Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) (75361 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by F117nighthawk: 8:57pm On Feb 13
A big lesson to those who have ears let them hear, vanity upon vanity all is vanity,u came completely empty handed you shall die and go back empty handed,I know most Nigerians are blinded and so engrossed into material things and wealth.many people most especially those politicians looting and stealing the nation dry will never learn any thing from this video
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Tranquill: 8:58pm On Feb 13
Natbrowny:

Are you playing

Forget the billions he left behind
If they dont work hard n smart. It will reduce and later finish.

Some inheritance no dey last coz of statements like dis.

I don't know why he wrote that but even without Herbert's money, his surviving children would at least still enjoy an above average lifestyle. Their major problem will be the psychological trauma they will have to go through.

The Wigwe family are a very well educated, wealthy and distinguished in different spheres of life.

There are some who are still stinkingly rich even before Herbert sprang up, but Ikwerre people no dey make noise and attach so much importance to materialism and noisy vain lifestyle, and show offs like some people do.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by magzey: 8:58pm On Feb 13
how many wives he got?

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Pootle: 9:06pm On Feb 13
Nonexisting:
Where were the poor when he was hustling to make money? Don't ever use that statement again in a public space. Let everyone go and hustle. No be for the poor I dey sweat dey hustle in a jungle full of lions called Nigeria. The said poor may even be drinking beer or fuccking while I slave away for my hustle and they will be expecting me to give them free money. Mtchew

relax buy very cold beer drink grin
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by GeneralDae: 9:08pm On Feb 13
ogbonti:

The same Bank Obi was CEO - yet some urchins online will say they want to teach OBI a lesson - man wey don hold money wey Naija fit borrow from - Okwute N'di Igbo N'Ile ---- hmmmmm - now I know OBI is a confirmed billionaire and did not need to take one kobo from Anambra State money as pensions grin grin grin
Obi was CEO of Fidelity Bank as highest shareholder. This is a co-founder of a Bank who built the Bank.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Giftedhand47(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13
abladroyalltd:
Get job for u

Text me on WhatsApp on 09014566031
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by LordAdam16: 9:13pm On Feb 13
5*.
Now, if only one cultured aristocrat can build an imposing French chateau.
The architectural taste of the Nigerian elite is seriously lacking.

-Lord
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Thonee(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13
Giftedhand47:
So sad

Anyways I track lost or stolen phones at an affordable fee
Contact me via siggy below

I need help to track my brothers stolen phone please.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by torqque7(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13
hammer567:
I WILL NOT BE SUPRISE IF NA HIM SON PUSH HIM TO THAT MUMU SUPERBOWL AMERICA SPORTS.

HE DID NOT SEE AFCOM TO ATTEND BECAUSE NO HELICOPTER GO CARRY THEM GO.

I MEAN, GOD, I CARRY MY WIFE AND SON GO WATCH SUPERBOWL WITH HELICOPTER, NA HOW WE REACH HERE.

THIS IS AS ANNOYING AS IT IS PAINFUL.

ROLLS ROYCE ON ROAD WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE THAN ENOUGH OR TAKE FLIGHT.

Bro a regular flight would have been best because if he took a Rolls Royce like you said and they crashed,you would still say why will a man like him be doing interstate by road when he can afford a chopper or private jet..Funny thing is even if he had used the regular flight and it crashed,people will still say why didn't he use a chopper and be comfortable so I think it was just his time to go regardless of how he went.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Sleekfun: 9:17pm On Feb 13
When this house was under construction in Ikoyi waterside then , the rumour was that Fashola was building it to compensate President Tinubu for making him a Governor ... Na WA oooo ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Giftedhand47(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13
Thonee:

I need help to track my brothers stolen phone please.

Contact me via siggy below or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by sonnie10: 9:18pm On Feb 13
Wotowotoman:

Wetin this one dey yearn? Everyone knows Dangote’s houses in VI and Banana Island…

That means he was not being truthful in that interview .

But remember there is difference between Dangote office building and Dangote private mansion.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Wotowotoman: 9:21pm On Feb 13
sonnie10:

That means he was not being truthful in that interview .

But remember there is difference between Dangote office building and Dangote private mansion.

He said abroad and even that one sef is highly doubtful…
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Aboki99(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13
Life is vanity.

Seek God, seek peace.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by wrongnumber: 9:26pm On Feb 13
Bacteria8:
Blood of God shocked shocked

Only one person owns this palacious mansion ??

People get money in this country o

God am I a turkey ?? 😭😭😭
God abeg na... reply my dm

Currupt money.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Anunakeeh: 9:30pm On Feb 13
AsomArchitectNG:
The late access bank CEO Herbert Wigwe's alleged Giagantic mansion on the queens drive Ikoyi Lagos. He just moved into the mansion few weeks ago!!!

Stolen government money and manipulation of the gullible poor massive population of sheethole.

