Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe (83701 Views)

Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON / CAF Fines Ghana $15,000 Over Fans Trouble During AFCON 2023 / Amaju Pinnick Snubs Gernot Rohr During AFCON Medal Presentation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Kushites: 10:08pm On Feb 14
ufotunang:
. But super eagles prayed to God..is the juju more powerful than God

Exactly.

ALL CHARM IS LEGAL.

Your prayer to your white Jesus is CHARM

Your prayer to your Arab Muhammed or Allah is CHARM

If those gods answer you and make you win, is that not unfair advantage?

ONLY THE AFRICAN GODS ARE ILLEGAL, ABI?

E NO GO BETTA FOR UNA PAPA DIA

IDIOTS.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by seetomorrow: 10:21pm On Feb 14
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/14/shehu-sani-asks-fifa-probe-alleged-charm-worn-ivory-coast-goalkeeper-during-afcon-2023#google_vignette

Whoever that brought up this nonsense is gullible. Even a whole senator, thou I know most of them are dumb, just luck and contact made them became politicians though to the nature of country we found ourselves.
Can someone check that name?? Also a goalkeeper does not wear 16 Jersey number.
Trash

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:22pm On Feb 14
FIFA goofed angry SO THEY DONT SEARCH THIS BOYS THOROUGHLY.
THIS CALLS FOR PROBE. undecided
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by AkinPhysicist: 10:30pm On Feb 14
Is the charm NOT part of his religion?

If he was wearing a rosary would you request for an investigation?

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Bimpe29: 10:33pm On Feb 14
Haba! In this time and age, the mythical delusions are to be kept at bay na.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Sleekfingers: 10:57pm On Feb 14
fitinwell:

I watched the Game from Closing Ceremony down to the Game..

I sensed Ivorians used JuJu in the Game...

because from second Half... Nigeria players bcame sluggish.. formation scattered..

Which juju? They beat the Super Eagles hands down.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Sleekfingers: 10:59pm On Feb 14
HOSTCOM:
truth be told. Me too sensed something like that or how can u explain d sluggishness of our vibrant defence and wingers?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So na juju cause am abi?
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Sleekfingers: 11:07pm On Feb 14
Bluntemperor:

No,you are missing the point!
That thing ' Charm' is an illegal and connotes undue advantages to the Ivorians and if so,then in all FAIRNESS,the goalkeeper and the entire Team Crews have a lot of explanations to make and in fact must explain the nitty gritty of why wearing an African strange object during an AFCON MATCHES, especially in the Final,with Nigeria!
The WORLD is Waiting for Ivory Coast detailed explanations!

😆🤣🤣🤣🤣😅

What a ridiculous comment

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by geoworldedu: 11:15pm On Feb 14
blowjohn:

The thread is about football.

And who told u China, the US and Russia don't use juju?

I met a man who was part of the people that launched our nig com satellite many years ago. He told me the horror ritual in saw in China as a space ship like vehicle lifted up into space. I won't say more than that.

I also met a man who wanted to eat food. He closed his eyes and prayed on the food before eating. It was a horror prayer ritual and he ate the food and the food didn't kill him because of the prayer. A doctor too wanted to perform surgery. He prayed in the name of Jesus and the horror ritual of prayer made the surgery successful.

Then later I tried to eat food too. I didn't pray on the food and i eat and didn't die too. E shock me!!! I thought it was the horror prayer ritual that has been helping people who prayed on their food before eating o. shocked shocked
How come I didn't pray these horror prayer ritual and i still didn't die of food poisoning?
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by blowjohn(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14
geoworldedu:

I also met a man who wanted to eat food. He closed his eyes and prayed on the food before eating. It was a horror prayer ritual and he ate the food and the food didn't kill him because of the prayer. A doctor too wanted to perform surgery. He prayed in the name of Jesus and the horror ritual of prayer made the surgery successful.

Then later I tried to eat food too. I didn't pray on the food and i eat and didn't die too. E shock me!!! I thought it was the horror prayer ritual that has been helping people who prayed on their food before eating o. shocked shocked
How come I didn't pray these horror prayer ritual and i still didn't die of food poisoning?

