Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) (75359 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Quebec91(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13
cheesy
Bacteria8:
Blood of God shocked shocked

Only one person owns this palacious mansion ??

People get money in this country o

God am I a turkey ?? 😭😭😭
God abeg na... reply my dm
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 10:50pm On Feb 13
AsomArchitectNG:
May death not take us when it's time to start enjoying what we laboured for Amen...
May our destiny let us enjoy fruits of our labour to the fullest, Amin.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by planetx: 10:57pm On Feb 13
To build this kind of mansion on Queens drive Ikoyi, a lot of properties would have been bought and demolished.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:58pm On Feb 13
omooba969:

Yamayama fall on my large forehead because I am a nuisance online .

I am nuts and demented? 😡
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13
Wotowotoman:

Was December not just a few weeks ago? You think you are smart but you are just too dull…
Your elementary school teachers never taught you whenever you see enough weeks running into a month then it’s a month + … and whenever it’s enough months running into a year then it’s a year and … before they start teaching you how to call someone dull??
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by mipeesoft(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13
Life is vanity and vanity is life
AsomArchitectNG:
The late access bank CEO Herbert Wigwe's alleged Giagantic mansion on the queens drive Ikoyi Lagos. He just moved into the mansion few weeks ago!!! May His soul continue to RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd_hKWCnRcU?si=X2Smwk-P9XJqri-b

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3SEIOFo5Oj/?igsh=bno3c2NldDVxZmJo
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Karlifate: 11:12pm On Feb 13
Wotowotoman:

Please try and learn the difference between don’t and doesn’t. A book called Brighter Grammar will really help you..

I'm contented with the Dimmer Grammar. cool
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Wotowotoman: 11:15pm On Feb 13
Hndrrxxx:
Your elementary school teachers never taught you whenever you see enough weeks running into a month then it’s a month + … and whenever it’s enough months running into a year then it’s a year and … before they start teaching you how to call someone dull??

You are so dull that I can’t just waste any more of my time exchanging with you. Jesus Christ!!

This is what you get when a poor man sends his children to the worst Yamayama public schools…
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Karlifate: 11:15pm On Feb 13
embarassed
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 11:16pm On Feb 13
Another reason to increase taxes and real Estates land use charge on the Rich...this is much..hospital, dental clinic...maybe he was planning to offer free health care cos I just don't get it..God dey

AsomArchitectNG:
The late access bank CEO Herbert Wigwe's alleged Giagantic mansion on the queens drive Ikoyi Lagos. He just moved into the mansion few weeks ago!!! May His soul continue to RIP

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by MamaletASO: 11:23pm On Feb 13
Is this someone's house OR America Embassy or Airport

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13
Bacteria8:

God am I a turkey ?? 😭😭😭

You're a bacteria grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by prophetfire: 11:30pm On Feb 13
tishbite43:
Otilo
Erastus Akingbola go just dey laugh
. You see in this life, don't trample on another person to rise. The vanity of the fleeting life isn't worth it. Play it straight and clean and don't dance on another person's sorrow.
Wigwe and his team did Erasmus Akingbola dirty.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by ttoyetade: 11:46pm On Feb 13
kushe:

What a mindset.
Someone was an executive director at Guaranty Trust Bank in his mid thirties after which he founded his own bank with his friend still in his mid thirties and you are here writing these.
Know what you are saying or at least understand a topic before you contribute.

You are one of the typical Nigerian. He founded his own bank after working in another bank for 10years. Where did he get the money to buy another Bank. I worked in a bank for 10years too and all you get in your 8 to 5 daily job is your salary. Is that enough to save up and buy another bank even as a so called Executive Director. Think with your head.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by graceapadija: 11:50pm On Feb 13
Ashi were ko Oro Jo, lai mo ojo iku( fool gathered wealth not knowing when death will knock)
May his soul rest well

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by christistruth01: 11:53pm On Feb 13
Ayo
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by kushe: 11:58pm On Feb 13
ttoyetade:

You are one of the typical Nigerian. He founded his own bank after working in another bank for 10years. Where did he get the money to buy another Bank. I worked in a bank for 10years too and all you get in your 8 to 5 daily job is your salary. Is that enough to save up and buy another bank even as a so called Executive Director. Think with your head.

