Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! (2649 Views)

Christian And Muslim,your Prayers Are Useless / Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by diyobdw(f): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2007
@mukina2 I thank Allah for his grace, did even know i was going to be strong enough but to my surprise it going on smoothly.

To davidylan and like-

If you claim we are heading for the ditch why not stay on the fence and watch us drown don't u think u would enjoy that

or do u fear something undecided

anyway ---------- still rolling on my lovely stroll, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

please leave this thread or as God Chosen ones comment on the topic- sdaehgolu cool
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by cgift(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
diyobdw :

To davidylan and like-

If you claim we are heading for the ditch why not stay on the fence and watch us drown don't u think u would enjoy that

Nope! Dat ain't typical of Christ's love. Christ never showed any signs of confusion, lust, or apathy unlike ya MO. He was more definate about th present and the after and offers you an invitation. God would have thought same way you are doing now but He refused and allowed love to overcome. If we hav been too critical, pardon us but we dont want the import of the gospel to be lost on you my sis.

diyobdw :

No jo! Not at all. No assurance can be as strong as that of Christ saying I AM THE WAY, TRUTH & LIFE, NO BODY COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT [/b]BY ME. The word [b]'Except' is very strong and unequivocal - it does not give room to ambiguity or competiting routes.

Or better still, may i ask you what you feel we are fretting about?

diyobdw :

anyway ---------- still rolling on my lovely stroll, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

as you stroll, remember that Christ loves you.

diyobdw :

please leave this thread or as God Chosen ones comment on the topic- sdaehgolu cool

We wont leave the thread just like that & i thought you mant allah's chosen ones? BY the way what was that that last word?
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by pilgrim1(f): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2007
@diyobdw,

diyobdw:

To davidylan and like-

If you actually saw anyone drowning, would you "stay on the fence and watch that person drown"? See why your complaint from the onset is quite a comic relief? grin

"God Chosen ones" (as you called them) do not sit on fences watching people drown.
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by fuzek: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2007
pilgrim.1:

"God Chosen ones" (as you called them) do not sit on fences watching people drown.

How Sweet kiss kiss kiss Xtianity is Loving (Love covers it all)
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 28, 2007
diyobdw:

What a lovely way of saying . . . "i do not understand my own religion so i cant come up with cogent replies to your queries, however in the typical islamic manner, i'm just going to pretend that i'm ignoring you".
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by mrpataki(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2007
diyobdw:

I thank Allah for his grace, did even know i was going to be strong enough but to my surprise it going on smoothly.

I wont call that which you are doing a fast in any ways. A fast in which you eat very early in the morning, a fast in which the whole world knows it is full of hypocrisy?

I cant wait for this fastings of yours to finish, then you all resume back to your sinful ways.
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2007
Am a muslim and proud to be a muslim:
I have my own religion and you have yours
You stay with your religion and i stay with mine. angry
@mrpataki
hyprocrisy! name them
You are so blindfolded by religion
Open your eyes and see things! angry
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by cgift(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2007
mdsocks:

Am a muslim and proud to be a muslim:
I have my own religion and you have yours
You stay with your religion and i stay with mine. angry
@mrpataki
hyprocrisy! name them
You are so blindfolded by religion
Open your eyes and see things! angry

Hey! Just calm down those frayed nerves ok. What is there to see in islam? What fascinates? murder, hatred or what? What is the attraction in islam, no frills, no thrille, no miracles, no spiritual power for doing good but only evil? What is there to see, the confusion of mohammad and his allah or what? What is there to see in islam? A religion which seeks to control states? What is the attraction? I want to know.
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2007
Because you don't know Islam: won't it be good if you shaarrap!
Ask and you shall be answered
It's time to teach all you blabbing nonesense about Islam

N:B I don't have time for all your nonesense

Wow you said no miracles ! See you are ignornt deep down
We don't deal with lame miraclessadChristains posing that they were healed of Blindness and all other rubbish) we deal with facts dude

The miracles of the Quran

If it is to trade words with you on that am pretty ready!
Ex 1; If you are science oriented you will understand this
Modern science as said the Universe was created true a method known as BIG BANG THEORY,
The Quran as described this in many verses
In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day, there are Signs for people with intelligence. (Qur’an, 3: 190)

"Say. Do you disbelieve Him Who created the earth in two periods? Do you ascribe equals to Him. He is the Lord of the Worlds.
"He set in the (earth) mountains standing firm. He blessed it.
He measured therein its sustenance in four periods, in due proportion, in accordance with the needs of those who ask for (sustenance? or information?).
"Moreover (tumma) He turned to heaven when it was smoke and said to it and to the earth: come willingly or unwillingly! They said: we come in willing obedience.
"Then He ordained them seven heavens in two periods, and He assigned to each heaven its mandate by Revelation. And We adorned the lower heaven with luminaries and provided it a guard. Such is the decree of the All Mighty, the Full of Knowledge."

sura 41 verses 9 to 12, sura 41:

If you need more just reply

Ignorance i will say is the greatest disease
Ad i know that's whats affecting you

if you need more info go to
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/MB_BQS/16creation.htm#The Six Periods of the Creation
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by oybv101: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2007
back in the day,in arabia it was
it was the quraysh

today in nairaland, its davidlyan and his merry men.

but so what! Islam was around since the beginning of creation, and will still be here long after your bones -and your posts have crumbled into dust!

