Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only (3773 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Adejo1(m): 12:42am On Apr 15
A woman who knows that you have caught her cheating, and you forgive her and continue to be with her, will lose her respect for you.

And she will see you as a weak man.
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Adejo1(m): 12:46am On Apr 15
A man who forgives a cheating woman that has been caught is a man that doesn't love his life.
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Johnwrite(m): 8:59am On Apr 15
It's up to u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? / I Just Can't Resist Her Sister / When A Lady Cooks Like This !!! Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.