Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship (31534 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship — Police / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by bethel13593: 12:52pm On Feb 14
Tinubus government is inadvertently inviting the military to take over.Tinubus government is inadvertently inviting the military to take over....
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by LordBillionz: 12:52pm On Feb 14
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
No pity and if you quote me... me and you go get problem

A friend of mine in Ghana told me before that election that if tinubu should get up to 100 thousand votes knowing fully well that he brought upon Nigeria Buhari and Apc and knowing fully well he was part of Buhari's administration then it means we Nigerians are wicked, tribalistic, fake and the worse part of it is that it will reveal that we Nigerians don’t really hate bad government and the way our politicians are treating us we are just pretending to be angry because it is not our tribesman that is in power

Look at what is going on here on nairaland..if you criticise tinubu his blind supporters will quote you and insult you...
This tribalism how long will it end. It is ruining us already.
That's what most of them do...
To insult and run around when presented with facts.

And Wole Soyinka the tribal bigot of a professor is their father. He's in hiding.

If you ask them what has being his contribution to the development of the Nation Aside being a professor of tribalism and supporting those wrecking the nation, they will say noble prize..

Nobel prize of tribalism...

6 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by alimiadedayo1: 12:53pm On Feb 14
PrettyIfy7:
Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria in the mud.
Chai...otilor
yes igbo man can never become the president and there is nothing you can do about it
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by KaptainAfrika: 12:54pm On Feb 14
So sad, I see that he divorced his wife, watch all his "friends" rush in to fill the void.

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Streetdoctor: 12:55pm On Feb 14
Sandyayo1:
Things are so rough,I might just join this man with the way hunger is peppering me.happy val guys.show me joy na...0218...8765..62 GTB
RIP in advance, tell awolowo that d free education he gave his people is now obsolete, that his people prefer to woeshup an agbero than respect an agbero

3 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by ugonology(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14
Felt really bad reading through this story...life can be sometimes tough. Cant imagine at 55years Lossing your health, your only source of income, your life partner, plus the burden and responsibility of 5 children in this hellish economy. Kai, I don't know this man, but I genuinely mourn him in silence. May what befell him not befall us.
Our morality is slowly becoming the ransom for our survival. It seems the whole country is been squeezed of joy,peace and fulfillment. A Lot of frustration, desperation and corruption. Our mortal conscience has become rottened with Immorality and criminality...we are consumed by perversion, greed, and the pride of life. Therefore the weak among us, the poor, the sick and the down trodden become needless victims of the consequences of our ignominy. We are a whoring generation, a religious but devilish people, a hoard of thieves.

Forgive my vexations...am just pained

9 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by PotatoSalad(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14
Blaze14k:

They will do it over and over again even if they are dying I'm numbers. Our politicians know very well we not ready for change
The by-elections that took place few weeks ago, I was surprised to see officials rig elections with fake result sheets and politicians buying people's votes with money.
Like, is there even a limit to our foolishness?
You dey see shege, yet them don give you 25k to provide fake result sheets. 25k that can't even buy a bag of rice. And you collected the money grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by SisterAnn(f): 1:00pm On Feb 14
alimiadedayo1:

yes igbo man can never become the president and there is nothing you can do about it
Alimi...
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Seunpapa65: 1:00pm On Feb 14
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
No pity and if you quote me... me and you go get problem

A friend of mine in Ghana told me before that election that if tinubu should get up to 100 thousand votes knowing fully well that he brought upon Nigeria Buhari and Apc and knowing fully well he was part of Buhari's administration then it means we Nigerians are wicked, tribalistic, fake and the worse part of it is that it will reveal that we Nigerians don’t really hate bad government and the way our politicians are treating us we are just pretending to be angry because it is not our tribesman that is in power

Look at what is going on here on nairaland..if you criticise tinubu his blind supporters will quote you and insult you...
This tribalism how long will it end. It is ruining us already.
If we throw in same energy we use for this AFCON naija for better but tribalism don kill us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Lastmessenger2: 1:01pm On Feb 14
phobia2002:
Obi supporters are trying hard with their propaganda. This election loss pain Dem die
yes o we have thought peter obi a lesson and one don mud and three obas has been used as shooting target by the fulanis and we are still teaching obi lesson.

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by tnerro1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14
virginboy1:

Many people in Nja are depressed, paranoid, have anxiety disorders etc but they don't really know .

R.I.P to him cry

True, this no be time to quarrel or fight person ooo, many are dead men and women walking

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by faceland: 1:07pm On Feb 14
How can you leave 6 children behind?
Unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by tiswell(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14
May he rest in peace ✌️ 🤣😂
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by iLegendd(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14
Any poor man with more than 4 children should better commit suicide now. No one is going to pity you the same way you didn't pity your wife in getting her pregnant more than 4 times even when you're still struggling.

This hardship has its good side—depopulation of wicked people. (Poor men who brought in more than 4 children to suffer).

