Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment (65843 Views)

Masturbation Has Ruined Me! / How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days / Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by IamHonourable1: 3:43pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:

Not so bro, I don't know how to get myself out

You're having sex instead of having time to learn the art of proper written communication, because what gibberish did I just read.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by zoghys: 3:45pm On Feb 16
Obainoman6:
Relax, its simple just lie and deny the pregnancy her mother will take care of the child, that's how yoruba people do.

How do your tribe people do?.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by spencekat(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16
shoodboi2:

Go to a pharmacy and get Postinor 2. She should take both pills immediately.

She can't get pregnant immediately, so the dizziness is not the result of a pregnancy.
Thanks.Nigerians love hypocrisy. Imagine some comments here.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Thislifee: 3:45pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,
pls someone should me because I can't think straight again since morning. I met a girl month ago, she has been on neck to have s*x with her for the past month but I always declined, at times I do reach the point but I always stop, but today's own was different cus I couldn't hold it any longer. Though it was not upto 2 minutes sex before I realized that the economy is not smiling but everything was inside already. After the s*x I contacted some people on what she can take, they recommended beecham and teem solar including the said girl, now she is feeling lizzy.
Pls I don't know what to do, I can't think straight at the moment.

This is my first time having sex and it will be the last for now
I never wanted to blow my cover here. Well, I am a medical doctor. See Since you both had sex today, give her postinor 2 medicine and she won't get pregnant at all even if you had released your sperm inside her. During my university days, I did this a lot because Nursing girls love quicky. since it hasn't exceeded 48 hours aftermaths sex, give her postinor2. Sex is a beautiful thing stop feeling remorseful just that next time use a condom because of STDS. Go for test because of STDS but do H.I V test by next 3-6 months so if the virus can leave the windows period and show if you truly have it.

I can't risk having sex without condom, that's why condom is always in my wallet! I had sex this morning but I used condom too. Kiss condom is just #300.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by FireUpNow(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16
You just made a terrible mistake. Sorry is your name. Oh sex infused generation
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Cajal(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16
Solofresh2:
What sort of rubbish thread is this
You must be high on ogbomosho weed
We no get weed for Ogbomoso oooo
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by fx45(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,
pls someone should me because I can't think straight again since morning. I met a girl month ago, she has been on neck to have s*x with her for the past month but I always declined, at times I do reach the point but I always stop, but today's own was different cus I couldn't hold it any longer. Though it was not upto 2 minutes sex before I realized that the economy is not smiling but everything was inside already. After the s*x I contacted some people on what she can take, they recommended beecham and teem solar including the said girl, now she is feeling lizzy.

What type of stupidity is this?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by ekelebeXstunner: 3:47pm On Feb 16
Nairaland; encouraging trolls since 2005.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by goodnessme1(f): 3:47pm On Feb 16
OluAKGBGN:

You are a tribalistic bigot grin grin grin....God have mercy on you.
Tribalistic and bigot for giving advise πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:48pm On Feb 16
Solofresh2:

Calm down guy, the guy is prolly a teenager or in his twenties and not so experience sexually.

You can even sense confusion and helplessness in his writeup.

The best you could have done is to give him your two cent a supposedly matured person but NO, you sef come dey behave like him with your dundee question.

To the poster, you don f up be say you don f up.
Try your best to ensure it doesn't lead to pregnancy to avoid a derail in destiny or life, there are many ways to that pills like postinor 2 and so on, please I'm not advocating abortion here since you guys just copulated today.
After that, go for a test and also seek amendment with your maker(Almighty God) and yourself.

I believe this will strengthen you in fighting off any form of temptation going forward.

PS: Sex is not a bad thing, it is meant to be enjoyed but like they say there is always time for everything.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by OpinionCounts(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,

I would have advised you, but when I read your closing words "for now" , I just decided to keep quiet and allow life to advise you.

I just hope you don't finally learn the HARD WAY.

Pregnancy is your fear today, I just hope HIV will not be your fear tomorrow.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by MySolace: 3:49pm On Feb 16
Nostring:
U knacked her today,she carry Belle today,
Naso den dey get belle? U sure u no dey sniff mpuru mpiri?
Lols...

He doesnt sound matured, could b a minor.

Probably he has heard da dizziness is one of d signs of pregnanacy. Lol.

