Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment (65862 Views)

Masturbation Has Ruined Me! / How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days / Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by lordprogress: 5:50pm On Feb 16
As country hard reach this one dey girl Belle.
The lord is your strength.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Malikdking: 5:50pm On Feb 16
Ategberoson:

Igggbbo are the cursed people here, if you're not cursed, you won't be killing yourselves to get back to a Fooooolani man

After wasting your kinsmen, Dora akuyili's husband and the rest, have you unthinkable specimen and world class imbecilies tribe get the biaafrra ?
Stop speaking against a whole tribe because of one man’s foolishness
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Johilo(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16
Blackestjunior:

Lol....you dey wyn
hahaha sabi guy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Smithwilliams826: 6:08pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:

Doing it will make me look wicked
If you abort the child, you are a murderer, a killer.

As you no wise.

Congrats, you are now a father. Daddy.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by histemple: 6:10pm On Feb 16
When I saw this moniker I knew it must have been created just for this post.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Kingzjayzee: 6:19pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:

Not so bro, I don't know how to get myself out
but you know how to get yourself in? Just imagine?
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Nostring: 6:21pm On Feb 16
sync:

See this one. You don’t know what you are saying. Na one day belle de enter and it could be any day, it’s not a matter of how many times you do it
na same blackmail some women dey use carry anoda person pikin give anoda man....
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Crowntop94: 6:27pm On Feb 16
Obainoman6:
Relax, its simple just lie and deny the pregnancy her mother will take care of the child, that's how yoruba people do.
You are nothing but a waste to your generation.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by goodnessme1(f): 6:40pm On Feb 16
Malikdking:

Is @ the bolded needed ??
Why are you this foolish ?
Are you such an idiot, you son of a thousand father!!
Your unwarranted hatred towards the other tribe is what will bring you to your end one day…
Hypocrite go sit down
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by jojothaiv(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:

This is my first time having sex and it will be the last for now
Let say you have 'think twice before' commiting the act, man, you would've been better off it but man, the deed have been done na solution we suppose dey find now.

I regret my first segs experience and if I have the power I wouldn't have try that shiiiiii
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by EEIA: 6:48pm On Feb 16
Solofresh2:
What sort of rubbish thread is this
You must be high on ogbomosho weed
grin
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by nedekid: 6:50pm On Feb 16
yewit37486:

I believe you are a father, yet you think it's appropriate to talk in this loose manner. If it's your daughter being described like this, would that be okay with you?
Oga. I am a realist, besides, I did not discribe any lady neigher anyones daughter.
If a young lady wants to mess around, certainly the cons of doing that with an older gentleman seems better than with their mates. Simple. And they do it regardless of what you or I think as loosely as it sounds.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by EEIA: 6:50pm On Feb 16
KanuSE:
Op even managed to put an image to support his incoherent garbage. undecided

Chai, Nairaland. grin
Seun arranged post to generate interactions on Nairaland grin

Seun the blackhat nigga grin
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by EEIA: 6:51pm On Feb 16
saddler:
tongue

Not only did you have sex with her but you poured your sperm in her.

And now you want to use Becham an antibiotic to do what?

Who told you antibiotics can be used to prevent pregnancy?

Oga better go and start working and earning money. Your parental responsibility is just getting started.

Just leave the mumu grin
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by femi4: 6:51pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,
pls someone should me because I can't think straight again since morning. I met a girl month ago, she has been on neck to have s*x with her for the past month but I always declined, at times I do reach the point but I always stop, but today's own was different cus I couldn't hold it any longer. Though it was not upto 2 minutes sex before I realized that the economy is not smiling but everything was inside already. After the s*x I contacted some people on what she can take, they recommended beecham and teem solar including the said girl, now she is feeling lizzy.
Pls I don't know what to do, I can't think straight at the moment.

She's pregnant immediately....Na so? Feeling lizzy ko, feeling lizard ni
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by victorazy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:

Rubbish
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by doneback04: 7:10pm On Feb 16
Obainoman6:
Relax, its simple just lie and deny the pregnancy her mother will take care of the child, that's how yoruba people do.

Funny you , you must be an Yoruba man to say this now grin grin
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Azazyel: 7:10pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,
pls someone should me because I can't think straight again since morning. I met a girl month ago, she has been on neck to have s*x with her for the past month but I always declined, at times I do reach the point but I always stop, but today's own was different cus I couldn't hold it any longer. Though it was not upto 2 minutes sex before I realized that the economy is not smiling but everything was inside already. After the s*x I contacted some people on what she can take, they recommended beecham and teem solar including the said girl, now she is feeling lizzy.

Go and get postpill from any pharmacy around you. It was 1k before the inflation but hold like 3k sha. The sperm cells can still be killed within 72hrs but don't let it get to 72hrs as it's quite dangerous. Get it now and pray that girl agrees to take it.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by iamdapsyj(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16
Obainoman6:

With all the efforts @seun is trying to make on this tribal stuff, una no go listen. I guess it's in the blood 🤣😂 because I don't see where Yoruba was mentioned in the Ops' statement!!
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Raxxye(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:

You don't know how to get yourself out? Are you still inside her?
Is your dickson stuck in her cat?
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by CorrectionFLuid: 7:30pm On Feb 16
KanuSE:
Op even managed to put an image to support his incoherent garbage. undecided

Chai, Nairaland. grin

Lol sometimes na mods dey do that thing. They work on the post to be up to standard grin before pushing to fp.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Omalicious1: 7:37pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,

Just brace up for whatever comes...shay u be man? Na now u go prove am... next time, don't be a simp.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by DFERENCE: 7:41pm On Feb 16
Morning after pill then PEP for HIV, all the best
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Scandium: 7:41pm On Feb 16
Shinjawestside:
Go and buy postinor2

I guess you are the first and perhaps one of the few normal persons on this thread. Na wa for Nigerians sha. Instead of to address questions or situations sensibly or just shut up, they rather keep saying rubbish.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by GodisFirst: 7:42pm On Feb 16
Start working extra hours and extra jobs for extra pay so as to be able to take care of your unfolding additional responsibilities.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Bimpe29: 7:45pm On Feb 16
I wonder how this thrash made it to the front page.
Solofresh2:
What sort of rubbish thread is this
You must be high on ogbomosho weed
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Obainoman6: 7:46pm On Feb 16
Crowntop94:
i am nothing but a waste to my generation.

Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Obainoman6: 7:47pm On Feb 16
misbahumansur:
ogun will strike me with my unbrushed mouth
Amen
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Obainoman6: 7:48pm On Feb 16
Coconunu:
Oil over dey your head🙌
Thank you my bro

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Elxandre(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Are you kidding me?

Once virile sperm cells meet a fertile ovum, fertilisation is bound to occur.

Who told you its the 5th or 1 millionth intra-vaginal ejaculation that brings about fertilisation?
People get pregnant same day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? / Morning Erection Is Now scarce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.