Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship (31529 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship — Police / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by toujurs: 5:42pm On Feb 14
If you are financially stable, very comfortable and has no debt. You are trying. You really managed your resources very well.

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by toujurs: 5:50pm On Feb 14
occfx:

He regreted voting for Amoda ogunlere... The worst is there is no other way out of the hardship so, he kicked the bucket.
very foolish set of people, they thought they were wise. But their mumu is now too much
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by VaginaAcademic: 5:54pm On Feb 14
No more worries sleep e z
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by cactusJack(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14
Paulruth:
Let them all die

Amen
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by newnigerdelta00: 6:08pm On Feb 14
RingRoadCartel:
Tinubus government is inadvertently inviting the military to take over.

Shut up,even in united state people commits suicide be you rich or poor.....oya if truly he died because of the economy issues why don't you join him to commit your own suicide....
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by newnigerdelta00: 6:09pm On Feb 14
Tywo2018:
The way things are going now am afraid. God help us.

Then join Dem na
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Yorubafonja: 6:30pm On Feb 14
yesloaded:
Suicide doesn't solve anything

Truly the economy is not smiling no thanks to poor government policy that has swore to tax common man to bone marrow but suicide has never solve any problem
It relieves one of the burden bro
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Tywo2018: 6:33pm On Feb 14
Ori ta eee
newnigerdelta00:

Then join Dem na

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by aariwa(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
No pity and if you quote me... me and you go get problem

A friend of mine in Ghana told me before that election that if tinubu should get up to 100 thousand votes knowing fully well that he brought upon Nigeria Buhari and Apc and knowing fully well he was part of Buhari's administration then it means we Nigerians are wicked, tribalistic, fake and the worse part of it is that it will reveal that we Nigerians don’t really hate bad government and the way our politicians are treating us we are just pretending to be angry because it is not our tribesman that is in power

Look at what is going on here on nairaland..if you criticise tinubu his blind supporters will quote you and insult you...
This tribalism how long will it end. It is ruining us already.

If you are a Nigerian you didn't support the subsidy removal of Jonathan and you supported the 2012 protest but you now support the removal of tinubu subsidy removal may it not be well with you and your children
If you are a Nigerian and you criticise Jonathan and Buhari now you no longer want to criticise tinubu may it not be well with you and your children

Tinubu did not win any elections. Mahmoud falsified the results
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by nlreserve: 6:49pm On Feb 14
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

A friend of mine in Ghana told me before that election that if tinubu should get up to 100 thousand votes knowing fully well that he brought upon Nigeria Buhari and Apc and knowing fully well he was part of Buhari's administration then it means we Nigerians are wicked, tribalistic, fake and the worse part of it is that it will reveal that we Nigerians don’t really hate bad government and the way our politicians are treating us we are just pretending to be angry because it is not our tribesman that is in power

Look at what is going on here on nairaland..if you criticise tinubu his blind supporters will quote you and insult you...

If you are a Nigerian you didn't support the subsidy removal of Jonathan and you supported the 2012 protest but you now support the removal of tinubu subsidy removal may it not be well with you and your children
If you are a Nigerian and you criticise Jonathan and Buhari now you no longer want to criticise tinubu may it not be well with you and your children

That's why I'm an advocate of separation. Separate the country to end tribalism. And the separate regions would be doing well.
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Triangles1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14
tenpipsperday:

Bro off the mic. Obi is learning his lessons.

My childhood pal stopped talking to me during elections. He claimed that as a Yoruba I should support son of the soil but if I fail to do that it means I am not a good and true Yoruba. I told me that hardship doesn't discriminate.

Today less than one year in office the good and true Yorubas are committing suicide after collecting a cup of rice.

Let Obi continue to learn his lessons.

The same obi you people are shouldering for, how did he manage Anambra during his ruling as Governor.
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Triangles1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14
Deziwealth:
see how foolish you made yourself, you and who dey suffer I dey where you president dey come for holiday 😁
Let's even assume I dey suffer, why is it paining you?

Same nzobu nzobu politics you played killing yourself in the east thinking buhari is feeling the pain grin cheesy

Eating yourselves in east. Human eaters

Don't mind them, anybody that hit leg on stone, is Tinubu, the same Obi they're clamoring for, how did he manage Anambra as a governor.

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by nlreserve: 7:31pm On Feb 14
Triangles1:

The same obi you people are shouldering for, how did he manage Anambra during his ruling as Governor.
You wouldn't be asking this if you knew him well before the election.
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by uba1991: 7:36pm On Feb 14
Agbadorian miscreants where you. This is just the beginning
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by uba1991: 7:42pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

You think sey na everybody the thing dey touch abi?

Inside this same Nigeria, people dey build house, buy car, do wedding etc.