Keep it up.(like i told your friend, its probably the only way you can fill the void in your heart).
how many muslims have you been able to convert with your garbage? tongue

@ mdsocks they know Islam( the answeringislam.com version ) .

my fellow muslims,

shaitan may be chained, but as you can see, his minions abound.do not allow them to use words (like their revered serpent) to trick you out of the benefits of Ramadan.
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2007
thanks oyb v1.01
They should be stopped from all these jagons they are vomitting!
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by mrpataki(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2007
mdsocks:

Why not settle for something once in your life? The only nonsense that exist to me here is your religion called Islam.

FYI: I hate religion with a passion. cool
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by Iman3(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2007
oyb v1.01:

but so what! Islam was around since the beginning of creation, and will still be here long after your bones -and your posts have crumbled into dust!

So will prostitution,pedophilia,murder,injustice.e.t.c but we still have to speak against them.Since you are not bothered by all the pesky posts about Islam,why have you been reacting to them?

@ mdsocks they know Islam( the answeringislam.com version )

What about the Bin Laden version,the Taleban version,the defiling-9-year-olds version grin
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by diyobdw(f): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2007
ha ha ha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i see u have gone to reinforce to ruin my thread that is not Christ- like is it ? wink

well i take another waka---- cool thinking of how shallow some folks can be grin while i enjoy Nas' rap on "u can hate me now!" track
Took a little time to claim my spot
Chairman of the board until this game stop, and I side with the Lord
Ride for the cause while drivin niggas shot at my doors
Plottin I'm sure to catch me with they glocks to my jaws
Tried, stickin me up, but I flipped on these ducks (you tried)
Instead of me, ambulances were picking them up (that's what you get)
Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer
Guess it's just the fury of man
Became a monster, on top of the world, never fallin
I'm as real as they come, from day one, forever ballin
C'mon,
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2007
mdsocks:

"Say. Do you disbelieve Him Who created the earth in two periods? Do you ascribe equals to Him. He is the Lord of the Worlds.
He measured therein its sustenance in four periods, in due proportion, in accordance with the needs of those who ask for (sustenance? or information?).
"Moreover (tumma) He turned to heaven when it was smoke and said to it and to the earth: come willingly or unwillingly! They said: we come in willing obedience.
"Then He ordained them seven heavens in two periods, and He assigned to each heaven its mandate by Revelation. And We adorned the lower heaven with luminaries and provided it a guard. Such is the decree of the All Mighty, the Full of Knowledge."

Where are allah's seven heavens? grin grin So much for that book of fairy tales and unprovable babble!

oyb v1.01:

lol what a tool! Where is the proof that islam ever existed before the 12th century? Where are the archeological evidence? where are the ancient manuscripts? where are the old prophets (please do not borrow from the bible!)?

mdsocks:

thanks oyb v1.01
They should be stopped from all these jagons they are vomitting!

the very same sentiments spouted by the arabs and hausa muslims. the only difference is they physical stop you by way of death. Oh sorry i forgot you told me they were not muslims. grin cheesy

Are the above deluded hypocrites still starving themselves in the name of a fast?
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by cgift(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2007
mdsocks:
Because you don't know Islam: won't it be good if you shaarrap!

Cyber-jihad can't kill grin

mdsocks:
Ask and you shall be answered

I see some confusion here. Someone contradicting himself from the very start! You dont have time, yet you want to teach. grin Okay lets listen to Prof.

mdsocks:
We don't deal with lame miraclessadChristains posing that they were healed of Blindness and all other rubbish) we deal with facts dude

Okay lets see wink

mdsocks:

Ex 1; If you are science oriented you will understand this
Modern science as said the Universe was created true a method known as BIG BANG THEORY,

The Quran as described this in many verses
In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day, there are Signs for people with intelligence. (Qur’an, 3: 190)

Some brilliant display of naivity. Seem to be a proselyte. I though you were going to tell me that allah used the anchor of your religion, i.e., mohammad to perform some miracles like Jehovah Almighty did with Jesus? And what do i get, someone telling me that his quran supports some BBT? (shakes head)

mdsocks:
If you need more just reply

Please i dont need more (especially from you). I think the more learned ones should come up for discussions cos this one is trying to save his head in Iraq

mdsocks:
Ignorance i will say is the greatest disease
Ad i know that's whats affecting you

Thank you.
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by mukina2: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2007
Are the above deluded hypocrites still starving themselves in the name of a fast?

so it pains you cheesy grin cheesy

Diyo that was funny grin cheesy grin
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2007
cgift:

I see some confusion here. Someone contradicting himself from the very start! You don't have time, yet you want to teach. grin Okay lets listen to Prof.

