Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! (2650 Views)

Christian And Muslim,your Prayers Are Useless / Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3)

Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by mukina2: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2007
davidylan:

A topic you are consciously struggling to avoid? I'd prefer to respond to those who are actively participating and not merely playing with smilies and throwing tantrums like newborn infants.

did you see the first page? undecided

you are so full of yourself and darn too arrogant .

if you do not want to reply to people's post or do not want people to reply yours . ignore them and move on , no need for the name calling .
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 04, 2007
mukina2:

did you see the first page? undecided

you are so full of yourself and darn too arrogant .

if you do not want to reply to people's post or do not want people to reply yours . ignore them and move on , no need for the name calling .

1. I saw the first page, your input there is akin to that of a four yr old just learning to read.

2. Arrogant and full of yourself are the labels people use when they have an inferiority complex and do not enjoy being shown up for the empty heads they are.

3. Read through page 3 again very carefully, you will notice i did not reference ANY of ur inchoate posts at all until you started your infantile "David is bashing muslims" tactics again. It is the victimhood tactic you all employ when you have no answers to glaring issues.

4. I did not call you names, i only succintly described your behaviour. Pls reserve it for the forum games section.

Thank you.
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by mukina2: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2007
lol . . .inferior over what or who?

Lol . I am an empty head and i am darn proud of it cheesy
Genuis Mr Intellectual with the full head grin ,why must you direct post to an empty head

Why dnt you attach your degrees to ur posts, so everytime people want to address you, they'll know when and how to do so .

You do not see any Muslim post to bash abi?

If it pains you come and ban me grin

oopps i forgot you are not Seun cheesy cheesy
So Mister i can post where i want to , how i want to , if it pains you close ur eyes and move on, or simply create ur own forum .
In thatway you can have "intellectuals only"
Intelligent people do not need to blow thier own horn wink their posts alone speaks volumes cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3)

Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... / Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? / See What The Bible Says About Non Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.