Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment (65892 Views)

Masturbation Has Ruined Me! / How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days / Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Nahunger(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:22pm On Feb 16
Congrats Bro, you're now a fornicator.

Once its six months and upwards and belle no show, you'll invite that same girl to your crib and continue from where you both stopped.

Not just that, you're going to find yourself laying with girls so fast it would make your head spin.

Na better deliverance session fit help you now otherwise, you're lost.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Austineva(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16
grin grin grin grin. Akụkọ ndị mgbu!
Nke a bu senior form of Ara Ogbugba hot afternoon grin grin grin. You know say d weather too hot coupled with the neck hacking economic hardship of the zoo grin grin grin
Come on, gbafuo
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Karleb(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16
Why didn't you use condom? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Dennisochampa: 3:23pm On Feb 16
You are not serious.
U don have sex finish before you begin find advise..
My prayer for u is that she should get pregnant and give birth to twins or triplets...
Maybe be then your eye go clear...
As e dey so... Your eyes never still clear....
By the time pikin cries wake u up from sleep... U will learn to keep your toothpick where they belong
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by rapheal5(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:

Not so bro, I don't know how to get myself out
And what happens to condom.... most youth are only scared of unwanted pregnancy, what about s.t.d possibly h.i.v...smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by HopeGying: 3:23pm On Feb 16
And you're Thinktwiceb4? undecided What a contradiction! Just get ready for pampers.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by BigDawsNet: 3:23pm On Feb 16
Go to the doctor and confirm if she's pregnant...
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Shinjawestside: 3:23pm On Feb 16
Go and buy postinor2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Wawelexy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16
Nostring:
U knacked her today,she carry Belle today,
Naso den dey get belle? U sure u no dey sniff mpuru mpiri?

Na how many days belle dey take stand?
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by specialmati(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16
shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked nawa ooh for this heat
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by hammed71(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16
Don't worry das how starz do grin
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by saintruky(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16
Hahahahahhahahaha.... Nor be small thing we dey see for nairaland o
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by SpartaOfLagos: 3:24pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,
pls someone should me because I can't think straight again since morning. I met a girl month ago, she has been on neck to have s*x with her for the past month but I always declined, at times I do reach the point but I always stop, but today's own was different cus I couldn't hold it any longer. Though it was not upto 2 minutes sex before I realized that the economy is not smiling but everything was inside already. After the s*x I contacted some people on what she can take, they recommended beecham and teem solar including the said girl, now she is feeling lizzy.
Pls I don't know what to do, I can't think straight at the moment.

This is my first time having sex and it will be the last for now
Congratulations to you soon to be a father .

Congrats my guy, you're a sharp shooter.

Erm, I hope you are gainfully employed because SMA gold and pampers prices has tripled .
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by juwoonn(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16
You're naive! Lol..
She dey use you/or she don get belle for another man before, hence her reason for luring you into it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Profcso(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16
What a stupid response from a nitwit
Obainoman6:
Relax, its simple just lie and deny the pregnancy her mother will take care of the child, that's how yoruba people do.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by chukskafor(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16
Aleem26:
Go and price SMA GOLD first I want to clarify something 😂
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by OluAKGBGN(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16
Obainoman6:
Relax, its simple just lie and deny the pregnancy her mother will take care of the child, that's how yoruba people do.

Your head no correct aiswear grin grin grin....

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Godstiger(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16
You having unsafe s*x at this point in time and probably came,and now you running helter skelter
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:26pm On Feb 16
Nostring:
U knacked her today,she carry Belle today,
Naso den dey get belle? U sure u no dey sniff mpuru mpiri?

Are you kidding me?

Once virile sperm cells meet a fertile ovum, fertilisation is bound to occur.

Who told you its the 5th or 1 millionth intra-vaginal ejaculation that brings about fertilisation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by shoodboi2: 3:27pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,
pls someone should me because I can't think straight again since morning. I met a girl month ago, she has been on neck to have s*x with her for the past month but I always declined, at times I do reach the point but I always stop, but today's own was different cus I couldn't hold it any longer. Though it was not upto 2 minutes sex before I realized that the economy is not smiling but everything was inside already. After the s*x I contacted some people on what she can take, they recommended beecham and teem solar including the said girl, now she is feeling lizzy.

Go to a pharmacy and get Postinor 2. She should take both pills immediately.

She can't get pregnant immediately, so the dizziness is not the result of a pregnancy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by goodnessme1(f): 3:27pm On Feb 16
Ategberoson:

You Igbo are always finding every derogatory words just to bring down a Yoruba nation but you will fail as you've continue to fail

You Igbo that love killing yourself for one illusion Biafra don't even have the mouth to be abusing people in this age and time some supposed matured believed virgins need to be killed to pacify their gods to get Biafra

You people stupidity should be make a research on, I mean gross stupidity
Why do you people always see anyone that speaks against cu!rs!ed people as Igbo person?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Nostring: 3:27pm On Feb 16
Wawelexy:

Na how many days belle dey take stand?
at least after 2weeks of not seeing ur period na..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Christlike01: 3:27pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,

@Seun Osewa,and you allowed this rubbish to be pushed to the front page ?! I heard you an Atheist,don't you think you honestly need a serious prayer/deliverance ? It's a pity you can't see that some evil forces are very determined to ruin your business/NL !

Ire o o !

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by OluAKGBGN(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16
goodnessme1:
The child will become bastard if you run oooo.

There are many of them in Yoruba land.

You are a tribalistic bigot grin grin grin....God have mercy on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by SpartaOfLagos: 3:28pm On Feb 16
Dennisochampa:
You are not serious.
U don have sex finish before you begin find advise..
My prayer for u is that she should get pregnant and give birth to twins or triplets...
Maybe be then your eye go clear...
As e dey so... Your eyes never still clear....
By the time pikin cries wake u up from sleep... U will learn to keep your toothpick where they belong

Bro, why so wicked ?

You see person dey shake on Nairaland over his 2 minutes sex with a girl which has resulted to pregnancy, you come dey wish the guy twins in this Tinubu government . You can see that his major fear isn't because the girl got pregnant but because the guy not fit feed himself talk less of a new born baby and the mom 😂
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Nostring: 3:28pm On Feb 16
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Are you kidding me?

Once virile sperm cells meet a fertile ovum, fertilisation is bound to occur.

Who told you its the 5th or 1 millionth intra-vaginal ejaculation that brings about fertilisation?
and same day u go know u don carry Belle? He shared u some of the mpuru mpiri?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by DiskJokeyManic: 3:28pm On Feb 16
N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) / Morning Erection Is Now scarce / #nobraday: 13th Of October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.