Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO (33444 Views)

Aig-Imoukhuede Steps In As Access Holdings Chairman 10 Years After Exit As CEO / Wigwe: Board Will announce acting CEO soon - Access Holdings / FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Oscarchims: 8:09am On Feb 13
Bellotelli:

Kindly explain your point.
Boarding a helicopter that has a history of multiple crashes...
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Goodnewsforlife: 8:15am On Feb 13
Omobude244:

🤣🤣🤣
I will be very happy if dey can even divide Nigeria
U guys are all leaches from East, West nd North
Them dey carry our oil money to develop Lagos and Abuja while our states are in ruin.
E nor go better for all of una.

Meanwhile, here Is a link of remi Tinubu complaining that Lagos lazy youths are always in her house begging for money 🤣🤣
https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/28/lazy-lagos-youths-always-house-free-money-tinubu/

Attack her too
Ozuor

Ebi pa wa oo
u igbos keep shouting ebin pa iya yin like say una dey mock Yoruba but na your parents dey sell u for money

Isn’t that d irony of life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by toujurs: 8:17am On Feb 13
Ah i know this woman o! I think she was the one. This woman interviewed back then in 2017 at access bank HQ, unless she isn't the person.
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by femi4: 8:18am On Feb 13
matify83:
Bravo!!

Women are gradually taking pole positions in the banking sector of the country.

Coincidentally, she is also single. Is there something synonymous with career women and being single?
She has over 20yrs experience in the banking sector. It has nothing to do with her marital status.

In a sane clime, your age or marital status isn't their business so far you can get the job done

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by spiceadole: 8:24am On Feb 13
Impecca:
Poor Curriculum vitae.

Politics did more for her than competence

Congratulations on your rich Curriculum vitae.

Where has it taken you to?

1 Like

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Coldspice: 8:25am On Feb 13
BitterTruth01:

Coincidentally , his personal aide who refused to fly in the chopper with his boss is also Yoruba

Otunba Ogunbanjo who died in the helicopter is Igbo abi?

6 Likes

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Coldspice: 8:26am On Feb 13
Impecca:
Poor Curriculum vitae.

She is more than competent than everyone in your lineage, starting with your parents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Nwibii: 8:27am On Feb 13
Beuberry:

Lies from pit of hell.
Stop all these division!
Congratulations to Ms Agbede.

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Parydelegate: 8:29am On Feb 13
toujurs:
Ah i know this woman o! I think she was the one. This woman interviewed back then in 2017 at access bank HQ, unless she isn't the person.

Yes....she's the one.

She also interviewed me in 2016 at access bank HQ.

Na she no allow me get access bank job that year...the question she asked me threw me off balance.

Thank God I later worked with 2 other Nigerian banks. Access bank was hot cake for Graduate Trainee that year.

2 Likes

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:31am On Feb 13
Impecca:
Poor Curriculum vitae.

You're intelligent. Very intelligent. I know why I'm acknowledging ur intelligent. Above all, you're a gadfly
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:33am On Feb 13
Alexis11:

She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Lagos and a Masters of Business Administration Degree from Cranfield University UK in 2002.

She is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Management UK and the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria.

What kind of CV are you looking for?

You guys just like throwing the word competence around for anything that does not favour you. How do you know the young woman is not competent??

Yeah, her CV does not commensurate with the position.
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Kay25(m): 8:33am On Feb 13
Impecca:
Poor Curriculum vitae.

If u get better CV pass her u no go dey here dey comment na u dem supposed pick olodo oshi

3 Likes

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Ishilove: 8:33am On Feb 13
kkins25:

Interesting...
Believe that crap, you'll believe anything. That post was edited and it has been yanked off Facebook since.

Be mindful of the things you believe on social media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:36am On Feb 13
ecolime:

Delete this nonsense

Nlfpmod : This libel could put NL in trouble

Nothing is wrong with his dispensing the truth he knows.

I worked in Mr Aig's house at Parkview Estate, ikoyi in 2004. The man is not an ordinary human being. Lemme stop here
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by gaskiyamagana: 8:36am On Feb 13
matify83:
Bravo!!

Coincidentally, she is also single. Is there something synonymous with career women and being single?
Proud
Classical
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by MartinsD12(m): 8:37am On Feb 13
jattopeter:
Ho, which kind talk be this again.
grin just get data you go laugh tire for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by gaskiyamagana: 8:42am On Feb 13
Coldspice:

Otunba Ogunbanjo who died in the helicopter is Igbo abi?

You write the name correctly, but the slowpoke reads it as Otugwaba Ochgwbanjor.

