Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man (44388 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7yrs At A Church With Another Man (vid) / Man Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him (Photos) / He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by thesicilian: 8:37pm On Feb 13
I thought they always say if there's anyone who things the wedding should not hold, should speak up or forever remain silent.

Why did they now prevent the guy from airing his mind

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13
Good one from the guy, no gree o

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Akinpresident: 8:37pm On Feb 13
Caramia2020:
Bad investment, anyone training a girl has invested wrongly. He should move on.

True that.

In my younger years, I fell into that trap.
Burnt both of my hands.

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Dickcap: 8:37pm On Feb 13
Na skit
Na me give the man that interrupt the wedding script to read
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by eddynaira125: 8:37pm On Feb 13
Who still Dey train babe?
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by 4tomandchi: 8:37pm On Feb 13
Wahala no the finish
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Eriokanmi: 8:37pm On Feb 13
Lol. Stop picking up a girl from the village and training her just because you want to marry her, una no go hear. Oju ti laaa grin.

If you must do this,make sure you pay her bride price and take her in with you. Do the legal thing and let her give you children. She can bag PhD under your roof if you're capable of training her up to that level.
Even some ladies on whom you've paid bride price still look back. I had a gf back in the days. She got married to an American citizen. This man came to do the needful and invited her. He empowered her parents financially.

While she's there, she always chatted me, saying she'd plan on coming home alone and spend some time with me, for the old time's sake. She always disturbed me. I always told her that old times have passed away, and I'm now a new creature. She should stay with her husband. If the man should know all these, he could either kill himself or kill her or do both. If a married lady could go this far, the one you are not yet married to, can do even worse. This is the type that always discourages men from training girls with the hope of marrying her cos there are still God-fearing ones amongst them. But very, very scarce.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by FarmPlanetNG: 8:38pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
Very stupid man, I watched the video and I'm like is she under any obligation to marry him or was there any written agreement that was signed?

Men like this for not take care of their parents but will be out there doing stupid things, I don't pity such kind of men.

Instead of him to chop his breakfast peacefully and quietly he's making a scene out of it

You are a nuisance

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by MasterTeeUSA: 8:38pm On Feb 13
Takes a lot of courage...and guts. I salute him contrary to most opinions here. Most men would just suffer in silence...and some will do the worse, try to kill her. He did well...let the new man know the kind of person he is getting married to. She is a USER. We are here blaming the victim. She should calculate all his expenses and return all his funds... that should be the solution to start with. You use people and then wonder why the calamities on the children and children's children. Pain is a great cry to God....the revenge can be in multiple folds. We cannot stop doing good...but we must expose the worst amongst us.

GistMedia0:
A woman ditches her sponsor for a new love, but her ex storms the church during the televised wedding, shouting, "Oga pastor, I took her from the village, I trained her, it will not happen!" Ushers quickly intervene, halting the vows. Shocked viewers left wondering what's next.

This experience can be so painful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5SRzcbKVY

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by ovie8200: 8:39pm On Feb 13
He did well to the stupid lady!

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by jogsman01(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
Very stupid man, I watched the video and I'm like is she under any obligation to marry him or was there any written agreement that was signed?

Men like this for not take care of their parents but will be out there doing stupid things, I don't pity such kind of men.

Instead of him to chop his breakfast peacefully and quietly he's making a scene out of it
you sound bitter

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by 2Radii: 8:41pm On Feb 13
Mu² man..... grin grin grin

Someone should give hin insecticide grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Tonididdyx: 8:41pm On Feb 13
Incrediblekutty:

You obviously typed without reading before you submitted. Now, can you just go through what you wrote and tell us what sense it makes?? Thanks

What would you've said or done differently?
Was there a written agreement to his stupidity?... Only then he has a case!

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Jman06(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13
This is why I always advise guys never to pity any lady or look back when they want to dump a lady. Men are always guilt tripped by even fellow men when they want to dump a lady after years of dating. But ladies usually don't pity any guy when they want to move on with other men. Guys, don't listen to anybody who would want you to marry a lady at all cost just because you have dated her for long! Always remember that if tables were turned that same lady would dump your assx without pity regardless how much money you invested in her.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by bluebay(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:

Men like this do not take care of their parents but will be out there doing stupid things, I don't pity such kind of men.