Evil people.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Cti28(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13
prizeless:
This shows how important it is to build your treasures in Heaven where moth or roth does not destroy
👏👏👏👏👏
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13
AsomArchitectNG:
The late access bank CEO Herbert Wigwe's alleged Giagantic mansion on the queens drive Ikoyi Lagos. He just moved into the mansion few weeks ago!!! May His soul continue to RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd_hKWCnRcU?si=X2Smwk-P9XJqri-b

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3SEIOFo5Oj/?igsh=bno3c2NldDVxZmJo
”he moved in few weeks ago” and he also “moved in last year and invited his billionaire friends “

Like seriously y’all need to get your shyt together
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Wotowotoman: 9:43pm On Feb 13
Hndrrxxx:
”he moved in few weeks ago” and he also “moved in last year and invited his billionaire friends “

Like seriously y’all need to get your shyt together

Was December not just a few weeks ago? You think you are smart but you are just too dull…
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Wotowotoman: 9:47pm On Feb 13
Chicagograduate:
He is currently building a university.What other business does he own?

Guy, abeg go buy one book wey dem dey call Brighter Grammar..
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by ganiyu2030(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13
Die now and the same would happen to you
God1000:
Why are we hearing so much about him now that he's no more?

May his soul rest in peace.

We all should do what Patoranking says in this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbmNhdpxnIY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Adeolatunde(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13
Giftedhand47:
So sad

Anyways I track lost or stolen phones at an affordable fee
Contact me via siggy below

You again?
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by hammer567: 9:51pm On Feb 13
torqque7:

Bro a regular flight would have been best because if he took a Rolls Royce like you said and they crashed,you would still say why will a man like him be doing interstate by road when he can afford a chopper or private jet..Funny thing is even if he had used the regular flight and it crashed,people will still say why didn't he use a chopper and be comfortable so I think it was just his time to go regardless of how he went.
No Helicopters are known to be dangerous.

Once those blades stop, it will drop out the sky like a ton of bricks.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13
Wotowotoman:

Was December not just a few weeks ago? You think you are smart but you are just too dull…
ohh I see so you are one of those 49 hours ago crew instead of a couple days ago. Fools
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13
It cost billionsnof naira to own a house in Ikoyi if it's not rent
Bacteria8:
Blood of God shocked shocked

Only one person owns this palacious mansion ??

People get money in this country o

God am I a turkey ?? 😭😭😭
God abeg na... reply my dm
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by kushe: 9:54pm On Feb 13
Saviola86:
Still doesn't make sense to me why people on boats are given life jackets to swim to shore incase of a mishap but those on helicopters or planes are not given parachutes to ease their landing.

May his soul rest in peace, meanwhile I love the life of vanity he lived... Baba God abeg bless me.

Physics my friend.
So if you are given a parachute,how are u ejecting in case of an emergency. Upwards or sideways ?
Where are the rotor blades ?
U Don put meat inside blender before ?
Just imagine the sight and there goes ur answer.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by kushe: 10:03pm On Feb 13
ttoyetade:

Most of the so called money are proceed of corruption and that is why Nigeria is where it is now

What a mindset.
Someone was an executive director at Guaranty Trust Bank in his mid thirties after which he founded his own bank with his friend still in his mid thirties and you are here writing these.
Know what you are saying or at least understand a topic before you contribute.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Teeklef(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13
CockPit:

NOTHING LIKE APPOINTED TIME.

If you jump down from a plane today, you will die today. If you jump down from 10 storey tomorrow, you will die tomorrow.
Lol😂😂😂😂
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Femeto: 10:07pm On Feb 13
All na vanity vanishing.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by ogbonti: 10:19pm On Feb 13
GeneralDae:

Obi was CEO of Fidelity Bank as highest shareholder. This is a co-founder of a Bank who built the Bank.

ok i thought it was access bank
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Greenfaces: 10:24pm On Feb 13
AsomArchitectNG:
May death not take us when it's time to start enjoying what we laboured for Amen...
This world is not meant for all of that. It's meant for worshipping God
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by sulaak(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13
ogbonti:

you are not a turkey - you are human - and this is the reason i tell my people not to run away from NIGERIA - Wigwe did not stay abroad- the money he used in doing this was not made overseas - it was made in that same Nigeria our lazy youths are desperately trying to run away from - How many millionaires in America have a house like this ? i guess zero - ONLY billionaires in dollars can afford to have this - and how many Nigerians who japa to America or anywhere in the world became billionaires in dollars? probably 0.000000000000000000001%
Now I am not here to banter statistics with anyone - before they argue how many who stayed back can be like Wigwe- but the question is -IF WIGWE stayed overseas - after his education - will he have the opportunity to live in such opulence ? I can bet my 2-testicles, NEVER!!!!

Let this be a lesson to us all that IF we are patient and hussle smart- there is a lot of money to be made in Nigeria ---- a country of 200+ million people waiting to buy anything humans want with little or no restrictions is a market most American elites will kill to be part of--- yet we have that in Nigeria and we do not value it, instead we are running away to saturated markets overseas all because of mediocre comfort --- please watch what this Italian woman who lives in Italy - married to a Nigerian and has visited Nigeria a couple of times, please watch what she has to say about making it in Nigeria compared to Italy or Europe - God bless you and happy viewing!

IF YOU NO GET ENOUGH DATA TO WATCH ALL - watch from 6:50 mins to 8:50 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyUQdE0kCgw&t=28s

Nigerian banks are the biggest reason why the country is failing. They are the conduit of corruption across Nigeria. You can't get a loan from a bank to build a business, yet they are responsible for hoarding and sharing the limited FX in the country.

Wigwe built a hotel for himself, while million wallows in poverty and ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / Make Money Using Spells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.