4 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by aestake: 1:20pm On Feb 14
PotatoSalad:

Bro, if there's election tomorrow, you'll see people dying to vote for Tinubu again.
It's more than just sentiments. If you think that millions of Nigerians are crazy and foolish, you're definitely right
Tinubu supporters have turned to the blame game + tinubu just started, give him time. It has to get worse before it gets better.
Anyway, it's not even up to a year yet and people are already giving up. Now add 7 more years 😂😂😂
This is why you brought in bad leadership. Everyone will suffer it, if Bola was only for Yorubas, una for no try am.

2 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by illuminutty: 1:20pm On Feb 14
Who did he vote for?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Lovit(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14
E bin pawa eh!

I guess he clapped when Tinubu said 'Subsidy is gone' grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now he couldn't stand the effect of the errors of his lord and saviour of Lagos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by CyberWolf: 1:23pm On Feb 14
Awalokan people committing suicide over economic hardship? grin grin grin that’s unheard of.. They never see anything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Anunakeeh: 1:23pm On Feb 14
Spectators:

https://championnews.com.ng/economic-hardship-55-yr-old-father-of-6-commits-suicide-in-ibadan/#:~:text=A%2055%20year%20old%20father,door%20open%20on%20Monday%20morning.

Welldone

90% Of The Poor Evergreen Stupid Nigerians needs to die off.

They are menace and miserable beings causing nuisance and spoiling things for we the SANE and Informed human beings.

They are the Joy and Asset of the useless Politicians.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by iramure(m): 1:25pm On Feb 14
More suicide loading......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by alimiadedayo1: 1:28pm On Feb 14
SisterAnn:
Alimi...
what happen sister Anna igboamaka
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by seguno2: 1:32pm On Feb 14
Rebuker:
Life, people are going through alot this time. May God help us all.

I am sure that the man who committed suicide is not a Yoruba person that would have been a beneficiary of Tinubu’s Emilokan continuity of Buhari and APC’s shege packaged as Yorubalokan. He can’t be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:33pm On Feb 14
ugonology:
Felt really bad reading through this story...life can be sometimes tough. Cant imagine at 55years Lossing your health, your only source of income, your life partner, plus the burden and responsibility of 5 children in this hellish economy. Kai, I don't know this man, but I genuinely mourn him in silence. May what befell him not befall us.
Our morality is slowly becoming the ransom for our survival. It seems the whole country is been squeezed of joy,peace and fulfillment. A Lot of frustration, desperation and corruption. Our mortal conscience has become rottened with Immorality and criminality...we are consumed by perversion, greed, and the pride of life. Therefore the weak among us, the poor, the sick and the down trodden become needless victims of the consequences of our ignominy. We are a whoring generation, a religious but devilish people, a hoard of thieves.

Forgive my vexations...am just pained
no need for apology you are very correct . problem is that the world has always been like that.the love of millions have gone COLD . life in the shitthole has always been hellish.i lived through babangida horrible SAP program, used Abacha stove (sawdust)and many more.most so called citizens are wicked as Lucifer himself and actually delight in seeing each other suffering!

2 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Maobichek: 1:33pm On Feb 14
Rebuker:

This is scaring, this is pathetic. God will continue to provide my basic needs and every other needs, i will not beg to eat nor commit suicide because of the current hardship in the land.

3 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Blaze14k: 1:34pm On Feb 14
PotatoSalad:

The by-elections that took place few weeks ago, I was surprised to see officials rig elections with fake result sheets and politicians buying people's votes with money.
Like, is there even a limit to our foolishness?
You dey see shege, yet them don give you 25k to provide fake result sheets. 25k that can't even buy a bag of rice. And you collected the money grin

My dear that is how foolish we are and I don't think it will ever change. It can only take a miracle

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Deziwealth: 1:35pm On Feb 14
sportskid:

Where you in the cave when the SS AND SE where voting massively for OBJ, YARADUA AND EVEN ATIKU?
You were in hell angry
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by PotatoSalad(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14
aestake:

This is why you brought in bad leadership. Everyone will suffer it, if Bola was only for Yorubas, una for no try am.
Heat don enter your eyes so?
Am I Yoruba?
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by okechuks22: 1:39pm On Feb 14
Rebuker:
God can only help those that help them self but those that voted for APC God can never help them
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Sctests: 1:41pm On Feb 14
Deziwealth:
sure thing but stop making it look like only one region is affected? I no even dey same country with una, igbo Yoruba and hausa suffer through this same government, and same way igbo Yoruba and hausa are building house and doing weddings, my guy four days ago bought a house in lekki na Yoruba boy, so don't make it look like na Yoruba dey suffer am.

Sebi ibo woman sell her pikin for 850k due to hardship

You voted rubbish to make others suffer, come still dey suffer the rubbish. No be heavy mugu you be?
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Mo6M: 1:45pm On Feb 14
Deziwealth:
like say una no feel the heat for being, smiling and suffering cheesy grin
Are you also buying fuel at110 naira or gas at 200naira? Hypocrite.

and we demand to know those animals that voted the S.West & N Easth like that... make we know the people were we go stne to death right now
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Brushstrokes20: 1:46pm On Feb 14
# eBOLA ravaging the shyyythole, 😏
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by okechuks22: 1:46pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
One thing many Nigerians don't know is if they elect a bad leader, na people from his region dey suffer am pass.

Just look at!
because they are the urchins that voted for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Local Names Of Some Plants. / Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo / The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.