So dye that talk abeg.
how many people dey do owambe again? Rice is 80k now
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by ogbe88(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Solution to this, is a coup, like that of 66.
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by uba1991: 7:52pm On Feb 14
EBIN KPA WA......
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by nlreserve: 7:52pm On Feb 14
ogbe88:
Solution to this, is a coup, like that of 66.
The military has been bought over. The only solution is when economy is grounded that the hardship forces fear our of the masses and the expected revolution wouldn't be missed
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by AmuDimpka: 7:54pm On Feb 14
Deziwealth:
sure thing but stop making it look like only one region is affected? I no even dey same country with una, igbo Yoruba and hausa suffer through this same government, and same way igbo Yoruba and hausa are building house and doing weddings, my guy four days ago bought a house in lekki na Yoruba boy, so don't make it look like na Yoruba dey suffer am.

Sebi ibo woman sell her pikin for 850k due to hardship
it is Yoruba that out this nation into this mess with their tribalism
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by AmuDimpka: 7:55pm On Feb 14
Triangles1:

Don't mind them, anybody that hit leg on stone, is Tinubu, the same Obi they're clamoring for, how did he manage Anambra as a governor.
he managed Anambra well....Tinubu that built Lagos how far now
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by ogbe88(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14
Deziwealth:
see how foolish you made yourself, you and who dey suffer I dey where you president dey come for holiday 😁

Same nzobu nzobu politics you played killing yourself in the east thinking buhari is feeling the pain grin cheesy

A fool of a took.
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by nlreserve: 8:03pm On Feb 14
Deziwealth:

Why are you making noise?
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Jman06(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14
Teeklef:

Those guys are ediot. I blame the yorubas for trying to act sophisticated. Imagine,after all the votes obi garner in southwest,they still blame that same southwest for tribalism. Ofwhich they were the one that practice that tribalism fully. Obi won all southeast,Tinubu lost two states in southwest,even the abokis have to share their vote. We know who the tribalist is.
You call us tribalists yet we voted Abiola, Obasanjo, Yar',adua and Atiku(2019).
My friend, if you want to be honest with yourself you'll realize that Igbos are the most detribalised people in Nigeria when it comes to electing the president of this country. They always vote for the candidate they consider as better option regardless of tribe! Of course, every sane Nigerian know that Peter Obi was the best candidate in the last election but tribalism by the other two major tribes cost him the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by nlreserve: 8:21pm On Feb 14
Jman06:
You call us tribalists yet we voted Abiola, Obasanjo, Yar',adua and Atiku(2019).
My friend, if you want to be honest with yourself you'll realize that Igbos are the most detribalised people in Nigeria when it comes to electing the president of this country. They always vote for the candidate they consider as better option regardless of tribe! Of course, every sane Nigerian know that Peter Obi was the best candidate in the last election but tribalism by the other two major tribes cost him the election.
Everyone is now learning the hard way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by iyke2frankeze: 8:22pm On Feb 14
If care is not taken, he was on Nairaland cursing and insulting anyone who cries out of frustration in the country. So many suicide candidates are still online here insulting anyone who cries out till now.
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Olamicwoto: 8:26pm On Feb 14
E b like say u neva eat since morning? I can see d agony in u
quote author=slaawomirr post=128451834]Damnnn niggar

[/quote]
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by DaRuud(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14
I can beat my chest and tell you that if Tinubu will contest again , he will win , How ?

He will call the Yorubas and tell them , can they point at their father's house with left hand ? , he will tell them that Peter Obi is this and that . . . They will vote for him

He will go to the North , share spaghetti, rice and #2000. To the masses , look for some gullible Northern Clerics and Leaders that they should tell their people that Protest is Haram , He will surely do better than Peter Obi , he will tell them that Mu Mu ticket is better than 100 Obis' anyday , anytime. . . . They will vote for him for the second time . . . . Then the sufferings continue

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by tenpipsperday: 9:17pm On Feb 14
Triangles1:

I m not from Anambra but let me tell you what I know because I served there.

He took Anambra from 26 position to 1st position in education.

He borrowed no money but left a mountain of it while leaving office

He had no corruption scandal hanging over his neck. He was charged for drug anywhere in the world.

Now tell me tinubu aside unleashing touts on Lagos streets what did he do?
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Love800(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14
U have a farm?
RainMoreDFARMS:

°
Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it only transfer it to another person

°
***RainMoreDays***

Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by Love800(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14
I thought drycleaners make enough money?
ojonwamama:
A dry cleaner having six children is too much burden to bear.

RIP to the dead
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by ThiagoKid(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14
iLegendd:
Any poor man with more than 4 children should better commit suicide now. No one is going to pity you the same way you didn't pity your wife in getting her pregnant more than 4 times even when you're still struggling.

This hardship has its good side—depopulation of wicked people. (Poor men who brought in more than 4 children to suffer).

grin grin grin Eh God!
Re: 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship by aimmoney9: 12:34am On Feb 15
Deziwealth:

No matter how pained you are, obi is tinubus citizen, he follows the rule tinubu laid down, he will buy fuel for 650, buy gas for1500 , if light no dey obi go on generator, if tinubu say make all Nigerians no sleep obi too no go sleep tongue

In a single word, tinubu is obi president drink sniper if e pain you
You will be the next person to drink sniper........... grin grin grin grin grin

Those who support evil should taste it.... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Local Names Of Some Plants. / Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo / The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.