Even d gal would b ashamed of him if she gets to knw of dis post.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by horia: 3:49pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,

Go to a pharmacy and talk to a pharmacist.
Stop loading her with drugs that she does not need.
And do this on time before the time elapses to prevent pregnancy
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Wiseman2y(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16
Chai! This boy want to jeopardize his future because of toto. Tinubu why?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by nedekid: 3:50pm On Feb 16
Na wah. Nothing persin no go read for this forum. Haba.
Anyway, guy, if it is belle you are concerned about, just to to the nearest pharmacy and get her Postinor make she swallow within 24 hrs. The earlier she takes it, the better. Normally they say before 48hr. But make it 24.
I wonder why you young ones will not leave these smallies for my paddies that are sugar daddies to enjoy. They are responsible, they maintain them, council, encourage, mentor, pay school fees etc and last last they don't give them belle. They don't over flog their kpekus with 10 rounds (weh de power). They keep them fresh for young men to marry. cool

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by ipobarecriminals: 3:50pm On Feb 16
cool the Spirit is Weak,the body is willing. Join Evang Ogbuefi Righteousness2 for deliverance crusade
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Nostring: 3:50pm On Feb 16
MySolace:

Lols...

He doesnt sound matured, could b a minor.

Probably he has heard da dizziness is one of d signs of pregnanacy. Lol.

Even d gal would b ashamed of him if she gets to knw of dis post.
lol most likely a minor truly
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by coins501(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16
Solofresh2:
grin grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Dminister(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16
Be expecting a baby soon. Congratulations for your jackpot wins
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Southwestidiot: 3:52pm On Feb 16
Aleem26:
Go and price SMA GOLD first I want to clarify something πŸ˜‚
bro SMA is not smiling oo, as at last week it was 14,850
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Ewedegubbler: 3:52pm On Feb 16
Send this simp to the mines. He needs some proper re education
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Guninerma231: 3:53pm On Feb 16
Solofresh2:
You must obe high on ogbomosho weed

LMFAO grin
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by judedwriter(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16
Strange how youths of nowadays think they can sow recklessly without reaping... undecided
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by 007Marvel(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16
Pregnancy doesn't just pop up the moment you have sex! Chill Mr! You are 2 weeks too early 😁! She could be a first timer too, so her hormones are fluctuating! And some girls are weak when it comes to intense sex! You probably pounded that Toto like hellπŸ˜…πŸ˜…, go easy sometimes, toto pounding no be achievement! Oga you don start am you don start am, your fear now be say you nor wan carry responsibility! U go still shag again continuously! speaking from experience.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by YourGFsnatcher: 3:57pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin virgin boy spent two mins of his life
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by SpartaOfLagos: 3:57pm On Feb 16
Dennisochampa:

Bros u check am na... Him guardian angel dey save u since... U no gree... Now u don go chop the forbidden fruit... U dey find advise grin grin

Even me wen get work and business, conji no dey hold me this period talkless of who never see food chop
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Omoawoke: 3:57pm On Feb 16
EriMma1:
Your first time and you went in raw... I think you should worry more about HIV cos a girl who can approach you for sex must have had multiple sex partners. To even allow you do it raw means others have been doing it raw with her.

Mind you, ARV drugs are not cheap, coupled with the inflation.

Just accept your fate, whatever be the outcome.

You wan finish Op patapata grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by EriMma1: 3:58pm On Feb 16
agabusta:

Are ARV not free?

To get the free one from their centers, you'll queue and may end up not getting because people are many. According to someone that died of It some ten years ago, he's always complaining of the queue and said sometimes they'll be there some rich men with jeep will come and jump queue and buy in large quantities..the pharmacist will now tell them to go and come back that it's finished. The frustration of going everyday and not getting was what killed the guy because the sickness started attacking him anyhow.

Another girl too died that year. Same HIV. People who used to take her to hospital got tired of "come back next week. That was how she died. The papa carry go bury.

When they are telling them, them no dey hear. Sex this, sex that.. go to IDH and see them. Though not all was from promiscuity but these one I know, na knack anything anytime na him cause am
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by LockDown69(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16
There no MODS on NL again? What sort of rubbish is this? angry
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by EriMma1: 3:59pm On Feb 16
Omoawoke:

You wan finish Op patapata grin

He never see anything.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by toujurs: 3:59pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,

Guy SMA milk is 13500 for just a tin, that won't last more than a week. grin you dn enter am.

When you begin to pay for all these, reality will dawn on you, that the few minutes of pleasure wasn't worth it at all. grin.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Cruzmaster: 4:02pm On Feb 16
Wawelexy:

Who will be topping it before she puts to bed? You will finish that thing you have started by force by fire

Try and Bleep with condom. Don't trust the ladies out there. Never u knack a girl without condom. HIV is real my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Morning Erection Is Now scarce / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.