Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man (44380 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7yrs At A Church With Another Man (vid) / Man Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him (Photos) / He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Sirianese: 10:55pm On Feb 13
GistMedia0:
A woman ditches her sponsor for a new love, but her ex storms the church during the televised wedding, shouting, "Oga pastor, I took her from the village, I trained her, it will not happen!" Ushers quickly intervene, halting the vows. Shocked viewers left wondering what's next.

This experience can be so painful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5SRzcbKVY

Why won't it happen, you're a mugu
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Flame77: 10:55pm On Feb 13
Nonexisting:
Simps and their tearful tales. He should look for another and train her for 7 years again then.

Like Jacob did in the Bible abi? grin grin
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by highness25(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13
GistMedia0:
A woman ditches her sponsor for a new love, but her ex storms the church during the televised wedding, shouting, "Oga pastor, I took her from the village, I trained her, it will not happen!" Ushers quickly intervene, halting the vows. Shocked viewers left wondering what's next.

I'm currently battling this with my girlfriend. She entered school and be expecting me to be spending money even to a point of paying her school fees. Well, I have told her that my parents trained me in school so it is the responsibility of her parents to train her too. After much pleading and because of the deadline to pay her school fees, I made her sign some documents and I borrowed her 100k to go and pay her school fees. Her Dad has paid 80k remaining 20k. I won't take that risk abeg. We got to be wise

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by FarmPlanetNG: 11:36pm On Feb 13
[img][/img]
MasterTeeUSA:
Takes a lot of courage...and guts. I salute him contrary to most opinions here. Most men would just suffer in silence...and some will do the worse, try to kill her. He did well...let the new man know the kind of person he is getting married to. She is a USER. We are here blaming the victim. She should calculate all his expenses and return all his funds... that should be the solution to start with. You use people and then wonder why the calamities on the children and children's children. Pain is a great cry to God....the revenge can be in multiple folds. We cannot stop doing good...but we must expose the worst amongst us.

Truth
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by shineeye1: 11:41pm On Feb 13
GistMedia0:

Behold the shame of poverty in soul, in body and in spirit! Philanthropists are training countless numbers of people unrelated to them without placing a demand contrary to their wishes and you are here displaying the shame of your poverty that a girl cannot marry another man of her choice because you trained her for 7 years! Oh Poverty, cursed art thou!
You can never see such shame among the rich, only among wretched men!
Beware of the favours of a poor man! You may forfeit your peace if you eat their bread
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Never4getU: 11:46pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
Very stupid man, I watched the video and I'm like is she under any obligation to marry him or was there any written agreement that was signed?

Men like this do not take care of their parents but will be out there doing stupid things, I don't pity such kind of men.

Instead of him to chop his breakfast peacefully and quietly he's making a scene out of it

Ur write up is lame and lack good rational. Did u listen to him said to the pastor that he brought her from d village, no man do such with a woman if not for love and intention of marriage.

7yrs isn't a job to leave that man and marry another person to reap all his efforts over the yrs. What is bad is bad n ppl should stop being hypocrite.

If the man is ur brother would u be happy with the said girl?

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by AnawallsE(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13
Men like this do not take care of their parents but will be out there doing stupid things, I don't pity such kind of men
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by chikason22(m): 11:51pm On Feb 13
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
The man is a mumu man...worse than oga sabinus

Only archaic and primitive men still do that rubbish
Training a girl so that you will marry her later is stupidity

I got female siblings...if you are a niggar and you training any of my baby sisters with the intention of marrying them in the future
I must say you are on your own
Should I tell you all a secrete..women are emotionally stronger than men and very emotionally brutal...
Niggar there is something you don't understand. If that's happened to be your baby sister or one of them. It will be advisable to compensate the man and beg him. If she won't marry him, the best thing is to make it known to him on time and dully compensate him including time wasting.

Otherwise, you'll news like newly wedded couple shot dead in their car and such like. 7 fvcking years no be beans my brother.
I like the way the groom walked away. That bitch is gonna put his life in danger. My piece

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by LOVEGINO(m): 12:06am On Feb 14
GistMedia0:

na igbo fit do this thing grin
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by ufotunang: 12:15am On Feb 14
Training a lady in school is risky..so be careful especially if you want to marry her

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by killsmith(f): 12:20am On Feb 14
They should have throw the fool out of the venue.
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by schoolboymatt(m): 12:26am On Feb 14
a very foolish man I must say.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by lastkingsman: 12:35am On Feb 14
pansophist:

Comedy. Arrant nonsense.

