Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe (83703 Views)

Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON / CAF Fines Ghana $15,000 Over Fans Trouble During AFCON 2023 / Amaju Pinnick Snubs Gernot Rohr During AFCON Medal Presentation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Chuckas(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14
Go to court
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Boyooosa(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14
emmabest2000:
And he didn't win the best keeper award ?

Let bygone be bygone bikoo

Make he go use am collect works cup
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by gigabyte13: 6:15pm On Feb 14
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Abidjan people
Una never see anything
What is gone is gone
Juju don win AFCON
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Calitoscassius(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14
Bluntemperor:

No,you are missing the point!
That thing ' Charm' is an illegal and connotes undue advantages to the Ivorians and if so,then in all FAIRNESS,the goalkeeper and the entire Team Crews have a lot of explanations to make and in fact must explain the nitty gritty of why wearing an African strange object during an AFCON MATCHES, especially in the Final,with Nigeria!
The WORLD is Waiting for Ivory Coast detailed explanations!
Rubbish absolutely crap! explain why he wore a piece of junk, maybe that guy (Osihmen) who sprayed blonde hair colour on his hair should go and give explainations why he sprayed his hair blonde and oh! He should also explain why he wore mask to cover part of his face.

Come on! Man!!
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by ufotunang: 6:17pm On Feb 14
fitinwell:

I watched the Game from Closing Ceremony down to the Game..

I sensed Ivorians used JuJu in the Game...

because from second Half... Nigeria players bcame sluggish.. formation scattered..

. But super eagles prayed to God..is the juju more powerful than God

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by yahmohy27: 6:19pm On Feb 14
Messileo10000:
Charm wey no prevent us from scoring grin

Ogaaaaa, the players played rubbish and were underserving

Simple.
More than RUBBISH SIR
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by ufotunang: 6:19pm On Feb 14
BIZNess123:
cool
Nothing we nor go hear...

But on a serious note..sth happened to the super eagles.. either they were bribed, threatened or something else .....

Even after scoring their performance was very lacklustre..
..maybe the juju worked negatively against the super eagles πŸ™„
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by MAYOWAAK: 6:19pm On Feb 14
The ivorien goalkeeper at the AFCON is named Yahia Fofana. It was boldly written on his back during the competition.
The goalkeeper in this picture keeps for ASC Diaraf, a Senegalese clubside. It is boldly written on the back of his shirt.
How difficult is it to simply fact-check before adding to the body of fake news online?
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by ufotunang: 6:20pm On Feb 14
He carry juju and Nigeria scored him πŸ™„
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by SommyGudman(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14
This is fake or rumor
Because the name written on the keepers jersey is FOFANA
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by ogbonti: 6:20pm On Feb 14
Hndrrxxx:
Yeah good luck convincing the judge how his waist charms keeps on throwing the balls in the opposition’s net

Fools cheesy grin grin cheesy

I do not want to sound like sour grapes but the way the players played on Sunday - they looked confused and dazed -- probably all of them were boiling inside some pot at a forest at Yamousoukro grin grin grin grin grin

anyways - jokes apart -- i hope portions were not put in their food days leading to the final match -- hmmm, na africa we dey ooo -- forget 5 start hotel nansense - when Cameroun qualified for the finals of AFCON NIGHANA 2000 and they knew they were playing Nigeria -- none of them ate food or drank water from Nigeria as soon as they arrived Lagos -- all their food they ate and water they drank came directly from Cameroun until they played the finals -- they won the cup and left with it ---- hmmm na Africa we dey ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by bidosky: 6:22pm On Feb 14
Nigeria government really needs to do something about social media quickly. Everyone just making a fool of the country.
How a goalkeeper that wore a jersey number 1 turn to 16 in this malam eyes need to be study

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by SommyGudman(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14
Bluntemperor:

That thing ' Charm' is an illegal and connotes undue advantages to the Ivorians and if so,then in all FAIRNESS,the goalkeeper and the entire Team Crews have a lot of explanations to make and in fact must explain the nitty gritty of why wearing an African strange object during an AFCON MATCHES, especially in the Final,with Nigeria!
Ewuuuu
The name of ivory coast keeper is Fofana
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Seunpapa65: 6:25pm On Feb 14
Offpoint1:
The keeper wore No. 1 Jersey, and not No. 16... this is a wrong picture.

Nigerians are built never to take blame for their failures, it always has to be spiritual forces behind their failures.

Nigeria is the only country people believe an apartment they packed in its responsible for their misfortune.
An elderly family member in the village is responsible for whatever life challenges they're facing in the city.
A decline in a business is cause by a jealous neighbour. instead of making research and re-strategized, they run around prayer houses for God to come do miracle..

