Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria (2329 Views)

SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] / Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. / Married Men Are The Biggest Simps Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by Prolificgiant(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16
What do you expect from ill gotten wealth they didn't really sweat for,imagine a hard earned money.Are you prospective corp member and want to be posted to the state of your choice for nysc be it deployment or redeployment,check my signature for my contact
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16
Meerahbel:
Power is meant to be used wisely, it's not meant for control. African redpill mindset look what it done to us. It's not just about women, have you ever wondered or maybe thought our politicians might be ruling us with redpill mindset, they feel in charge Buhari a well known redpiller thinks women belongs to kitchen lol, look where he's leading us to and he doesn't even care, that's because no one can challenge or question him. Our kids abused and tortured by their own parents cos they're redpilling for good, actually they think it's love, should I talk about our security system, military, police, SARS getting disbanded cos of there brutality or should I say redpilling.
Women are not to be enslaved rather we encourage them and push them higher.
I did a marketing job one time and I can understand how much value they placed on those doing a great job, this doesn't mean you'll relapse rather you'll try to do more cos they genuinely value and appreciate things you do for them, fall a bit on the job then you'll realize you're a big fool and no cares about your past efforts. Try to quit and they'll come begging you, you'll know you're truly valued at the same time worthless. Love are not for men but apply this style handling women and you see them trying their best for you.

Women should be adored cos they're beautiful creatures, give them freedom, love and power so they could use their sense to figure what's best for them and at the back of their minds you own the real power.

Women are not sex tool we men made them that at the same time saying they only have sex to offer. Pathetic
This is the most bullshit I have ever read in a long time.

Bunari is a redpiller because he believes his wife should be in the kitchen? Our parents discipline us and you think it's redpill. Military people too?

Something is definitely wrong with you. You are not just a simp but a very fuulish simp with no logical reasoning skills. You will suffer!!!
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by XStyLes: 3:57pm On Feb 16
Den be client for their own country girl's.
This life balance.
Wimkeh:
Yesterday just opened my eyes. Seriously , all those red pill stuff should Be redirected at them. They don’t have orientation at all. I saw one that bought iPhone 13 pro max for his babe and she returned it to him cause she didn’t like the color.

Omo if you live around them, you’ ll understand the level of fooling this boys are capable of.

1 Like

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by XStyLes: 3:59pm On Feb 16
This moniker is talking more like a female 🐑
Meerahbel:
Power is meant to be used wisely, it's not meant for control. African redpill mindset look what it done to us. It's not just about women, have you ever wondered or maybe thought our politicians might be ruling us with redpill mindset, they feel in charge Buhari a well known redpiller thinks women belongs to kitchen lol, look where he's leading us to and he doesn't even care, that's because no one can challenge or question him. Our kids abused and tortured by their own parents cos they're redpilling for good, actually they think it's love, should I talk about our security system, military, police, SARS getting disbanded cos of there brutality or should I say redpilling.
Women are not to be enslaved rather we encourage them and push them higher.
I did a marketing job one time and I can understand how much value they placed on those doing a great job, this doesn't mean you'll relapse rather you'll try to do more cos they genuinely value and appreciate things you do for them, fall a bit on the job then you'll realize you're a big fool and no cares about your past efforts. Try to quit and they'll come begging you, you'll know you're truly valued at the same time worthless. Love are not for men but apply this style handling women and you see them trying their best for you.

Women should be adored cos they're beautiful creatures, give them freedom, love and power so they could use their sense to figure what's best for them and at the back of their minds you own the real power.

Women are not sex tool we men made them that at the same time saying they only have sex to offer. Pathetic
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by Samuelxxx(m): 9:48am On Feb 18
Lol make I explain something for you …..they are just extravagant and it is show off for them and you know how many cvnt dem go use am bang …Dey play ….na use 1 stone kill 10 bird …so use your brain, not all of them are stvpid ….speaking from my own perspective tho ……

(1) (2) (Reply)

She’s Obsessed With Me & Won't Let Go. / Do You Think Inter-religion Marriages Work? / Mouth Or Body Odour,which One Will U Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.