Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe (83689 Views)

Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON / CAF Fines Ghana $15,000 Over Fans Trouble During AFCON 2023 / Amaju Pinnick Snubs Gernot Rohr During AFCON Medal Presentation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by ivolt: 5:52pm On Feb 14
PureFace1:

Nigeria is like this because we have too many dumb people that believe in stuff like this

Nigeria will never developed to anywhere as long as we have people like you in multitude.
It is the audacity of confidently spreading irrational thoughts for me.
These people pretend to know so much about everything yet actually knows nothing.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by blowjohn(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14
PureFace1:

Nigeria is like this because we have too many dumb people that believe in stuff like this

Nigeria will never developed to anywhere as long as we have people like you in multitude.

You can't expect much from low IQ black people.

Bros how does Hollywood survive?

The exposure is there to see.

What did Satan promise Jesus during the temptation?

I don't believe in that nonsense but am intelligent enof to know it exists.

There is light and there is darkness.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by ivolt: 5:53pm On Feb 14
blowjohn:

In the book ' demons in the world today'

Which I read when I was in secondary school, the author declared that the most powerful sorcerers are in South America.

Tell me where Brazil, and Argentina are located.

Besides there are news of many clubs who pay witchdoctora big money to win leagues.

Benfica lisbon and porto comes to mind.

Even pogba was embroiled in a juju scandal.
So, you read a book and therefore it must be true?

Okay, what is juju and is it limited to winning football matches?

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by JustPowerApps(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14
These people have come with illiteracy again, so his charm was responsible for the possession they had, how many times did our boys even reach their side of the field?

Ivory Coast won the match from the very first minute. If not for our brilliant keeper, they for score close to 6 goals.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by EmekaBlue(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14
Man just dey find talk
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by blowjohn(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14
lexy2014:

so it is the juju the keeper wore that made super eagles to loose?

I don't know about the claims but I do know many people and corporations on earth consult them to remain afloat.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14
I don’t believe it worked against us as we didn’t even test him
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Patojargz: 5:57pm On Feb 14
Medicine after death... Nobody go hear u just lock up
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by NOwazobia: 5:58pm On Feb 14
How can that even be proven in court...

Abegi, make ona allow person here word.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by AkinboT22: 5:58pm On Feb 14
Haaa
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Holymann(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14
Sorry for the misleading headline, it's just that I've been struggling to get answers to this question

Would I be getting a good deal if I swap my new Infinix Smart 8 for and Itel s23+ 10k cash??
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by dkidd: 5:58pm On Feb 14
Lol.. Useless man and a sore loser

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by almayda: 5:58pm On Feb 14
Ok it was the charm that rendered the Nigerian players lethargic...dey play,the players do not deserve the second place to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Honestey: 6:00pm On Feb 14
This charm didn't do anything to help Ivory Coast during the match. Our only on target ended inside the net and after that we were lethargic throughout the match.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by PureFace1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14
ivolt:

It is the audacity of confidently spreading irrational thoughts for me.
These people pretend to know so much about everything yet actually knows nothing.

They want to put the blame on Juju now when they prayed heavily at all matches.

Should other teams that lost to super eagle also probe super eagle for praying at all matches ?

What make them think they are the only one that have the right to exercise their religion and other people religion is evil and must not be tolerated ? That Senator is just a brainwashed retard

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Digmygold: 6:02pm On Feb 14
Hndrrxxx:
Yeah good luck convincing the judge how his waist charms keeps on throwing the balls in the opposition’s net

Charms should not be allowed for whatever reason. If he had no hidden agenda he should have tied it on his forehead

Fools cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14
You are a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by akinriches: 6:03pm On Feb 14
The dude there is not fofana...
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Gboom: 6:03pm On Feb 14
Ivorian team was simply better than Nigerian team on that final day

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by blowjohn(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14
ivolt:

So, you read a book and therefore it must be true?

Okay, what is juju and is it limited to winning football matches?