When did u work in the banking sector.
These guys were leaders of the new school in banking. Some people were already 20 years in old generation banks,when these young sharp minds joined the likes of Zenith and Gtb.
How old in Mark Zuckerberg ?
Oga no be by age,capitalism has its own rules.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by ufotunang: 12:02am On Feb 14
This is more than a mansion
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by ogbonti: 12:03am On Feb 14
sulaak:

Nigerian banks are the biggest reason why the country is failing. They are the conduit of corruption across Nigeria. You can't get a loan from a bank to build a business, yet they are responsible for hoarding and sharing the limited FX in the country.

Wigwe built a hotel for himself, while million wallows in poverty and ignorance.

we all have one thousand reasons why we should accept failure as our destiny but to those who seek to better themselves genuinely— they dont need any loans from the bank to start something small - because most people who are planning to japa have access to at least $2,000 worth of naira to make the trip -

thats what the lady is saying here - use that $2,000 and start sometimg in Nigeria than waste it to live an average or failed life forever overseas because u can make it big over the years with that $2,000 in Nigeria - am
done cant explain further - thanks
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by RayRay06677(m): 12:12am On Feb 14
goodyvin02:
At least his family will never be poor

Like the Abiola's

I pray the "next of kins" were prepared for this. Knee jerk intervention will erode that fortune in days. Money has wings and always ready to fly away.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Nlandmodesfku: 12:33am On Feb 14
kushe:

When did u work in the banking sector.
These guys were leaders of the new school in banking. Some people were already 20 years in old generation banks,when these young sharp minds joined the likes of Zenith and Gtb.
How old in Mark Zuckerberg ?
Oga no be by age,capitalism has its own rules.
Calm down, if you want to know this man, go to his state and ask questions.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Lekan239(m): 12:37am On Feb 14
The house is like those five star hospital in the USA...
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by ahmedio2017(m): 12:48am On Feb 14
Bacteria8:

God am I a turkey ?? 😭😭😭

Where is that one person that owns the house today?

Don't be freak with all this materialistic, no one even know the source of the man's wealth, let's live righteously and be contented with whatever we have

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Asswipemod: 12:56am On Feb 14
Nonexisting:
What did he need all that space for? To me, this is waste of resources whether dead or alive.

You spoke my mind. I don't know why, but I feel nothing about his death.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Kushites: 1:01am On Feb 14
AsomArchitectNG:
May death not take us when it's time to start enjoying what we laboured for Amen...

What if you die and return to the Other Side - the land of the ancestors - and discover that the enjoyment there is 5 million times greater?
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Kushites: 1:09am On Feb 14
CockPit:
If him go watch AfCON instead of a Superbowl, he may be alive today in his mansion according to a Nairalander.

Patriotism can SOMETIMES save your life.

Yep.

I wonder if some racist neo-nazi Trump MAGA Republican white technician in the helicopter hire company even sabotaged the helicopter.

They hate to see black success.
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by PureNigerian: 2:04am On Feb 14
Bacteria8:

God am I a turkey ?? 😭😭😭

Let the government check his tax papers to see if he paid taxes on the amount it cost him
to build that mansion
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by BALLOSKI: 2:11am On Feb 14
It's painful he's no more and people who could hold this place for him are also gone. Very sad!
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by BALLOSKI: 2:12am On Feb 14
ahmedio2017:

Where is that one person that owns the house today?

Don't be freak with all this materialistic, no one even know the source of the man's wealth, let's live righteously and be contented with whatever we have
was he not a banker?
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 2:43am On Feb 14
AsomArchitectNG:

How did he got the money to build this?
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by Sanitizedem: 2:48am On Feb 14
…
Re: Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 3:12am On Feb 14
Bacteria8:

God am I a turkey ?? 😭😭😭
Yes my son , you're are a tasty naija turkey(TNT)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / Make Money Using Spells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.