Yes, I can buy you food and won't expect anything in return. But to train you in school for years and expect nothing? Of course not.

But it won't happen to me sha. Prevention is better than cure. I won't fall for such nonsense. It's your father's responsibility to train you, not me.

Just as she also doesn't have the responsibility to train me too.

I go don born like two for me first before I try that nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by walexbiz(m): 1:01am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Very stupid man, I watched the video and I'm like is she under any obligation to marry him or was there any written agreement that was signed?

Men like this do not take care of their parents but will be out there doing stupid things, I don't pity such kind of men.

Instead of him to chop his breakfast peacefully and quietly he's making a scene out of it

I am not sure if you are a man or woman but I think from your dp you are a woman that is if you are nit an Internet fraudster.

Assuming you are a mother and your son was the victim of a marriage scam, what advise would you give him if he intimate you of his ordeal?

I guess from your write up you would praise the lady, scold your son for been foolish and tell him to move on.

O ga gan awon mother aye!

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by castro(m): 1:02am On Feb 14
GistMedia0:

Who will marry such a lady? A big embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Father4all: 1:28am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

you are an accomplice. Why didn't she settle with him before the marriage. She should have refunded him back his money na. Let's be sincere for once. If the victim was your brother unko? And how did you know he didn't take care of his parents? Partner in crime

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by BrighterSyde: 1:55am On Feb 14
Incrediblekutty:

You obviously typed without reading before you submitted. Now, can you just go through what you wrote and tell us what sense it makes?? Thanks

Stupid man. At this time and age a man still believes that training a lady is a guarantee that she will marry him. Even with a verbal agreement they still end up with another man.
Well let him force her to marry him if he can. She’s right with what she said. If you want to train a lady then make sure you have a way to force her to marry you cos 99.9% of the time they will dump you

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by LastProphet: 1:57am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

Correct, funny enough he's there hitting some other girl at the side. If a woman leaves you is it not a thing of celebration? Dumb human
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by iamtardey: 2:18am On Feb 14
timothy2396:
That's a real OG.. thumbs up
how?
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by CrownedPhoenix: 2:27am On Feb 14
His stupidity aside.

I have watched where men who verbally promised women marriage were accused for 'wasting' those women's youth years without marrying them. It's like a crime.

Stop shifting the goal post. The agreement to marry does not have to be written. Such partners are simply deceitful and it's why I won't blame the groom if he does not go ahead with the wedding.

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Edusouls(m): 2:32am On Feb 14
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I got female siblings...if you are a niggar and you training any of my baby sisters with the intention of marrying them in the future
Should I tell you all a secrete..women are emotionally stronger than men and very emotionally brutal...
seriously ur right bro, emotionally they are really brutal

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Nchenches: 2:34am On Feb 14
The man himself no well. That's not how to recover his girl.
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Honestey: 3:28am On Feb 14
Sponsor a girl ? Are you her father? Anyway, if mumu like the man no exist, not every girl will make it school where real men reap the benefits

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by madridguy(m): 6:18am On Feb 14
The guy should be thanking his star that the lady dump him... What if she pretends, marry him and be bringing him someone else children from outside...

Let him accept his fate and move on.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by FireUpNow(m): 6:22am On Feb 14
Nothing new under the sun.
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by FarmPlanetNG: 7:07am On Feb 14
Nchenches:
The man himself no well. That's not how to recover his girl.

He doesn't want to recover the girl. He only wanted people who knew are and the man to know the kind of person she is. He achieved his objective bro. That marriage can never have peace

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by armadeo(m): 7:08am On Feb 14
All these clowns.

What's stops you from marrying her without school dumping one kid then going to school.

Back then many women in school where married with kids.

Why wait if you wan marry am. Unless na under age ...then no comment.
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by AbujaLagos: 7:14am On Feb 14
Set awon alasedanu bi tipper.
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by WoroSeeWoro(m): 7:48am On Feb 14
Nigerian girls are a No No.....these days na to just give dem beelle...and den you can carry on de go small small .....broda wey mumu....coach..trainer LOL...

very sense less creatures , That is why @angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday2 and @strongalphmale warn us ...to not love dem

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by spiceadole: 7:55am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

Because they are not having sex with their parents,many men would rather spend and invest on strange women than take care of their parents.
Sex controls their brains...That's why
Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by Okeoghenerobert: 8:00am On Feb 14
He should blame himself

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man by SaturnNick(m): 8:32am On Feb 14
grin grin grin
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fun Seeking Couple Spice Up Their Pre-weddng Shoot With These Interesting Photos / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / My Problem With Nigeria Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.