Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? (40273 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On Feb 14
When Nigerian govt can’t even guarantee farmers safety in their own land lipsrsealed

You can’t arm up to protect yourself.
If you speak out against marauding herdsman you’re an IPOB terrorist.

Are you people living in reality or what?
nstore:
Japa! to your home town and start a farming business.. There's hunger in the land..

In the U.S., small farms are considered the backbone of the agricultural industry, with 97 percent of all U.S. farms being family-owned...

Many 'silent' farmers who are millionaires and billionaires out there.. Go do your research...

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by GboyegaD(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14
qtguru:

i relocated with far less

You sef don run comot naija
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by 360command: 5:40pm On Feb 14
nstore:
Japa! to your home town and start a farming business.. There's hunger in the land..

In the U.S., small farms are considered the backbone of the agricultural industry, with 97 percent of all U.S. farms being family-owned...

Many 'silent' farmers who are millionaires and billionaires out there.. Go do your research...
those farmers do not have boko haram or bandits coming to kill them.
Those farmers are given loan to buy heavy agricultural equipment.
Those farmers have access to good roads, security for their goods to reach hypermarkets.
Those farmers have electricity, irrigation etc.
Those farmers have tax cuts giving to them by the govt.
Those farmers, if they go through a disaster, the government pays them to get themselves back on.
The US govt encourages and ensures they keep growing more food even if it is in surplus, the ones that goes bad in the end would be written off for tax returns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by VIKTO83(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14
Flight to UK is around 1.7m. That's 2-by d way.
Some schools initial school fees is around 1600GBP.
See, don't let anyone discourage u.
U can get to UK with 5M.

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by qtguru(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14
GboyegaD:

You sef don run comot naija

No time.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by GboyegaD(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14
qtguru:

No time.

Guess I need go read some diaries again.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Fcwilly: 5:59pm On Feb 14
TheTraveler:

Please check your inbox.

Contact me here

fcwilly@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by ubimagos: 6:08pm On Feb 14
Benin Republic
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Glassysea(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14
lonikit:

Are you for real, ?

Yes if you call we can talk
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by LoveJesus87(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14
nstore:

make herdsmen come kill am for farm abi?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by bluefilm: 6:18pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Must you travel?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by LoveJesus87(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14
Fcwilly:
If you're good in IT packages then Estonia is waiting for you.
what I.T skills can I learn dat is useful there
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by LoveJesus87(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14
Crafteck1:
I de look person wey go ask u to invest herr, i wan curse the person
lolzz grin grin
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Fcwilly: 6:27pm On Feb 14
LoveJesus87:
what I.T skills can I learn dat is useful there

Estonia is I.T country, so any I.T cause is a go, just be good in the choosing one.

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Streetdoctor: 6:27pm On Feb 14
Zooposki:

Can't you place the 8m in palmpay's CashBox which generates a yield of 20% per annum, which is, 150,000k per month. You can add these to your salary and take care of your needs and use any extra to start a side hustle. This way you don't touch your principal but you are still generating income to take care of your needs.
20% per annum? Are u for real?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by SAdock: 6:29pm On Feb 14
Please with how much can I manage to move to ivory coast?

jayAjoku:
travel to Ivory Coast and save money you can also start a hair and food business there while getting your supply from Nigeria it’s an African country with steady light they won’t Racially mistreat you
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Okechinwadike: 6:34pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Through study route?
what if the person is not a graduate?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Jamesbridget: 6:43pm On Feb 14
Why is no one talking about Germany, student route
Tuition is almost free, although you have to attend one year language class

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Gemma52(f): 6:50pm On Feb 14
Jamesbridget:
Why is no one talking about Germany, student route
Tuition is almost free, although you have to attend one year language class
Really??
Can you enlighten us more on this??
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by jayAjoku(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14
SAdock:
Please with how much can I manage to move to ivory coast?

check out the exchange rates and do you calculations, transportation to Ivory Coast is not in the millions, food is not expensive and almost similar to Nigerian prices rent is what I don’t know about ,

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by rafcrown(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14
YOU WANT TO CHOP FROM 8M,AGENT DE INTERNATIONAL.
anslemarinze52:
I am an agent sir, I can help you with a better country, you won't spend up to 7m.

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by StanleyMentor1: 7:18pm On Feb 14
Macdeey:
My brother ! 8 million naira is a little less than 4 million CFA .... And with that , you can start Avery good and standard business in LOME - Togo . Especially if you are an Igbo or Hausa man ! It will pay you a lot ! The exchange rate will favour you ! Just forget about Europ or America or any other part of this Crazy world 🌎🌎🌎 Almost everywhere is crazy and economic melt down is real bro !!! MY OPINION sha cool
10 million naira is equivalent to 3.9 million cfa as of today's exchange which I made an inquiry.
That's to say, a thousand naira is worth 390cfa.
So those doing business over there are really smiling at the bank.
With just 3.9million CFA you are 10 million naira richer
And insecurity is bitting so hard, tourist from these neighbouring countries would or supposed to have an influx
NB: those surviving on eating on naira to cfa directly without source of income over there in Togo will think twice.
Imagine what you will be losing just to convert your naira to cfa
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by rafcrown(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14
IS IT LEGAL TO BRING IN KOLANUT THERE?
Olabode211:
Go to mecca and don't come back.you can use the remaining 3.1m to buy kolanut when you are going it is a good business there.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by TheTraveler: 7:23pm On Feb 14
Fcwilly:

Contact me here

fcwilly@yahoo.com
Sent you message.
Thanks.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by kwasoly(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Any European country.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Opinedecandid(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14
VIKTO83:
Flight to UK is around 1.7m. That's 2-by d way.
Some schools initial school fees is around 1600GBP.
See, don't let anyone discourage u.
U can get to UK with 5M.

5million?

Unbelievable.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by silento(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14
jayAjoku:
who is this everybody you’re talking about
Majority of this forum users
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Overrly7: 7:45pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

Oga is a very big money.

Have you ever visited any Chinese online market before to see how cheap things are there?
With that huge amount just invest 3m in their market on interior deco stuff, u go full container.
Please recommend any Chinese website you know,am interested
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by googlelove: 7:46pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Na simple maths naaa and small ruggedness

If u understand that Finland allows 30hrs per week work for student... And tuition is paid 4 times and proof of funds na garbage in garbage out ....u will understand how 8M can possibly be enough
Hi,
What do mean by garbage in garbage out.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 7:49pm On Feb 14
googlelove:

Hi,
What do mean by garbage in garbage out.

Because proof of funds is not money u pay to anyone or school ...it's just money u show to the embassy for them to give u visa......u just borrow it put into ur account show at embassy and return it ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Lex4us: 7:50pm On Feb 14
Congo
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by theamazonguru(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14
Greenvaiper:

What exchange in Nigeria do you recommend for buying USDT?

Binance but if you find it difficult to get verified, use BYBIT.

Both are awesome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / OceanGate Announces ₦103Million Trip To Titanic 12,500ft Below Atlantic Ocean / Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.