Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why (3412 Views)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
These set of ladies, i hardly woo them, why because i will feel like am not their size, am not their type, if any of these ladies crush on me they are wasting their time Buh when it comes to ladies that are not that beautiful, they might be beautiful buh not tall, i can stop them anyday and woo them, am actually tall, am not sure whether am good looking though, buh tell me how to boost my morale angry
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by obiorathesubtle: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
hey! Get a brain.. That bxtch will solve all your problems.. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hey! Get a brain.. That bxtch will solve all your problems.. smiley
who?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Many guys do. I've hrd of such from guys too. But me don't even care. Once what I need in a lady is not in her, I won't even look twice.
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Mushood: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Summon ur courage and u will get gud response, afteral dey won't want to embarass demselves
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by obiorathesubtle: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
lilzcee:
who?
grin I was right

1 Like

Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I was right
funny guy
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
lilzcee:
who?
LmaO grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
self esteem issues, go work on yourself. Such ladies could actually be soft hearted, sweet and waiting for you to love. did that during my nysc days. walked up to a lady who every dude in camp was scared of... . started a convo, and the rest is a fairy tale. grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Speechless3:
LmaO grin
not one lady, am i that goodlooking to be crushed by lot of ladies, those ladies are hot and charming, these ladies often think that am proud and that i don't care about them, i can only walk to ladies that are not that pretty
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by kirchofff(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chai!
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by kirchofff(m): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I was right
nna mehn I bu bastard grin
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by obiorathesubtle: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
kirchofff:
nna mehn I bu bastard grin
grin tongue
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by vicstar(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
u said it yourself dey aint your size grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Just do what you do with other chicks
An do you mean bbw(big beautiful women, eg plus size) or just tall 5'7 an up?
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by itokam: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2016
First rule of living; Learn to love yourself first undecided you have chronic low self esteem angry
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Just do what you do with other chicks
An do you mean bbw(big beautiful women, eg plus size) or just tall 5'7 an up?
where are u from? I mean ladies that are hot, tall and beautiful
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by ourchoice(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2016
lilzcee:
These set of ladies, i hardly woo them, why because i will feel like am not their size, am not their type, if any of these ladies crush on me they are wasting their time Buh when it comes to ladies that are not that beautiful, they might be beautiful buh not tall, i can stop them anyday and woo them, am actually tall, am not sure whether am good looking though, buh tell me how to boost my morale angry
majority of guys if not all guys feel same way, but u know guys lie a lot online...they claim they can woo Kim K or Beyonce online and claim their self esteem is bigger than that of a Lion...pls don't mind them because what u are passing through is what majority of guys pass through.

The only way u can boost your morale to walk up to any girl u admire irrespective of how pretty, tall, huge or sexy she is, is if u have got good cash in your bank account and probably with a good car.

If u are in doubt, ask yourself y most guys' girlfriends when they are still struggling financially don't always look that pretty compared to the girls the same guy dates if he eventually makes money and drives a nice car

Save yourself the embarrassment, many super-hot girls like u described won't give u attention if u aren't rich-looking or driving a fancy car...thats how bad the world has become...reason we have too many heartbreaks and broken marriages.

So keep working hard and pray for success for now and careless about pretty women, u will have them begging for your love once u succeed.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
lilzcee:
where are u from? I mean ladies that are hot, tall and beautiful
I'm not tall. wink
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm not tall. wink
u want may i woo u?B-)
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by cruzita(f): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2016
ofcos u should be intimidated .go for your size or get crushed by them
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
lilzcee:
u want may i woo u?B-)
uhm,no.
I think you best just work on your issue with approachin' tall chicks.
I think you should just go for it.
Just talk to her normally to start,then work into "toasting" her.
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
QueenValerie:
uhm,no.
I think you best just work on your issue with approachin' tall chicks.

we do the approaching and stopping, u girls think is easy, una go apply expensive make up, wear expensive clothes why won't i feel uncomfortable when wooing those hot and tall ladies
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
lilzcee:
we do the approaching and stopping, u girls think is easy, una go apply expensive make up, wear expensive clothes why won't i feel uncomfortable when wooing those hot and tall ladies
You move quick.
I had already modified my comment, an added what I think may help you.Go take a look?
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
QueenValerie:
You move quick.
I had already modified my comment, an added what I think may help you.Go take a look?
girls hate it, they want u to go straight to the point
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2016
lilzcee:
girls hate it, they want u to go straight to the point
Well I'm a girl,an I'm tellin' you that if you shot straight for me,you likely gon get shot down,crashin' tuh the ground you would go.

Talk to them first don't just shoot from the barrel.Askin' for a date,numbers,bbm etc.She doesn't know you,she likely not compelled to,you haven't given her reason.
.Let her know you a bit,get ta know her a bit.
Who knows you might not even like her after.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Well I'm a girl,an I'm tellin' you that if you shot straight for me,you likely gon get shot down,crashin' tuh the ground you would go.

Talk to them first don't just shoot from the barrel.Askin' for a date,numbers,bbm etc.She doesn't know you,she likely not compelled to,you haven't given her reason.

URE NT A GIRL, URE STILL A KID

1 Like

Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
How you figure that?
An wouldn't I still be a girl/female "kid"?
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:

not all girls are the same, if u beat around the bush, they will say he is shy he can't approach a woman and tell her his mind, the last girl i did what u are suggesting, friendzoned me angry each time i raised the topic she will change it, she even went on to say i can't approach a woman, so if i don't tell u my mind the first day then forget about it
Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
asin tell em

1 Like

Re: I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2016
itokam:
First rule of living; Learn to love yourself first undecided you have chronic low self esteem angry
i have seen you, high self esteem angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Take:joint Account Or Joined Wahala? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter Sharon Looks Hot In Bum Shorts (photos) / See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.