Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? (40297 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by darediamond(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15
owagbeba:

Hi. How does one move the USDT purchased on Binance to oversea bank account or Nigeria dorm account?
You simply do that on P2P RIGTH on Binance.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by owagbeba: 10:19pm On Feb 15
darediamond:
You simply do that on P2P RIGTH on Binance.

Please explain in detail. P2P meaning person to person? Does the payment go through escrow?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Goodlady(f): 12:58am On Feb 16
CluelessMODS:

Who wan marry OLOSHO?
Ya mûm"s olosho?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CluelessMODS: 1:42am On Feb 16
Goodlady:

Ya mûm"s olosho?
Pele OLOSHO!
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Unique2007: 7:53am On Feb 16
anslemarinze52:
I am an agent sir, I can help you with a better country, you won't spend up to 7m.

He should do it himself abeg
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Goodlady(f): 8:21am On Feb 16
CluelessMODS:

Pele OLOSHO!
Omo olosho hello.
CluelessMODS:

Old news that should be your bastard son!
It's you.
quote author=CluelessMODS post=128477602]
You mean your papa?[/quote]
Learnt ya dãd's a mâd man on loose!
CluelessMODS:

Yes at the wedding of confirmed OLOSHO.
You ll work hard at my wedding but no worries cos there are lots of left overs for you to eat!
And you ll be privileged to see riches for the first time in ya poverty regime life!

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by bionixs: 8:22am On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
Just go and come back, I love Nigeria ehn.
Amen . Thanks
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Julibet: 12:00pm On Feb 16
advanceDNA:

Exchange rate, high tution fees, no dependents and 20hrs per week work, don make UK a no go area..

Germany is free...but block account na die

Belgium is also cheap..but block account na the issue...

Finland and Luxembourg have relatively low tuition fees compared to UK and Canada.... Luxembourg has the cheapest for a lot of courses....

And Finland has 30 hrs per week work...with proof of funds by bank statement...

If u fit rugged enter ...u fit manage pay ur tuition with work as most pple get nearly half tuition waivers.....if ur tution after waiver is just 5k€...u go fit rugged am..unless u lazy

Boss abeg I fit PM you? I wan take this route seriously.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by PUMPIN11(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16
advanceDNA:

Education route...this will give u convenience to settle, work and get citizenship if u qualify

Luxembourg because of cheap tuition
Apply for masters if u have bachelor's...
Tuition for STEM courses is very cheap...400€ per session....
Management science is also cheap like 1600€ per session....with the rest, u can settle down for some months and get a job....anr move across other euro union nations...
There is one year post study...which will all count together with your two years masters to get permanent residency in 5 years

Finland..
Tuition is cheap here too...which u don't have to pay once.....stem courses pay only around 3500 after tuition waivers...
Proof of funds by bank account 6720€
30hrs per week work ...
Permanent residence is 4 years...counting ur two years masters inclusive..
But the cold na die oooooo

I feel you.....pls ehn, I was advised to apply for vacation visa (US).....it is around $187 and I heard US visa has been extended to 5years across all visa types. How true is this? and do you feel vacation route will be easier than student route as suggested by a cousin in the US?? Please help a brother, I am not one of those who dreamt of travelling for greener pastures before, but as e don red, my children deserve better!
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by wetdspace(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16
Loonyy:

More light on this theory

Can’t advertise here cos it’s not free.

Done by agencies in those countries and they collect big money.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by wetdspace(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16
PUMPIN11:

I feel you.....pls ehn, I was advised to apply for vacation visa (US).....it is around $187 and I heard US visa has been extended to 5years across all visa types. How true is this? and do you feel vacation route will be easier than student route as suggested by a cousin in the US?? Please help a brother, I am not one of those who dreamt of travelling for greener pastures before, but as e don red, my children deserve better!

USA does not usually grant vacation like that again. Conference or spouse is better.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by wetdspace(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16
[quote author=Gemma52 post=128454276][/quote]

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 1:42pm On Feb 16
PUMPIN11:

Yeah it's true....Vacation visa is cheaper route for those that are street rugged because u will have to overstay your visa, and especially when u have someone to land you in and show u the ropes....

undocumented or illegals in the US easily find their way around and even make money before they can convert either by marriage or asylum unlike UK and other parts of europe...

Education route on the other hand..will cost some money because u have to pay some tuition, health insurance....unless u get full tuition waiver which means na only plane and accommodation be ur challenge...

