Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected (3397 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by simp4rebel: 6:47pm On Feb 14
A tiktok user (amenchiemeria] shared a video of a supposed pastor proposing marriage to a lady in a church in Ebonyi state.

He got rejected and even slapped by the lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by simp4rebel: 6:48pm On Feb 14
see reactions

Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by simp4rebel: 6:52pm On Feb 14
more reactions

1 Like

Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by slaawomirr: 6:53pm On Feb 14
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass men of God everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by simp4rebel: 7:00pm On Feb 14
i comment my reserve on this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by chiiraq802(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14
Title of the comedy series...mk ah find am download.
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by simp4rebel: 7:25pm On Feb 14
chiiraq802:
Title of the comedy series...mk ah find am download.

na sabinus direct am
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by chiiraq802(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14
simp4rebel:

na sabinus direct am
na the matters be dat. lolz
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by simp4rebel: 7:53pm On Feb 14
shocked
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by dkidd: 7:58pm On Feb 14
The average Nigerian girl is wicked. Okay u said no why slap him again ontop? They keep abusing sensitive men everyday. I pity the girl when go try raise hand against me. She go learn the hard way. If i no make that hand useless forever then I'm a bastard... Imagine breakfast in the presence of the Lord

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by Astra101: 8:10pm On Feb 14
The pastor should sue her for physically assaulting him embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by simp4rebel: 8:29pm On Feb 14
cry
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by Dangrace01: 8:30pm On Feb 14
Omo
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 14
This is regrettably lugubrious undecided
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by simp4rebel: 8:49pm On Feb 14
sad
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by Anguldi(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14
t
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by simp4rebel: 9:08pm On Feb 14
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by CaptainJune: 9:47pm On Feb 14
The pastor was led by his lust for her. He did not seek God to know God's opinion about proposing to the lady. Ended in fiasco.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by Maxxim: 10:12pm On Feb 14
She slapped the pasta
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by psalmskiddy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14
Pasta didn't cedis coming

1 Like

Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by Vijuchoco(f): 10:28pm On Feb 14
Why was the pastor even so confident? Were they dating before?
The lady should have just said no and walk aware instead of slapping "God's annointed"

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by honour7: 10:41pm On Feb 14
Na the breakfast served in the presence of the Lord off me lolz...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by KingNom(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14
Na wah oh
Why the slap na, let her case not be 'Shiloh loading...'
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by WINDSOW(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14
Which kind were Pastor him be?
How will you propose to someone you ain't in a relationship with? How?
He lust over her and thought he was in ZEE World. Odé!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by Chukwuisgreat(m): 1:02am On Feb 15
This one Na skit.

The lady is in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=042clvi8_fI?si=KinDU7nipW4n_ozj
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by Fahvvy: 7:10am On Feb 15
It's fine to reject any advances from someone you don't like, but why get physical? undecided...

Sincerely eh, the lady that will make this mistake of laying hands on me for whatever reason will land in the hospital undecided...
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by simp4rebel: 7:21am On Feb 15
psalmskiddy:
Pasta didn't cedis coming

cheesy
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by simp4rebel: 8:25am On Feb 15
Fahvvy:
It's fine to reject any advances from someone you don't like, but why get physical? undecided...

Sincerely eh, the lady that will make this mistake of laying hands on me for whatever reason will land in the hospital undecided...
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by splendournoni: 9:19am On Feb 15
This is just drama... Winners church doesn't permit such during service...

The church is not an entertainment ground
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by simp4rebel: 11:56am On Feb 15
shocked
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15
cheesy

Hor-ny men are a threat to the world
Hor-ny men with low self-esteem with zero knowledge on their own wants are the worst to ever live

They should have completely gone on extinct before modern civilization

Igbo men worship women too much, A large number of them are simps... Not surprised angry
Re: Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected by Caramia2020(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls / I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why / 8 Traits Of People Born In February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.