wat?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by superCleanworks(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13
Acidosis:

😂😂
Imagine what pregnant women are going through this period. Omo, we are going through a whole lot.

imagine what those in over packed prison are facing every afternoon.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by psucc(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13
Some Nigerians are rich o! You get light come get air-conditioner plus.

1 Like

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by fineboynl(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13
IdowuRufai:
The heat is crazy plus now power.

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by nairalanda1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13
Wow,,,,....climate change, or we have better means of measurement.

Anyway, we knows the solution. Plant more trees, and grow more trees....maybe...
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Aemmyjah(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13
Acidosis:
Toor, I thought I was the only one experiencing the intense weather. I wan faint.

As you're sweating profusely, just make sure that you're also raining curses on the government.

We have been reduced to a generator republic. To power the generator is also a problem. How many Nigerians can afford N630 per hour, running that noisy and irritating pollutant (generator)?

No need cursing the government as it won't bring about a better atmosphere
Not everyone can afford fuel to on Generator which only adds to the global warming
Even if Nepa brings light, nit everyone has the connections or even the bills

Everytime I wipe my jaw but there's no sweat but I know it's sweaty. My entire body even after a cold shower is like someone working in a bakery
In Europe, it's extreme cold, colder than your deep freezer
I sometimes feel like the sun is licking my forehead grin

2 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by CooldipoMPS: 1:42pm On Feb 13
MPS and dc fan to the rescue!

1 Like

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by chigoziri2403(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13
MichaelSokoto:

u have idea hw much be malaria drug now 4 dis tilumbunation crisis regime?

or are u playing or wat?
no matter the mosquito wey bite me, I don't always have malaria

4 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by reiddecuti: 1:44pm On Feb 13
fineboynl:

No electricity to power the air conditioner. I almost die last night for heat and mosquito.

We're frying here in Abuja. The funny 🤣 thing is that NEPA don learn another trictto dey carry light for afternoon and evening when the heat is too too much.

Man is frying here!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by miketayo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13
Nothing like heat here. Severe weather in coming days

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Watianoengineer(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13
Those prisoners go see shege. The kain heat wey go dey inside their over packed cells will pass oven

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by twilliamx(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13
fineboynl:

You lucky u black.. u fit don get heat stroke

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Acidosis(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13
Aemmyjah:

No need cursing the government as it won't bring about a better atmosphere
Not everyone can afford fuel to on Generator which only adds to the global warming
Even if Nepa brings light, nit everyone has the connections or even the bills

Everytime I wipe my jaw but there's no sweat but I know it's sweaty. My entire body even after a cold shower is like someone working in a bakery
In Europe, it's extreme cold, colder than your deep freezer
I sometimes feel like the sun is licking my forehead grin

Lol.

I understand your view, but electricity is a basic necessity. We need to have electricity before talking about affordability.

10 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Kobicove(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13
henrimoto:
... Abakaliki na something else during this period. The whole atmosphere is just too hot, even, in the cool of the evening.

If you no get Ac for house, na to dey constantly visit those fast food joint, to cool your body temperature .

Make sure you buy something o, don't just go there and be occupying the seats they kept for their customers grin

5 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by UncleAyo: 1:48pm On Feb 13
Here in Ibadan.

Temperature: 33.9°c
Relative humidity: 45%

1 Like

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Kevineleven(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13
chigoziri2403:
Heat and mosquito... A deadly duo

Although I prefer mosquito bites than heat
In other words you prefer malaria
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by nairalanda1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13
Acidosis:
Toor, I thought I was the only one experiencing the intense weather. I wan faint.

As you're sweating profusely, just make sure that you're also raining curses on the government.

We have been reduced to a generator republic. To power the generator is also a problem. How many Nigerians can afford N630 per hour, running that noisy and irritating pollutant (generator)?

Well, if we allowed the power sector to set its prices 10 years ago, maybe we won't have seen improvement , but things would be much better than now powerwise.

We use generators because we do not want to pay market price for power, so karma in a way is forcing us to face the fact, via generators, that power dey cost.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Luu40: 1:50pm On Feb 13
I laught at people of the south who complain of heat. Last year we recorded 44 degrees Celsius. And, scary enough, since 2016, every year after it breaks a record of being the hottest.

Last year we recorded low rainfall, our water table is deeper now in harmattan, and it gets much deeper during the dry season.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by tollyboy5(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
I don’t need to prove anything to u

Oga go n get solar n stop cursing people

Solar to do what?
Solar to on what?
AC?

How Many kva are you using?
What battery capacity and AC type?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by falopey: 1:51pm On Feb 13
While we’re still freezing here in North America. This life no balance

1 Like

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:51pm On Feb 13
Oga no sign of rain coming soon o na pure climate change problem! there'll be serious heatwave this time coupled with thiefnu-ibu bad economy as in Nothing working!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making / Strange Lights In Adamawa / Phillip Lawani Creates An Aircraft Using Wood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.