But if u have the money..it's better..especially when tuition is very cheap......
because with student visa...u don't have to hide and be unnecessary careful, living in fear of being deported...., u and ur partner can work and perhaps get to convert ur visa after study....

Hope u get the difference...??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Loonyy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16
wetdspace:

Reach out
clins213@gmail.com
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CuriousX: 5:42pm On Feb 16
darediamond:

Haa, e no go beta for village people running after you to think #8,000,000 is not enough for you to live well I'm Nigeria.

I am using 5M Naira to trade Naira USDT on Binance and I am making in a minimum of 200K naira daily from doing so when I use my Naira to buy USDT on Spot Market between 10pm and 2am Nigerian Time and Sell the bought USDT back between 10am and 2pm Nigerian time. You can wait till between 4pm and 5pm before you sell it Back too.

But if at all you wanna allow village people do you strong thing, no allow am reach a level wey you no go open Domiciliary Accounts with all Nigerian Banks, as well as Savings accounts with each of them all. Open bank accounts with Opay, Palmpay, FairMoney, Kuda, Carbon and the rest of the NEO or Online Banks licenced by C.B.N.

Make sure you get Master and Or Visa Card over all your opened Savings and Or Business Accounts(preferred).

Inform each of the banks via a written letter that you would need your card to be activated for International Web Transactions as you will now be living outside Africa(preferred).

Most banks would activate your savings account linked Bank cards and or Business Accounts linked Card which MUST EITHEER BE VISA or MASTER CARD.

GTB even have a special Card to that effect. It is called NRN card. It is Non Resident Nigeria Bank Card created mainly for Nigerians outside Nigeria, expecially those living outside Africa who would like to spend the Naira in the Bank accounts with GTB.

See the Banks in Nigeria will sell Dollars to you at Bank rates constantly if you live outside Nigeria. You can resell that Dollar (which is backed by sales of Crude oil) at Black Market Rate Online or over the counter (OTC).

Infact, Nigerian Banks buy Dollars from CBN at cheap rates to resell at commercial Bank rate.

Cancel the crude oil sales fund and you will the Commercial Banks profit funnel plummet massively.

Learn to use Artificially devalued Naira to fifth back the artifial Inflation created via it inview of crude oil before YOU JAPPA.

Do not leave frying pan to enter fire.

Binance is there for every Nigerian that is suffering from this Tinubu Naira Devaluation to ustilise to fifth back this callousness of his Delibrately devaluing Naira in favour of Britain, France, USA etc.

If Naira is not devalued, they will have to pay heavily for the Natural and or Raw Materials they do come here to buy and shipped back to Europe and other Continents.

This is what the Chinese have taken advantage of now. That is why you see them enmasse in Middle Belt after they were chased ot of Ghana some years ago.

Be wise. Do not run away from fire to enter Inferno.

Learn about how this world is Organized against every Common Man and Woman and How you can fifth Back Peacefully and Legally using Fiat system of the Powers that Be.

Hmmm...

A word is enough for....??

Please how do I buy usdt from spot with naira? I can't find any bank account details to pay to on spot. Please explain to me like primary 6 pupil. Thanks
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by IAmHim1: 12:17am On Feb 17
would the school you apply for be the one to arrange the visa or....i dunno how its done
advanceDNA:

Yeah it's true....Vacation visa is cheaper route for those that are street rugged because u will have to overstay your visa, and especially when u have someone to land you in and show u the ropes....

undocumented or illegals in the US easily find their way around and even make money before they can convert either by marriage or asylum unlike UK and other parts of europe...

Education route on the other hand..will cost some money because u have to pay some tuition, health insurance....unless u get full tuition waiver which means na only plane and accommodation be ur challenge...

But if u have the money..it's better..especially when tuition is very cheap......
because with student visa...u don't have to hide and be unnecessary careful, living in fear of being deported...., u and ur partner can work and perhaps get to convert ur visa after study....

Hope u get the difference...??