Can you see that
I need not waste my time
since you can't even understand what i meant the first time
I will advise you go back to nursery 1 grin

mdsocks:

sk and you shall be answered

To read and understand is a problem to you! shocked shocked
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by diyobdw(f): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2007
@mukina2 wink
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by mrpataki(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2007
diyobdw:

@mukina2 wink

All this winking and eyeing is against the rules of hunger starvation. Wink no evil, eye no evil, lie no evil, but yet you are allowed to kill human beings during your fast. How can a man who is on fasting yet have the strength to be shouting allahu akbar all around with the full intention of looking for who to kill?

What a sick religion that is.
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by diyobdw(f): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2007
some1 is trippinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by mrpataki(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2007
diyobdw:

someone is trippinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by oybv101: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2007
davidlyan,

Pele. I know u spent lent doing what you do best.i doubt if you fasted a day.did you give any of your numerous vices up?. do you wish you had our stamina? grin

don't worry, next lent you try again.try to do better than merely reminiscing with your friend about about 'palm sundays back home'. wink

there's too much hatred in your that black cloak you call a soul. i wonder how you can cope in a multiethnic institution. do you spend all day gritting your teeth behind a false smile at your muslim classmates, waiting for the moment of blessed release when you can run to nairaland and discharge your pent up loathing? undecided
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by mukina2: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2007
@ Oyb and Diyo

David and Pataki
can olny come here to vent on us . cheesy
islamic bashing online
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2007
oyb v1.01:

davidlyan,

Pele. I know u spent lent doing what you do best.i doubt if you fasted a day.did you give any of your numerous vices up?. do you wish you had our stamina? grin

don't worry, next lent you try again.try to do better than merely reminiscing with your friend about about 'palm sundays back home'. wink

there's too much hatred in your that black cloak you call a soul. i wonder how you can cope in a multiethnic institution. do you spend all day gritting your teeth behind a false smile at your muslim classmates, waiting for the moment of blessed release when you can run to nairaland and discharge your pent up loathing? undecided

lol i dont celebrate lent - it cant be found anywhere in my bible, Jesus Christ NEVER demanded it rather it is simply an invention of the roman catholic church. I have excellent muslim classmates here (the few i know). they dont run around like headless chickens seeking to kill me.
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by mrpataki(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2007
mukina2:

@ Oyb and Diyo

David and Pataki
can olny come here to vent on us . cheesy
islamic bashing online

The same thing I tell you here, I say it to my friends here in the Netherlands as well.

Me vent on you You not worthy of a second in my time. tongue tongue I have told you, dont have time for little kids. tongue
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by mukina2: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2007
Pataki grin

i dont even know  what to say to you grin

you and your twin should organise an anti-Islamic campaign
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2007
mukina2:

Pataki grin

i don't even know  what to say to you grin

you and your twin should organise an anti-Islamic campaign

Grow up! it is irritating to read your constant attempts to reduce threads to teenage idle charter with the infantile and absurd use of smilies. If you have nothing concrete to contribute please reserve your comments to the forum games area where your fellow teens can read them.

The topic asks for your oppinion on an issue, rather than give one you start your usual musical chairs of playing the victim, a common tactic of deluded muslims.
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by mukina2: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2007
davidylan:

Grow up! it is irritating to read your constant attempts to reduce threads to teenage idle charter with the infantile and absurd use of smilies. If you have nothing concrete to contribute please reserve your comments to the forum games area where your fellow teens can read them.

The topic asks for your oppinion on an issue, rather than give one you start your usual musical chairs of playing the victim, a common tactic of deluded muslims.

hahahahahahahahahahahahha .

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2007
From my mailbox!

[size=13pt]1) Nobody forced Muslim immigrants to move to Europe, they did so voluntarily, presumably due to the non-functioning hell-holes masquerading as countries they came from. Having moved into a foreign culture they then demand the right to not change one iota, to not give one inch to the people who've been hospitable enough to give them a new home. I know I'm speaking generally here, many Muslims have sought to assimilate, but unfortunately those who take Islam seriously have been unable to do so.

2) Generally speaking Muslims demand respect but are completely unwilling to reciprocate. They feel free to engage in the worse forms of racism, homophobia and religious bigotry yet demand seemingly endless tolerance and genuflection from the kafir. They demand complete freedom to worship as they see fit in western countries, to build gigantic mosques, to engage in missionary activities amongst their hosts, yet in most Muslim countries similar activity by non-Islamics would see them locked up and tortured. The worst example of which can be found in the land of the two mosques, where even to own a bible or pray with friends in your own home will lead to arrest, lashes, imprisonment and deportation. Where is the condemnation of this from Muslims in the UK? Australia? the US? Barely a whisper. Get your own house in order and give thanks to your prophet that you have the good fortune to live in a peaceable, secular European nation which is far sighted enough to tolerate the deeply worrying and at times violent behaviour of it's Muslim minorities.[/size]
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by mukina2: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2007
how is that related to the topic ,Mr Elder undecided
Re: Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2007
mukina2:

how is that related to the topic ,Mr Elder undecided

A topic you are consciously struggling to avoid? I'd prefer to respond to those who are actively participating and not merely playing with smilies and throwing tantrums like newborn infants.

(1) (2) (3)

k / Let Us Make Man In Our Image, After Our Likeness / What Happened To Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.