Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now (64052 Views)

A 19years Old Boy And A 19years Girl Are Not Mate What Is Your Take On This Pics / See How Naija Girl's Are Presenting Themselves On Instagram For Likes / Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Sonnobax15(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:

Make sure you send your banny money make she follow you enjoy too.
grin ok bro...this one wey you advise me to spend untop my banny today so,hope all is well? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Lapintoz50: 2:30pm On Feb 14
Sofrry Sofrry for your girlfriend tonight o....

Abi una wan born twins 😁😁😁
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by ABC101FF: 2:32pm On Feb 14
alwayzonlyn:
I'll reserve my comment cool
say it.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Dougad: 2:34pm On Feb 14
Ategberoson:
You brought yourself out for these crackhead nairaland to roast you

Enjoy the insult in full

Crackhead 😂😂
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Dynamicboss: 2:34pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:
Seems you're dating an oracle undecided

Please add "Graphics" for headline.

What is wrong with eba, okro, soup and Titus fish
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by izubext007: 2:35pm On Feb 14
The gods meal 🍲🍲🍲
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by charlizonto: 2:35pm On Feb 14
If una dey reject d food becuz of picture quality....their belle nor go reject am
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Ajalalomo: 2:36pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:
We can’t come and die for this bleeding nation right now

Nice one, but at least package the food to make it look better than these ones that look like oracle foods.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Hanndye: 2:37pm On Feb 14
festacman:
Enjoying your Val at 10.05 on a Wednesday morning

I know it is your life, but how about doing something productive to make some money early in the day and then coming back in the evening to enjoy your Val.

Na mumu de worry am.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by ukaface(f): 2:41pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:

All these cos I didn’t post a fancy food? Anyway have you found money ?
It’s not about not posting a fancy food
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by AareGaa: 2:43pm On Feb 14
MajorOvakporaye:
Is this food, mud or hydraulic?

Na human flesh wey Una dey chop for your barren land
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by AareGaa: 2:45pm On Feb 14
labake1:
Looks like sacrifice, may Almadioha answer the person's request

Na human flesh we dey chop for biafla
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Patojargz: 2:45pm On Feb 14
LeeSmart:

Better days ahead don kill one guy 4 my area oo

Normally e suppose kpuf d guy man cos em lose hope on himself
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by sirray001: 2:51pm On Feb 14
festacman:
Enjoying your Val at 10.05 on a Wednesday morning

I know it is your life, but how about doing something productive to make some money early in the day and then coming back in the evening to enjoy your Val. Gbeboru, ara eni la koko gbo. Mind your business

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Trustedpronet: 2:52pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:

Very black dack bad mouthed guy (VBDBMG)
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Zonefree(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14
Sonnobax15:
grin ok bro...this one wey you advise me to spend untop my banny today so,hope all is well? cheesy
All is well.

Your banny is a good woman. You always say good things about her.

Extend my regards to her.

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by ComeToJesus: 3:08pm On Feb 14
Nothing bad about your choice of food as long as it is healthy and hygienic, however, presentation is key.

Too tacky..

Display matters..

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by jackie35(m): 3:10pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:

If someone did this for you on Val. day and you are still calling her "girlfriend" I wish you don't miss it all.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Sonnobax15(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:

All is well.

Your banny is a good woman. You always say good things about her.

Extend my regards to her.
. Thank you bro cheesy. She go hear✌️

2 Likes

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by remi2good: 3:14pm On Feb 14
Happy Val to you and your bea, but you would have gotten something more Veggie, I can count the slices of Okro in that watery sauce
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Blueelf: 3:14pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:

This must be in Ghana because what soup is that?

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by SaturnNick(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14
Enjoy and be safe
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by eepeepook: 3:16pm On Feb 14
Only unemployed people celebrate Valentines.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Xwizard: 3:21pm On Feb 14
jackie35:

If someone did this for you on Val. day and you are still calling her "girlfriend" I wish you don't miss it all.
I prepared it anyways, sorry it didn’t suit ur narration
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Xwizard: 3:22pm On Feb 14
remi2good:
Happy Val to you and your bea, but you would have gotten something more Veggie, I can count the slices of Okro in that watery sauce
We enjoyed it, and later went for more afterwards

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by yewit37486: 3:23pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:

All these cos I didn’t post a fancy food? Anyway have you found money ?

Just ignore these frustrated folks, some of them never eat 1 square meal, so they resort to criticising others needlessly.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Xwizard: 3:24pm On Feb 14
ComeToJesus:
Nothing bad about your choice of food as long as it is healthy and hygienic, however, presentation is key.

Too tacky..

Display matters..
Just trying to be real asf. That meal pix is direct f the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by yewit37486: 3:25pm On Feb 14
Biggers82:
Is like you dey date Oracle next time add Viewer discription is advised

You sef wey no sabi spell description dey abuse person. Issorait.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Xwizard: 3:27pm On Feb 14
ukaface:

It’s not about not posting a fancy food
Then it’s about what, cos I’ve been feeding well before today, plus we enjoyed what we eat I. That little bowl
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Xwizard: 3:29pm On Feb 14
Dynamicboss:

What is wrong with eba, okro, soup and Titus fish
People eating at the road side daily won’t appreciate the food, leave am
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by yewit37486: 3:29pm On Feb 14
AareGaa:

Na human flesh we dey chop for biafla

Tribalism never lets this one think straight.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Phyqee10(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14
What is graphic about this delicious home made eba?
Zonefree:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.