There are things I see Nigerians praying over, I'm left to ask if God gave them half functioning brain. I see Nigerians a child whom they parent had sent to school, paid they necessary fees and purchased all the required books... then during exams that kid still ran back to his parent to help him write the school exams. That's exactly what Nigerians are doing to God.
I don't think there are people who are more foolish than Nigerians
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by bidosky: 6:25pm On Feb 14
SommyGudman:
This is fake or rumor
Because the name written on the keepers jersey is FOFANA

The keeper even wore number 1 and not 16
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by UNDFTD: 6:25pm On Feb 14
And this absurdity is coming from one of your useless and failed country's politicians. What a sorry state of affairs that Liegeria is in.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by MimiSheWrote(f): 6:27pm On Feb 14
oluwasegun007:
Africa tins go just different....

But na only Africa soil e dey happen...

Go for world Cup go use the juju na..

Ororo and Messi go still score hatrick
If you tell them that these things are useless and dont work,they will call you ignorant... But it's only common sense.

If all that black magic was legit, Africa would have effortlessly conquered and dominate the entire world by now... Economically, Politically, Militarily and also at things like the said sports etc.

But somehow we are still behind the rest of the world in all these things... Even with all our special spiritual powers Common sense is not really common.

5 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by abobote: 6:27pm On Feb 14
Of course we know a woman did juju for them
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by muykem: 6:31pm On Feb 14
Hndrrxxx:
Yeah good luck convincing the judge how his waist charms keeps on throwing the balls in the opposition’s net

Fools cheesy grin grin cheesy
He will be punished if the picture is true. You are not permitted to go to the field as a player with strange things in your body.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Calitoscassius(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14
Offpoint1:

I don't know if I should blame them, Nollywood or Religious clerics.
Blame the 3 you have mentioned and they are gullible and ignorant also. grin grin

It was a big rumour that ear, coincidentally that year i gave my caretaker thousands of money to repair some leaky roofs on the property he kept most of the money and did cheap roofings. When a heavy wind came it pulled off the whole bad cheap job he did landed the whole roofs on roofs of my other flats next to the building where some of them were living, he claimed that
the heavy wind may have been sent by me
diabolically to harm them grin grin man! I was like
come on! these roofings was not done properly. Eventully the 3 ignorant tenants moved out!

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by geoworldedu: 6:36pm On Feb 14
blowjohn:

In the book ' demons in the world today'

Which I read when I was in secondary school, the author declared that the most powerful sorcerers are in South America.

Tell me where Brazil, and Argentina are located.

Besides there are news of many clubs who pay witchdoctora big money to win leagues.

Benfica lisbon and porto comes to mind.

Even pogba was embroiled in a juju scandal.. . .
And South Americans can't rule the world in other sports and also be the ruler of the world like Russia and USA with all their juju ba? Dey play grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by YesDaddyTill203: 6:36pm On Feb 14
Clowning.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
Go to court.

Let me see how you can prove that the charm was why Nigeria was defeated.

He will need to first prove beyond reasonable doubt that it's a charm...!

Don't mind the clown.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Rechargeam247(f): 6:37pm On Feb 14
Lol, smh.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by tnerro1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14
Even my babe wey no sabi anything in football know say Nigeria no play well at all, she even Dey ask me why na for our side of the field dem dey play the ball😁
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by geoworldedu: 6:41pm On Feb 14
Bluntemperor:

The world at large is not a fool like Africans, so you won't hear anything from them regarding the juju stuff. Only people with brains like new born babies think that juju and religion has power apart from the power ascribed to it by fearful and superstitious people who are mostly in Africa. grin
I wonder why you don't think Kenyans win marathon races with juju grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by blowjohn(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14
geoworldedu:
And South Americans can't rule the world in other sports and also be the ruler of the world like Russia and USA with all their juju ba? Dey play grin

The thread is about football.

And who told u China, the US and Russia don't use juju?

I met a man who was part of the people that launched our nig com satellite many years ago. He told me the horror ritual in saw in China as a space ship like vehicle lifted up into space. I won't say more than that.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by finallybusy: 6:47pm On Feb 14
So? It’s supposed to influence his fellow traditional worshippers. Christians are allegedly immune to such. The man has no case.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by KnownUnknown: 6:48pm On Feb 14
OnknownSoldier:
But super eagle also prayed.

Is he now saying that juju has more power than prayer?

Even with the juju, the keeper still chop goal meaning the juju is fake.

Prayer is also juju so if he won while you lost, that means his juju worked better than your juju.

3 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by merits(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Teymanhenry(f): 7:00pm On Feb 14
It's okay to use charge and get positive results. If he was Nigerian, he may use it to murder his rivals.
Re: Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe by Lanre1st(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14
Campaign after election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / Sergio Ramos Wearing A Nigerian Flag? Twitter Users Ask (Photos) / Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.