Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) (75362 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Hedonisco: 7:59pm On Feb 13
Putinofrussia:
A great man he was.
He owned the largest share of 4.939%
A great businessman.

You believe this crap? So what is AIG's shareholding? All those corporate and individual nonentities that make up the rest of the shares, who do you think controls/owns them?

Nigeria is corruption paradise. Too easy to run these schemes and get away with the.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by hammer567: 8:00pm On Feb 13
HAD HERBERT WIGWE LIVED, THAT WAS A GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE IN THE WAITING.

AFTER THAT UNIVERSITY, HE WOULD HAVE WON A LANDSLIDE.

THE TYPE OF MONEY THAT MAN WOULD HAVE MADE.

EVEN CBN GOVERNOR WAS IN THE PIPELINE.

FINANCE MINISTER, VICE PRESIDENT AND PRESIDENT.

ANYTHING WAS POSSIBLE FROM THERE AND WITHIN REACH.

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Karlifate: 8:00pm On Feb 13
CockPit:

NOTHING LIKE APPOINTED TIME.

If you jump down from a plane today, you will die today. If you jump down from 10 storey tomorrow, you will die tomorrow.

Your pointers doesn't correlate with the story.

Besides, so many people experienced near-death scenarios, yet survived & are alive.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by sonnie10: 8:01pm On Feb 13
Which one self make we do!
Dangote said he doesn’t own a private house house, people hailed him. That is simple living.

This man built better elaborate mansion, people still hailed. It’s good to enjoy your life.

Haba! Inside life, just do what is good for you.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:02pm On Feb 13
sad
tishbite43:
Otilo
Erastus Akingbola go just dey laugh
laugh over what? Nah him collected his bank join?

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by CockPit: 8:07pm On Feb 13
Karlifate:

Your pointers doesn't correlate with the story.

Besides, so many people experienced near-death scenarios, yet survived & are alive.

I don't honestly care about unverified near-death stories of people. If you want we can place a bet that if drink a gallon of Sniper right now, you will be dead in five hours, nothing will save you.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by vanitybutiwanti: 8:07pm On Feb 13
Putinofrussia:
A great man he was.
He owned the largest share of 4.939%
A great businessman.
He actually controls 9% through 3 investment vehicles indirectly, one is trust and something capital, the other is tengen Mauritius bla bla and coronation capital, all three jointly owned with Aig. The trust capital is a vehicle himself and Aig created to hold shares in proxy for Politically exposed individuals, you can check the annual financial report for details of his holdings, he holds about 3b shares before his demise, access traded at N25. 3 multiplied by 25 is about 75b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Nyouth: 8:07pm On Feb 13
Looks like an airport
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Karlifate: 8:08pm On Feb 13
CockPit:

I don't honestly care about unverified near-death stories of people. If you want we can place a bet that if drink a gallon of Sniper right now, you will be dead in five hours, nothing will save you.

You can as well start with 50CL of Dettol lotion. 🤷‍♂️
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Jevica: 8:09pm On Feb 13
Giftedhand47:
So sad

Anyways I track lost or stolen phones at an affordable fee
Contact me via siggy below
how do one contact you. Always drop your phone number
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by vanitybutiwanti: 8:10pm On Feb 13
Hedonisco:

You believe this crap? So what is AIG's shareholding? All those corporate and individual nonentities that make up the rest of the shares, who do you think controls/owns them?

Nigeria is corruption paradise. Too easy to run these schemes and get away with the.
People run schemes all over the world. Watch inside job on Netflix, it's about the 2008 global recession, bankers cashed out as much as $400m - $500m individually in cahoots with government officials in the US and many of them are walking free today

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by PHAYOL81: 8:10pm On Feb 13
Wow, love the architectural design: especially with the garage/car pack hidden underneath the main residential structure. Nice touch of greens too. So sad the owner barely enjoyed the lavish comfort this building gives.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Saviola86: 8:11pm On Feb 13
Still doesn't make sense to me why people on boats are given life jackets to swim to shore incase of a mishap but those on helicopters or planes are not given parachutes to ease their landing.

