Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now (64050 Views)

A 19years Old Boy And A 19years Girl Are Not Mate What Is Your Take On This Pics / See How Naija Girl's Are Presenting Themselves On Instagram For Likes / Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by SisterAnn(f): 12:37pm On Feb 14
Logins2125:
Which kind irritating food be this? 😥
That's hydraulic soup. You may not like it, but remember that one man's meat is another man's FISH grin
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by anslemarinze52(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14
Kingosytex:
Why you go carry soup pour on top food? Doesn’t it look irritating to you?
It really looks like a food meant for dogs, no offense!

Wetin happen, your own has gone far. Small cruise all of us are catching, e reach your turn you add hate speech to it.

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by brownbib(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14
Guy na WA for you oh lipsrsealed
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Akaegwu(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14
Ndị ofe mmanụ
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by SisterAnn(f): 12:40pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:
We can’t come and die for this bleeding nation right now
Buh laslas you are a good man. You didn't buy two fish for yourself and one for your babe grin

A guy once took me to Mr Biggs in my naive days, he bought two chicken, two scotch eggs, two meat pies for himself but ordered for one each for me. After that, I was seriously disturbed about the type of guy he was grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by occfx: 12:44pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:
Seems you're dating an oracle undecided

Please add "Graphics" for headline.

I don't understand what this people eat in the west
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by DiamondNimi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14
RainMoreDFARMS:
Happy Val. Day From RainMoreDays Farms
how much is baby rabbit
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by kissval1388: 12:49pm On Feb 14
If your girl friend dey Nairaland, by now she would be contemplating break up after reading all these comments aswear... Lols

2 Likes

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Angelfrost(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14
festacman:
Enjoying your Val at 10.05 on a Wednesday morning

I know it is your life, but how about doing something productive to make some money early in the day and then coming back in the evening to enjoy your Val.

Lol... Such narrow thinking.

So, it never crossed your mind that he likely works at night or evenings, and has the entire morning to himself?!! grin

He might even be far more productive and gainfully employed than your regular 9-5 blue collar workers.

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by wallarwallar(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14
Sha no Bleep her after eating dis sacrifice cos na fit die ooo .

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14
Some of you insulting the meals can't even boast of better quality and nutritious meals.

Op, enjoy yourself.

My only grouse is with the picture quality.

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by sparko1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14
RainMoreDFARMS:
Happy Val. Day From RainMoreDays Farms

How much can I buy two female and a male?
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by sync(f): 12:57pm On Feb 14
Jobless youths

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Jagznation(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14
grin nice one
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by 007kjb: 1:03pm On Feb 14
Which kind of soup is this NAWAO
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Patojargz: 1:03pm On Feb 14
Ur own better my brr! Some pipo nor see d garri sef... Better Days Ahead

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Sike(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14
Lol. This one will be blaming himself right now for this post grin
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by FashionCookie(f): 1:07pm On Feb 14
festacman:
Enjoying your Val at 10.05 on a Wednesday morning

I know it is your life, but how about doing something productive to make some money early in the day and then coming back in the evening to enjoy your Val.

Maybe he works from home.

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by MrBroke(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:

grin. You wicked die grin grin
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Streetdreamx(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14
Make una enjoy
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by faceland: 1:11pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:

Apart from the fish, when I got home, I saw tuwo shikafa like the picture. Immediately I declare Lent (fasting for 30 days).

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Kingosytex(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:

Wetin happen, your own has gone far. Small cruise all of us are catching, e reach your turn you add hate speech to it.
No vex baba 😅
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by blaise26abj(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14
Avoid Any woman that makes valentine a-must-do for a man . They are users, wicked and like follow-follow. Especially when you’ve been there all year round .

2 Likes

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by gratefulheart(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14
And don't abandon her when God lift you

Xwizard:
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by faceland: 1:18pm On Feb 14
The picture doesn't look appealing but I guess it has good aroma and/or taste good.

If it is delicious, it is too small for an afternoon, if it taste like it looks, it is too much.

Happy Valentine (to whom it may concern)
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by chybuzky(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14
fx45:
Yoruba people will never cease to amaze... The kind of stuff they consume. Damn!

Asin ehh they food dey shock person self... Na garri and red oil be that ?? 😂
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by faceland: 1:22pm On Feb 14
blaise26abj:
Avoid Any woman that makes valentine a-must-do for a man . They are users, wicked and like follow-follow. Especially when you’ve been there all year round .

True.
Don't lose control of your life over someone without personality, someone who's life direction depends on other people's social media statues.

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Switinthemiddle(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14
Those trolling the food posted make una chill na. Shey una know say in this hard economy 70% of nigerians cant afford that meal. Make una no use una benz block road for those wey dey use leg.

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by phemmie06(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14
You no nice, you love vawulence

Zonefree:

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by omotayocaleb(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14
Congratulation, send location, you can still help Nigeria.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Omoawoke: 1:37pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:

I’m waiting for Obavoh’s Valentine post grin
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Adakintroy: 1:39pm On Feb 14
Person de do within the frame of wethin them get. You de vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.