Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? (40276 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Kingluqman(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:
I am an agent sir, I can help you with a better country, you won't spend up to 7m.
Which country, Na en question grin

3 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by ppogba: 12:44pm On Feb 14
So, it is the country that Nairalanders advice that you will park your load and move to?

Wonderful!

3 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Fcwilly: 12:44pm On Feb 14
If you're good in IT packages then Estonia is waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by kentokay71: 12:44pm On Feb 14
run for myour life
anslemarinze52:
I am an agent sir, I can help you with a better country, you won't spend up to 7m.

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by zoedew: 12:45pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Education route...this will give u convenience to settle, work and get citizenship if u qualify

Luxembourg because of cheap tuition
Apply for masters if u have bachelor's...
Tuition for STEM courses is very cheap...400€ per session....
Management science is also cheap like 1600€ per session....with the rest, u can settle down for some months and get a job....anr move across other euro union nations...
There is one year post study...which will all count together with your two years masters to get permanent residency in 5 years

Finland..
Tuition is cheap here too...which u don't have to pay once.....stem courses pay only around 3500 after tuition waivers...
Proof of funds by bank account 6720€
30hrs per week work ...
Permanent residence is 4 years...counting ur two years masters inclusive..
But the cold na die oooooo

Thanks for sharing with others.

5 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by azpekuliar: 12:45pm On Feb 14
nstore:
Japa! to your home town and start a farming business.. There's hunger in the land..

If herders go gree the farm rest

17 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Fcwilly: 12:46pm On Feb 14
ppogba:
So, it is the country that Nairalanders advice that you will park your load and move to?

Wonderful!

Naira land advises can be very useful at times.

15 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by zoedew: 12:46pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:
Tell the country.

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by anslemarinze52(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14
zoedew:

Tell the country.

DM me
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by anslemarinze52(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14
kentokay71:
run for myour life

I'm serious, how much is 8m that I want to forcefully take.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by anslemarinze52(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14
Kingluqman:
Which country, Na en question grin

DM me
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by livebullet(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:

Beware of promises like this

8 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by lexyclasy: 12:48pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Fine girl don't go anywhere o, lets start family together.

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by anslemarinze52(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14
CheedyJ:

Op, run ooo or better still, fly if you can.

You don't plan good for op
ovanda:
Na dem.

I'm serious
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by MarketDispatch: 12:49pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

You want to Japa as what? What do you do?

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Spiritmask: 12:49pm On Feb 14
I have more than N70m in cash and crypto combined, and I plan moving to Canada or USA.

Hope the money will be enough, and which visa should I apply for.

I am a mechanic engineer, and I also have in mind to do my master, and same time work.

I am 30 yrs and Single.

7 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by anslemarinze52(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14
livebullet:

Beware of promises like this

How much is 8m Kwanu that I want to forcefully take??
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by RIDOO: 12:50pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Why this abroad thing no dy freak me ? Hmm

Na cos you still dey see food chop.LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Ever8090: 12:50pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:
which country can a construction worker such as brick building and masonry migrate to and will get a job ? Make the suggestion and let's see how it goes between us, I am very eager to live this country even in 2 months time if that will be possible before Nigeria will kill me b4 my time

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by mrcrabs(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14
I know that money will get you to Finland from what I have read online but you go still add am small money, make your enquiries if there are jobs available for you after you study finish oo because na there wahala they start from. study route still remains the best way to japa

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Olabode211: 12:51pm On Feb 14
Go to mecca and don't come back.you can use the remaining 3.1m to buy kolanut when you are going it is a good business there.

4 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by worldclass68(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:

Which country for 7m....?
I'm serious
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by silverkings: 12:52pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:
no go scam him abeg... Biko ejoor

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by anslemarinze52(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14
silverkings:
no go scam him abeg... Biko ejoor

I'm a God fearing human pls.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by castrokins(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14
Estonia
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by anslemarinze52(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14
worldclass68:

Which country for 7m....?
I'm serious

Are you with the money?
Is your passport ready.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Hezzyluv: 12:56pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:

Na so them dey talk. Put head inside now, na story angry

4 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Rebuker(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14
Lol. Hope you will check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJEzEvf_95Q
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Crafteck1: 12:56pm On Feb 14
I de look person wey go ask u to invest herr, i wan curse the person

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Alexis11: 12:57pm On Feb 14
libertyfather:
where u people dey see money?

For 8m again??
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:57pm On Feb 14
nstore:
Japa! to your home town and start a farming business.. There's hunger in the land..
so that bandit go fit kidnapp am abi undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

OceanGate Announces ₦103Million Trip To Titanic 12,500ft Below Atlantic Ocean / Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon / Woman Knocked Down & Crushed To Death While Crossing An Expressway. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.