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by IAmHim1: 2:38am On Feb 17
hie

i noticed the tuition difference
whats the difference between the management science and stem course...

does one have to do both

advanceDNA:

Education route...this will give u convenience to settle, work and get citizenship if u qualify

Luxembourg because of cheap tuition
Apply for masters if u have bachelor's...
Tuition for STEM courses is very cheap...400€ per session....
Management science is also cheap like 1600€ per session....with the rest, u can settle down for some months and get a job....anr move across other euro union nations...
There is one year post study...which will all count together with your two years masters to get permanent residency in 5 years

Finland..
Tuition is cheap here too...which u don't have to pay once.....stem courses pay only around 3500 after tuition waivers...
Proof of funds by bank account 6720€
30hrs per week work ...
Permanent residence is 4 years...counting ur two years masters inclusive..
But the cold na die oooooo
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by IAmHim1: 3:02am On Feb 17
whats the minimum.wage in finland
advanceDNA:

Na simple maths naaa and small ruggedness

If u understand that Finland allows 30hrs per week work for student... And tuition is paid 4 times and proof of funds na garbage in garbage out ....u will understand how 8M can possibly be enough
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 6:03am On Feb 17
IAmHim1:
whats the minimum.wage in finland

10-14€

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 6:04am On Feb 17
IAmHim1:
hie

i noticed the tuition difference
whats the difference between the management science and stem course...

does one have to do both

STEM: bioscience, environmental science, natural science, chemical science..etc...

Management: MBA, finance, economics, logistics management, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 6:05am On Feb 17
IAmHim1:
would the school you apply for be the one to arrange the visa or....i dunno how its done

No ....u sort ur visa ur self .the school only give u what u need to apply which is admission letter or scholarship or tuition waiver letter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by adamma24: 7:03am On Feb 17
advanceDNA:

No ....u sort ur visa ur self .the school only give u what u need to apply which is admission letter or scholarship or tuition waiver letter

AdvanceDNA ...God bless you for your immerse knowledge and wisdom in helping others to find their path...
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by VIKTO83(m): 8:54am On Feb 17
I won't come here to argue what I'm so sure of.
So keep d one u know and let me keep mine.
Also know that if u can pay about 100GBP monthly as part payment of the school fees remainder, nobody is gonna disturb u.

004gist:

grin
Which school ask for 1600 pounds for school first deposit?
Be realistic bro. Any school that offers you that will actually ask you to pay more higher in school fees.

The cheapest schools in UK are delby, hull, St John's at York and you will need nothing less than 3000 pounds for first deposit.
St John's at york that's the cheapest with MBA going for 10k for international student requires 5500 pounds as school first deposit . Bpp that is 12k requires 6k
Any school that ask you for 2k now, their school fees will be going to 25k or above and that's a trick to get you to pay a deposit once u arrived UK they will demand 50% before registration.

Let's be wise.

Secondly, if you don't have 80% of your tuition fee please don't gamble with your money. There is no dependant allowed again and schools are in distress and asking for payment to be made on time.
Coming to UK now, you need 40 to 45m. Even those that came January via POF loan.. Spent at least 20m.
More also have at least 5 months rent settled down before coming... The job market for lower jobs that requires no skills is tough now

The era of 5m to UK is far gone. That was the time of form A. When exchange rate was 565
Please mind the advise you give to people when it comes with money.

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by VIKTO83(m): 8:56am On Feb 17
Then u take like Qatar Airways or Egyptian Airways. Its only gonna take u through a far route but u will be sure to get about 60% lesser.

004gist:

grin
Which school ask for 1600 pounds for school first deposit?
Be realistic bro. Any school that offers you that will actually ask you to pay more higher in school fees.

The cheapest schools in UK are delby, hull, St John's at York and you will need nothing less than 3000 pounds for first deposit.
St John's at york that's the cheapest with MBA going for 10k for international student requires 5500 pounds as school first deposit . Bpp that is 12k requires 6k
Any school that ask you for 2k now, their school fees will be going to 25k or above and that's a trick to get you to pay a deposit once u arrived UK they will demand 50% before registration.

Let's be wise.

Secondly, if you don't have 80% of your tuition fee please don't gamble with your money. There is no dependant allowed again and schools are in distress and asking for payment to be made on time.
Coming to UK now, you need 40 to 45m. Even those that came January via POF loan.. Spent at least 20m.
More also have at least 5 months rent settled down before coming... The job market for lower jobs that requires no skills is tough now

The era of 5m to UK is far gone. That was the time of form A. When exchange rate was 565
Please mind the advise you give to people when it comes with money.

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by wetdspace(m): 9:12am On Feb 17
Loonyy:

Reach out
clins213@gmail.com

Okay
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Opinedecandid(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17
darediamond:

Haa, e no go beta for village people running after you to think #8,000,000 is not enough for you to live well I'm Nigeria.

I am using 5M Naira to trade Naira USDT on Binance and I am making in a minimum of 200K naira daily from doing so when I use my Naira to buy USDT on Spot Market between 10pm and 2am Nigerian Time and Sell the bought USDT back between 10am and 2pm Nigerian time. You can wait till between 4pm and 5pm before you sell it Back too.