1 Like

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by zoedew: 8:43am On Feb 13
Pharaoh4rin:

Nothing is wrong with his dispensing the truth he knows.

I worked in Mr Aig's house at Parkview Estate, ikoyi in 2004. The man is not an ordinary human being. Lemme stop here
Are you an ordinary human being yourself? A close look at who you are should soon reveal your inadequacies for which not a few will regret having come into contact with you. These things happen but not to the extent that Aig will arrange for Herbie's death. Rubbish claim!
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by MartinsD12(m): 8:45am On Feb 13
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://punchng.com/breaking-access-holdings-names-bolaji-agbede-as-acting-ceo/
I think it's the height of irresponsibility for a woman like this that is not married to head Access bank, this is my opinion and the way I feel about it, the society where we all come from especially this country regards marriage as an art of responsibility you know why if you can manage a family well you can manage anything, like I said earlier I feel it's wrong for a single unmarried person to head Access bank simple
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by bdon12: 8:45am On Feb 13
burp18:
Your head is blocked with tribalism.
His head is really blocked

1 Like

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Zetty177x: 8:45am On Feb 13
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Everybody already knows the region infested with tribal bigotry.
It's in their gene.

Na lie. I'm not from there. And I'm 100% Obidient!!
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by soullove1881(m): 8:46am On Feb 13
BitterTruth01:

Coincidentally , his personal aide who refused to fly in the chopper with his boss is also Yoruba

Wigwe died in a helicopter crash alongside his wife, son, and a former chairman of the Nigeria Exchange Group, Abimboloa Ogunbanjo on Friday

Abimbola Ogunbanjo is an Igbo or Hausa right?

1 Like

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by soullove1881(m): 8:51am On Feb 13
Duru009:
This is a nere politics than competence.....

Yorubas again!!!

Are you one of her maid or an associate ? Or how did you know her that much?
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:53am On Feb 13
You yourself know that was edited.
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Wotowotoman: 8:53am On Feb 13
iampeterben:
Virtually all Nigerian top banks Chairs are headed by women, is like all the men working in banks has no integrity. The way this ladies are rising is alarming.

Wokeness. All these foreign investors mandate inclusion of women in top management as one of their conditions to invest. To get investments, you must play the game lipsrsealed
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Zetty177x: 8:55am On Feb 13
EleventhWeirdo:

Where are you from? Let's start from there. I'm sufe your people cannot even sneeze where Yorubas are talking

Why? Is there any human being on Earth, that one can't sneeze before? Use ur head nau....the Yoruba women wen de sell for market wen I de go buy things from, I de hala them self and them go fear sef .. ..when Nigeria finally divide, West will never smell our Niger delta money!
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Zetty177x: 8:58am On Feb 13
MartinsD12:

I think it's the height of irresponsibility for a woman like this that is not married to head Access bank, this is my opinion and the way I feel about it, the society where we all come from especially this country regards marriage as an art of responsibility you know why if you can manage a family well you can manage anything, like I said earlier I feel it's wrong for a single unmarried person to head Access bank simple

They need her brain like una say we need Tinubu brain. What if she didn't see husband? I beg intelligence and competence first before any other thing.

3 Likes

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Wotowotoman: 9:01am On Feb 13
Armaggedon:
She is the CEO of access holdings not the access bank itself.

Don’t mind all those dullards. Even Herbert himself had stepped down from Access Bank since..
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by toujurs: 9:03am On Feb 13
Parydelegate:

Yes....she's the one.

She also interviewed me in 2016 at access bank HQ.

Na she no allow me get access bank job that year...the question she asked me threw me off balance.

Thank God I later worked with 2 other Nigerian banks. Access bank was hot cake for Graduate Trainee that year.
I said it, i knew she was the one shocked. So sh is not married yet. Na wa o! Her career grew fast o!
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Bimpe29: 9:03am On Feb 13
matify83:
Bravo!!

There's ooo. My cousin lost her marriage of over 15 years due to her career as a professional banker. Being a career woman really prevents a mother/wife from discharging her marital duties and responsibilities as a result of the perennial conflict of interest between her home and office.

2 Likes

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Wotowotoman: 9:05am On Feb 13
na2016:

Don't mind him. To even know that the woman finished from Cranfield University, is enough to confirm that she is good.

What’s so special about Cranfield? Other than in Naija, where else is Cranfield looked at as a top university
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Wotowotoman: 9:05am On Feb 13
toujurs:
I said it, i knew she was the one shocked. So sh is not married yet. Na wa o! Her career grew fast o!

Career grew fast after 32 years in the industry? 🤔

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Virtual Sports Betting Secrets / The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.