What a horrific tale shocked
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by geoworldedu: 11:19pm On Feb 14
blowjohn:

What a horrific tale shocked

Yes na, let's all start doing horror prayer ritual there na. grin cheesy grin
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Pauliaette(m): 11:58pm On Feb 14
I don't want to read that,.why that goal enter?
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:11am On Feb 15
Olachase:
My own concern is how do I get my own share from the $4.7 million awarded to Nigeria

Hmmmmm....where willl the money enter oooo

Nff
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by blowjohn(m): 12:31am On Feb 15
geoworldedu:
Yes na, let's all start doing horror prayer ritual there na. grin cheesy grin

Ur alone on that o grin grin grin
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by seunayantokun(m): 4:11am On Feb 15
Though I don't think it is anything serious, I would like to see how the use of charms can be proved to have violated FIFA's rules or. regulations.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by waice6571: 4:24am On Feb 15
That us not Ivory Coast goalkeeper against Nigeria in the final match. The name of the goalkeeper is Yahia Fofana written as Y. Fofana at the back of his jersey. Check the name at the back of the goalkeeper in the picture...

Gullibility at it's peak.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by BALLOSKI: 4:48am On Feb 15
emmabest2000:
And he didn't win the best keeper award ?

Let bygone be bygone bikoo
He still conceded a goal.

Maybe that charm was to keep Aina, Lookman, Iwobi, etc, from playing.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Tilewizy: 5:06am On Feb 15
Okay o.
Why we no wear our own.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Truvelisback(m): 6:26am On Feb 15
fitinwell:

I watched the Game from Closing Ceremony down to the Game..

I sensed Ivorians used JuJu in the Game...

because from second Half... Nigeria players bcame sluggish.. formation scattered..

Even Coach follow chop Yellow Card..

Kanu sef Confused..

Respect African Black Magic Power oo

Who talk sey Black voodoo no dey.. make him ask President Tinubu how he take be Nigerian President.

Emi lo kan.. wey beat intelligent people hands down...

And these guys make it look like Nigeria is the most corrupt and fetish country in Africa.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by philipomoraka: 7:39am On Feb 15
Was charm the issue, our national team couldn’t even play ball, you’re talking of goal keepers charm. Dey there dey play.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Ayobeck(m): 7:44am On Feb 15
OnknownSoldier:
But super eagle also prayed.

Is he now saying that juju has more power than prayer?

Even with the juju, the keeper still chop goal meaning the juju is fake.
Even if d charm nah fake dis is evidence to probe d country they r in hot soup,d trophy will be given to naija
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Messileo10000: 7:46am On Feb 15
Capernum:

Do you know that charms can make them play rubbish?

Why the charm allow them score?
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by margaret231: 7:54am On Feb 15
Africa will always find a way to embarrass themselves. Thank God it's the host nation. No wonder Nigeria no fit string 3 straight passes together.Las las, dem Don win us, e Don finish. Africa will always find a way to embarrass themselves. Thank God it's the host nation. No wonder Nigeria no fit string 3 straight passes together.Las las, dem Don win us, e Don finish....
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Heffalump(m): 8:00am On Feb 15
Ivory Coast keeper's name is Fofana and not ASC Jaraaf
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Unrated900(m): 8:05am On Feb 15
Lol charm oooooo
Charm niii
So na the charm make iwobi no fit play ball abiiii
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by donmik: 8:45am On Feb 15
Africa...
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by blueAgent(m): 9:45am On Feb 15
PapaNnamdi:
Fool @40 if you believe in charms and religion
Kid.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by AbuAeesha: 9:51am On Feb 15
how did Yahia Fofana become ASC...
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by godofuck231: 1:56pm On Feb 15
No wonder I see shiitt, I couldn't fly

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by chinze(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15
EVEN THE IVORIAN'S PLAYERS WERE ON DRUGS THEY SHOULD TAKE THEM ON A RANDOM DRUG TEST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / Sergio Ramos Wearing A Nigerian Flag? Twitter Users Ask (Photos) / Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.