Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu (38597 Views)

Monitor Lizard/aligator Caught By Some Boys While Fishing This Afternoon / Photos Of Cobra Found In My Room / See The Current Worst Internet Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by kmonaolapo(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13
Achoghim:
Nh weather for one, cos if you try to join body with ur partner in this heat, instead of spanking nh slap u go collect.

grin grin cheesy
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Sonnobax15(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
see d typical hypocrisy of the igbos that make people hate u

Someone insulted me n I gave a reply n u only reported my own reply without reporting his

I guess u see it as normal for igbos to insult people but they mustn’t reply the insult

Even if heaven will fall I prefer it that having anything doing with igbos
. Guy,this is very very wrong I must say...........

Just like someone already said,must we create solution to every problem created by the govt when we can simply hold dem accountable?

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Etimemy: 1:53pm On Feb 13
Jobless set of government, why can't they regulate cost of living
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Af0nja: 1:54pm On Feb 13
fineboynl:
nor be small thing oh. Bath like 5 times a day

I swear oki grin

I no get time for excuses oh, na every two hours I go bath to keep me cool because I can't stand this heat grin grin
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Starzo: 1:54pm On Feb 13
The thing na die

I just dey sweat anyhow
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:55pm On Feb 13
falopey:
While we’re still freezing here in North America. This life no balance
at all grin
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by muyico(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13
how north region will look like now?
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by comrChris(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
the hypocrisy of a typical igbo

Person call me idiot n fool first n I replied him n this is what u have to say

I guess it’s right for igbos to insult others but they must not b insulted

These are reasons I will never ever ever vote an igbo person
Your foolishness is legendary.
Very inconsequential person

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Af0nja: 1:55pm On Feb 13
Esthered:

I feel for them.
I wake up in the middle of the night with my bed soaked with sweat. Even when power is restored, the fan dey blow hot breeze sometimes.

My neighbor with his I better pass my neighbor generator no allow me manage the heat with less noise.

I can't even dare to sleep for bed oo. My bed just dey as e dey since three days now. No rumpling grin

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by henrimoto(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13
Kobicove:

Make sure you buy something o, don't just go there and be occupying the seats they kept for their customers grin
.... 😆 You sef understand the scope. As the economy dey go now, small cold bottled water no suppose pass us. 😆 😆
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Kharol1234: 1:57pm On Feb 13
Heat wan Pai person for Lagos last night I couldn't sleep all my bed soak with sweat

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by BabaRamota1980: 1:58pm On Feb 13
fineboynl:
The heatwave nor be here. My room was 37c this afternoon. Enugu to be precise.

No electricity to power the air conditioner. I almost die last night for heat and mosquito.

The light show up now but not stable

It's drop to 36.1 C after I power the air conditioner. The humidity is 37%,

This heat is a sign of rain coming soon.

Is there heat in your location?

Quite honestly, I empathize with your situation. It is the same everywhere, not just Enugu. Our leaders do not empathize with our situations. The money to fuel generators do not come out of their pockets. Some have two generators, a main generator and a standby generator.

Ive always said if we want power problem to be eradicated, we, leaders and citizens, must all have same experience with power failure. This means denying our leaders use of their generators.

How do you deny them use of generators?
I'll leave that interpretation to readers.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by JuanDeDios: 1:58pm On Feb 13
fineboynl:

No electricity to power the air conditioner. I almost die last night for heat and mosquito.

Live from Lagos. But 37?! You guys are trying o.

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by KingintheNorth(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13
And I am here in the UK battling cold , wishing for Nigerian weather .
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Negroid001(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13
jmoore:
Same here in Aba.
I may sleep on the floor tonight.
Slept naked with the windows open overnight.

It's really bad. Light no kon dey
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by fineboynl(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13
Enskynelson:

That's about normal body temperature naw. E never hot.
it does not work like that oh. Atmospheric heat on temperature is different from internet body it.

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Stronghold91: 2:00pm On Feb 13
chigoziri2403:
Heat and mosquito... A deadly duo

Although I prefer mosquito bites than heat
Bros
mosquito bite is more dangerous than heat waves

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Streetdoctor: 2:00pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
dey dere dey curse people while others dey move ahead
Typical Agbado lunatic

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by BigDawsNet: 2:00pm On Feb 13
West Africa need lots of rain to eas this heatwave...