But if at all you wanna allow village people do you strong thing, no allow am reach a level wey you no go open Domiciliary Accounts with all Nigerian Banks, as well as Savings accounts with each of them all. Open bank accounts with Opay, Palmpay, FairMoney, Kuda, Carbon and the rest of the NEO or Online Banks licenced by C.B.N.

Make sure you get Master and Or Visa Card over all your opened Savings and Or Business Accounts(preferred).

Inform each of the banks via a written letter that you would need your card to be activated for International Web Transactions as you will now be living outside Africa(preferred).

Most banks would activate your savings account linked Bank cards and or Business Accounts linked Card which MUST EITHEER BE VISA or MASTER CARD.

GTB even have a special Card to that effect. It is called NRN card. It is Non Resident Nigeria Bank Card created mainly for Nigerians outside Nigeria, expecially those living outside Africa who would like to spend the Naira in the Bank accounts with GTB.

See the Banks in Nigeria will sell Dollars to you at Bank rates constantly if you live outside Nigeria. You can resell that Dollar (which is backed by sales of Crude oil) at Black Market Rate Online or over the counter (OTC).

Infact, Nigerian Banks buy Dollars from CBN at cheap rates to resell at commercial Bank rate.

Cancel the crude oil sales fund and you will the Commercial Banks profit funnel plummet massively.

Learn to use Artificially devalued Naira to fifth back the artifial Inflation created via it inview of crude oil before YOU JAPPA.

Do not leave frying pan to enter fire.

Binance is there for every Nigerian that is suffering from this Tinubu Naira Devaluation to ustilise to fifth back this callousness of his Delibrately devaluing Naira in favour of Britain, France, USA etc.

If Naira is not devalued, they will have to pay heavily for the Natural and or Raw Materials they do come here to buy and shipped back to Europe and other Continents.

This is what the Chinese have taken advantage of now. That is why you see them enmasse in Middle Belt after they were chased ot of Ghana some years ago.

Be wise. Do not run away from fire to enter Inferno.

Learn about how this world is Organized against every Common Man and Woman and How you can fifth Back Peacefully and Legally using Fiat system of the Powers that Be.

Hmmm...

A word is enough for....??

Can i learn from you, please?
How do you do the usdt trading on Binance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by theamazonguru(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17
owagbeba:

How does this Binance of site work for buying USDT?
Is it a place one can exchange naira for dollar ? Can dollar purchase be done though our local bank payment?

Binance is an exchange.

An exchange is like the market place for crypto where buying and selling happens.

Exchanges eg Binance, BYBIT etc are to crypto what the likes of First bank, Ecobank, Fidelity etc are the banking sector.

Get register on any crypto exchange like BYBIT or BINANCE.
Get verified.
Then start carrying out transactions.

It's that simple.

If you have say #100,000 and you want to convert it to USDT (a stable coin), you can go to the exchange eg Binance, enter the peer to peer (P2P) market , select any of the sellers using a set if criteria (number of completed trades, trust rating , reviews etc). Complete your transaction by making payment to the designated account displayed to you on that trade.
The USDT is credited to your funding wallet from where you can transfer it to your spot wallet.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by IAmHim1: 4:43am On Feb 18
Thank you
advanceDNA:

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by IAmHim1: 4:50am On Feb 18
Thank you so much
advanceDNA:

10-14€
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by silverkings: 8:41am On Feb 18
anslemarinze52:

I'm a God fearing human pls.
I don't know ooo
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by owagbeba: 11:06am On Feb 18
theamazonguru:

Binance is an exchange.

An exchange is like the market place for crypto where buying and selling happens.

Exchanges eg Binance, BYBIT etc are to crypto what the likes of First bank, Ecobank, Fidelity etc are the banking sector.

Get register on any crypto exchange like BYBIT or BINANCE.
Get verified.
Then start carrying out transactions.

It's that simple.

If you have say #100,000 and you want to convert it to USDT (a stable coin), you can go to the exchange eg Binance, enter the peer to peer (P2P) market , select any of the sellers using a set if criteria (number of completed trades, trust rating , reviews etc). Complete your transaction by making payment to the designated account displayed to you on that trade.
The USDT is credited to your funding wallet from where you can transfer it to your spot wallet.

Good luck.

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to move funds from spot wallet to a bank account , say a dormicilliary account in Nigeria or another country?

Are exchanges at the P2P market done through escrow? If not, how safe is the process using only ratings and reviews?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / Manila Skyline, Philippines / Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.