Your boyfriend or husband need to see this. Aboki Ashawo like you

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Dennisochampa: 8:43pm On Feb 13
The guy Bleep up...

As u dey enter... U for carry gun follow body.. Anybody wen attempt to stop u... Blow the person throwway.....

Ladies need to stop this nonsense...

If a man is good enough for you to chop his money... Then he should be fcvkin good enough to spend the rest of your life with unless he says otherwise....
No be say you go chop money finish from Mr A go marry Mr B.... E no go happen

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by GUNITGuy: 8:44pm On Feb 13
More ladies are on Nairaland please let him come and train them too they might marry him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by malaria(f): 8:44pm On Feb 13
Incrediblekutty:

You obviously typed without reading before you submitted. Now, can you just go through what you wrote and tell us what sense it makes?? Thanks
Lol but you knew what he wanted to say
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Patojargz: 8:45pm On Feb 13
Wahala no come plenty like ds
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by israelmao(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13
[quot author=EreluRoz post=128436769]Very stupid man, I watched the video and I'm like is she under any obligation to marry him or was there any written agreement that was signed?

Men like this do not take care of their parents but will be out there doing stupid things, I don't pity such kind of men.

Instead of him to chop his breakfast peacefully and quietly he's making a scene out of it [/quote]

Don't be quick to judge or jump into conclusion,did you know the agreement between them?
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by dkidd: 8:46pm On Feb 13
Some men never learn. As we dey like this some are still training and sponsoring another man's daughter in hopes he would marry her. Some are even seeing this thread but will foolishly continue in that wrong path and claim victim later.

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13
He is saying something that will happen will not happen. The man should see it as a sacrificial seed and move on. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by dnawah(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13
GistMedia0:
A woman ditches her sponsor for a new love, but her ex storms the church during the televised wedding, shouting, "Oga pastor, I took her from the village, I trained her, it will not happen!" Ushers quickly intervene, halting the vows. Shocked viewers left wondering what's next.

This experience can be so painful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5SRzcbKVY
Izuchi asked me one day "I am owning you?" My brain reset to factory reset,that same day. grin grin
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Anguldi(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13
Team Belle , assemble here.

Get the bitchh pregnant.
If she's too good, wife here.
If she's bad, baby mama her and move

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by abobote: 8:49pm On Feb 13
People are still training ladies in school, when will they learn
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Beverlyjean(f): 8:49pm On Feb 13
If I were the husband to be, I will abandon her cos it shows how dangerous that woman is ...infact I will go for thanksgiving ....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by lunacol(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13
[quote author=JustPowerApps post=128437376]Seeing the word 'Sponsor' reminds me of neolife people grin[/quote

Neolife didn't sponsor your abroad trip. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Just4000: 8:50pm On Feb 13
This is funny and at same time a life lesson.
In as much as I blame the guy for training the lady with the aim of marrying her. I mean that era is gone, you don't do that to ladies of today unless you are being philanthropic without any string attached otherwise na heartbreak.
I will also blame the lady for allowing him to train her when she have no feelings for him. It is inhuman, what is his compensation for doing that.

In an ideal case in most churches, this allegation is capable off putting the wedding on hold until the issue is resolved. Why I find it funny and blame the man as well, is that He shouldn't have waited for wedding day to disrupt. All he need do is to report to the church wedding committee or so and they would have issue resolved or put the wedding on hold pending resolution.

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by CockPit: 8:51pm On Feb 13
Why would you train somebody who is not your relative in school? I honestly don't get it.

According to Einstein, two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity!

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Anguldi(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13
Beverlyjean:
If I were the husband to be, I will abandon her cos it shows how dangerous that woman is ...infact I will go for thanksgiving ....

I like ladies opinion on this, brutal honest truth
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13
You guys should calm down. That's a drama they acted in church. It's not real

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by abobote: 8:53pm On Feb 13
Incrediblekutty:

But his point was very clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.