I don't it's definition. I read it along with different types of books like fictions, medicine, politics etc. That was the time I loved reading anything. I remember that's about the time I read chinua achebes things fall apart (pre secondary/secondary school days)

As per the book; the person wrote it from a Christian or religious perspective. I think the author was a pastor .

An ofcos it's not limited to winning football matches.

By the way I just saw the cover of the book. Was written in 1971.

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by MightySparrow: 6:07pm On Feb 14
Failure has many excuses.

You go explain tire

gringrin
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Calitoscassius(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14
Offpoint1:
The keeper wore No. 1 Jersey, and not No. 16... this is a wrong picture.

Nigerians are built never to take blame for their failures, it always has to be spiritual forces behind their failures.

Nigeria is the only country people believe an apartment they packed in its responsible for their misfortune.
An elderly family member in the village is responsible for whatever life challenges they're facing in the city.
A decline in a business is cause by a jealous neighbour. instead of making research and re-strategized, they run around prayer houses for God to come do miracle..

There are things I see Nigerians praying over, I'm left to ask if God gave them half functioning brain. I see Nigerians a child whom they parent had sent to school, paid they necessary fees and purchased all the required books... then during exams that kid still ran back to his parent to help him write the school exams. That's exactly what Nigerians are doing to God.
It is ridiculous! grin grin grin
I remember 3 of my tenants claiming that i stole their lucks that their businesses are not moving anymore since they moved into one of my properties because every Christmas time i share foods stuffs/gifts amongst all my tenants to help them. I was like really? Wow! is that even possible? If i can performe such magic i must be a genius. Maybe i should go steal Elon Musk's luck or Mark Zukerberg's luck i don't like Mark Zuker anyway.. not my poor tenant's luck, how can i take the luck of people that i am more successful than. I am the landlord they are tenants.

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by JohnAOne: 6:07pm On Feb 14
Lawalemi:
Yet we scored a goal.
Scored first too...
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Futureyahooboi(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14
Goalkeeper wear charm and Nigeria play nonsense, please how do that relate 🤔

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by treatise: 6:07pm On Feb 14
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/14/shehu-sani-asks-fifa-probe-alleged-charm-worn-ivory-coast-goalkeeper-during-afcon-2023#google_vignette
Rest mata, the device is part of the African "goalline transmission" technology 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by bentenny(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14
So how did Ekong score against the same goalie in the finale?
Was he not the same goalie that shipped 4 goals against equatorial guinea?
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Bluntemperor: 6:08pm On Feb 14
emmabest2000:
And he didn't win the best keeper award ?
Let bygone be bygone bikoo

No,you are missing the point!
That thing ' Charm' is an illegal and connotes undue advantages to the Ivorians and if so,then in all FAIRNESS,the goalkeeper and the entire Team Crews have a lot of explanations to make and in fact must explain the nitty gritty of why wearing an African strange object during an AFCON MATCHES, especially in the Final,with Nigeria!
The WORLD is Waiting for Ivory Coast detailed explanations!
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by LordBillionz: 6:10pm On Feb 14
Did you pray before the match?
That's his religion and this is already a futile effort from the start.

You can get nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Sabadon(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14
How on earth this one take be Ivorian goal keeper, when did his name change from Fof Ana
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Offpoint1: 6:12pm On Feb 14
Calitoscassius:
It is ridiculous! grin grin grin
I remember 3 of my tenants claiming that i stole their lucks that their businesses are not moving anymore since they moved into one of my properties because every Christmas time i share foods stuffs/gifts amongst all my tenants to help them. I was like really? Wow! is that even possible? If i can performe such magic i must be a genius. Maybe i should go take Elon Musk's luck or Mark Zukerberg's luck i don't like Mark Zuker anyway.. not my poor tenant's luck, how can i take the luck of people that i am more successful than. I am the landlord they are tenants.
I don't know if I should blame them, Nollywood or Religious clerics.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Okeoghenerobert: 6:12pm On Feb 14
Next time,all the players should be strap naked before the match start
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Menclothing: 6:13pm On Feb 14
Each of them went home with 200million naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / Sergio Ramos Wearing A Nigerian Flag? Twitter Users Ask (Photos) / Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.