May his soul rest in peace, meanwhile I love the life of vanity he lived... Baba God abeg bless me.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by usagee36: 8:13pm On Feb 13
Vanity😢😭
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Patojargz: 8:13pm On Feb 13
Death is never kind to Mankind...
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by lexy2014: 8:15pm On Feb 13
we no go hear word again ooh. everything na Wigwe now. maybe someone should tell us the story of the boxers that he used to wear or the colour of his urine
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by ChengHun(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13
Life is vanity
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:16pm On Feb 13
omooba969:
Someone should wake me when Wigwe's boxers and side chicks hit FP. 😒
Yamayama fall on your bald head for talking about boxers and side chicks of a dead person sad

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by TheGift: 8:16pm On Feb 13
AsomArchitectNG:
May death not take us when it's time to start enjoying what we laboured for Amen...

That’s why we need to learn to enjoy every day of our lives that we labour. Me I don’t wait too long to enjoy the fruits of my labour. As I try to make money everyday , I aim to
Enjoy everyday.

Meanwhile , Herbert Wigwe lived and enjoyed a full life. Apart from material success , he left His mark on the sands of times in Nigeria and beyond.

And to crown
It all, he left a most important legacy. The Wigwe University.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by CockPit: 8:16pm On Feb 13
Karlifate:

You can as well start with 50CL of Dettol lotion. 🤷‍♂️

I am not wishing you death, it is my prayer that you live to 100 if possible. I am only reinforcing the fact that I do not believe in predestination. If you are careless with your life and take reckless risks, you are more likely to lose it. If you take risks, like drinking a gallon of the sniper, you lose it, and nothing like "your time has come"
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Wotowotoman: 8:18pm On Feb 13
Truthfully, the house no too fine. Anyway, new tenants will move in soon. Snakes, rats, lizards, even mad man go find their way in. This life sef. All this vanity upon vanity..
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:18pm On Feb 13
gaby:
May the souls of the departed farewell.

In all of this, I keep asking myself this "What will Erastus Akingbola of the defunct Intercontinental Bank be feeling at this news".

This is for those who know the story of how Access Bank took over Intercontinental Bank.

This life is just so fleeting and truly, no one comes out of it alive.

Let's do our bits, love ourselves, and help one another as best as we can before our eventual transition.

Nothing dey the life, not even our hunger for power, material stuff, and wealth.
Did he really acquire intercontinental bank in a dodgy way, l think he followed due process if my memory serves me right shocked

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Karlifate: 8:19pm On Feb 13
CockPit:

I am not wishing you death, it is my prayer that you live to 100 if possible. I am only reinforcing the fact that I do not believe in predestination. If you are careless with your life and take reckless risks, you are more likely to lose it. If you take risks, like drinking a gallon of the sniper, you lose it, and nothing like "your time has come"

We share different worldview.

I believe in times and seasons.

You don't? Good for you.

Life goes on.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by iampeterben(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13
Death you did this one bad!
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Wotowotoman: 8:21pm On Feb 13
omooba969:
Someone should wake me when Wigwe's boxers and side chicks hit FP. 😒

Side chick go soon hit news pages. The way that GTB MD side chick wahala came out after he died…

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Wotowotoman: 8:23pm On Feb 13
AngelicBeing:
Yamayama fall on your bald head for talking about boxers and side chicks of a dead person sad

angry
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On Feb 13
hammer567:
NIGERIA BIGMANISM DON KILL WIGWE OUR BROTHER.

OVER ENJOYMENT!

SUPERBOWL WITH HELICOPTER?

IS ACCESS GROUP PAYING FOR THE TRIP?

I FEEL FOR THOSE HE LEFT BEHIND BUT GENERALLY THE TYPE TO POINT OUT WHAT WENT WRONG.

This is poverty talking.

Don't poor people die everyday? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Charly68: 8:25pm On Feb 13
AsomArchitectNG:
May death not take us when it's time to start enjoying what we laboured for Amen...
Amen !
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by CockPit: 8:25pm On Feb 13
Karlifate:

We share different worldview.

I believe in times and seasons.

You don't? Good for you.

Life goes on.

I gave you a practical and rational explanation for my belief, If you jump down from a 10-storey building today, your time will be today irrespective of what you believe. If you jump down tomorrow, it will be tomorrow. Can you refute that?
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Wotowotoman: 8:25pm On Feb 13
sonnie10:
Which one self make we do!
Dangote said he doesn’t own a private house house, people hailed him. That is simple living.

This man built better elaborate mansion, people still hailed. It’s good to enjoy your life.

Haba! Inside life, just do what is good for you.

Wetin this one dey yearn? Everyone knows Dangote’s houses in VI and Banana Island…

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Charly68: 8:27pm On Feb 13
You struggled to build a dream of your own but death crept in unanounced to take you away.. your legacy lives on brother...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / Make Money Using Spells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.