God of rain... send down your shower
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by MrPaul2: 2:01pm On Feb 13
Acidosis:
Toor, I thought I was the only one experiencing the intense weather. I wan faint.

As you're sweating profusely, just make sure that you're also raining curses on the government.

We have been reduced to a generator republic. To power the generator is also a problem. How many Nigerians can afford N630 per hour, running that noisy and irritating pollutant (generator)?

It's 660 per liter here in Benin city
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Nokio2: 2:02pm On Feb 13
Big boys dey o
So as I dey reason remaining chow wey dey store..u sef dey room dey look your humiditor....leave heat make we survive jagaban wave first

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by JuanDeDios: 2:02pm On Feb 13
capnies:
MINE WAS 39 THE HIGHEST IVE RECORDED
PORT HARCOURT
O boy! I thought you only see that in the likes of Lokoja and Maiduguri.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Aemmyjah(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13
Stronghold91:

Bros
mosquito bite is more dangerous than heat waves

😂 🤣
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by 8stargeneral: 2:02pm On Feb 13
Thank God i done commot for DAT useless country....over two months now i don't know whats mosquito or heat...na cold dey deal with me here
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Goodnewsforlife: 2:02pm On Feb 13
Sonnobax15:
. Guy,this is very very wrong I must say...........

Just like someone already said,must we create solution to every problem created by the govt when we can simply hold dem accountable?

guy

I can see the hypocrisy of those people from a thousand miles away, the same people who will never see anything bad in their own person no matter d wrong now want us to start condemning our own

They spoil Nigeria reach this level with their attitude

Hope u know these people defended evans, they defended invictus obi, the defended their ipob n ugm no matter how wrong they are n everyday they keep defending their brothers carrying drugs abroad to the extent that tgey blackmail Seun so we can stop checking names

I can bet if dollar is 5000 n it’s their own person in power they will never see any wrong in that

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Streetmovement(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The heat is wicked I swr, it's directly from the atmosphere, a very deadly kind of heat.

This climate change is bad, ozone layer don do us something
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by ify2016: 2:04pm On Feb 13
Heat in Lagos most especially in the afternoon is something else.

Came from my office to the next office building , my body don turned to water.

Climate change is doing us strong thing.

We need prayers in this country.

By the way ,how do we check the status of the climate on our phones?

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by nesphil(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13
Serious heat dey my area.

fineboynl:

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Justkatty(f): 2:04pm On Feb 13
Acidosis:

😂😂

Imagine what pregnant women are going through this period. Omo, we are going through a whole lot.

My landlord wants to finish me here with generator noise. He powers his gen all through the night. I can't blame him because his kids can't stand the weather. It's unbearable.
You aren't far from the truth o
My baby cried last night until I was frustrated, I had no option than to risk sleeping outside the room with her.
God go help us.

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by blowjohn(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13
Acidosis:
Toor, I thought I was the only one experiencing the intense weather. I wan faint.

As you're sweating profusely, just make sure that you're also raining curses on the government.

We have been reduced to a generator republic. To power the generator is also a problem. How many Nigerians can afford N630 per hour, running that noisy and irritating pollutant (generator)?

But they can survive 400 naira per bottle per hour of alcohol everyday.
Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Tonididdyx: 2:06pm On Feb 13
Last night really hit I and my family hard.

Solar did not charge for whatsoever reasons... 9pm the guy beep beep off, no fuel, no nepa
... It's at that moment I knew it be a long long night. My 2yr daughter has never spent a night without fan or ac.
Na she first wake up 🤣... We practically stayed up the whole night. I couldn't even press phone because I was totally sweaty and irritated.

6am discovered the tank water is empty, wifey literally slept in the tub with the shower running. I just allowed my daughter sleep, no school runs

Can't wait for the rains.... Me wey dislike rainy season is now praying for one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making / Strange Lights In Adamawa / Phillip Lawani Creates An Aircraft Using Wood (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52