Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable (25838 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Flood Foreign Embassies As Economic Hardship Bites Harder / What's Your Reason For Considering Japa / Japa For Me, But Not For Thee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by OChimex: 6:52pm On Feb 28
IbeOkehie:

As I wrote earlier, any anonymous person can be anything on Nairaland.

Good Luck and have a good day.

Some of you guys are something else. Go look my profile dude. My photo is there.
I showed you the indeed adverts and you still dey doubt. Chai..
You guys are just funny.
Believe what you want to, I don't care. But my message is clear for people who want to achieve greatness in the US not dull ones who think everything is difficult
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by OChimex: 7:04pm On Feb 28
IbeOkehie:

As I wrote earlier, any anonymous person can be anything on Nairaland.

Good Luck and have a good day.
Now see one of my paychecks, Mr man. Sometimes you guys don't know the caliber of people on this forum.

Again I said, don't think because its hard for you, that other find it hard too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by jenifer007: 7:29pm On Feb 28
OChimex:

Some of you guys are something else. Go look my profile dude. My photo is there.
I showed you the indeed adverts and you still dey doubt. Chai..
You guys are just funny.
Believe what you want to, I don't care. But my message is clear for people who want to achieve greatness in the US not dull ones who think everything is difficult

What skill should a lady learn that will benefit her in yankee

I will appreciate your response
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by OChimex: 7:36pm On Feb 28
jenifer007:

What skill should a lady learn that will benefit her in yankee

I will appreciate your response

As a lady it depends, unless you want learn skills like men, then we talk, I don't know much about women stuffs oo
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by jenifer007: 7:37pm On Feb 28
OChimex:

As a lady it depends, unless you want learn skills like men, then we talk, I don't know much about women stuffs oo

I can
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by OChimex: 7:55pm On Feb 28
jenifer007:

I can

There so many things to learn but these ones are pretty easier and not time comsuming, HVAC, Plumbing, Drain cleaning, Electric,
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by jenifer007: 7:59pm On Feb 28
OChimex:

There so many things to learn but these ones are pretty easier and not time comsuming, HVAC, Plumbing, Drain cleaning, Electric,

Thanks for your response
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Anguldi(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28
OChimex:

I guess one needs certification for these or been knowledgeable is okay
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by SweetSauce(f): 8:25pm On Feb 28
lendahand:
and some of you will still come here to argue with and curse your egbons
Face ppl wey face you abeg.
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by SweetSauce(f): 8:27pm On Feb 28
Seagodess:
did i mentioned your parents in my reply? .. you don buy market.. you think it everybody you can talk to anyhow.. you go see shege.. no worry
Shut up jare
Shege wey u don dey see already.
Mtcheeeeew.
Beta rest!
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by IbeOkehie: 9:09pm On Feb 28
OChimex:

Now see one of my paychecks, Mr man. Sometimes you guys don't know the caliber of people on this forum.

Again I said, don't think because its hard for you, that other find it hard too

Again - any anonymous person can post anything on Nairaland.

Thanks and Good Luck.

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by OChimex: 11:49pm On Feb 28
IbeOkehie:

Again - any anonymous person can post anything on Nairaland.

Thanks and Good Luck.

Clown 🤡
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by lendahand(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01
SweetSauce:

Face ppl wey face you abeg.
sweet sauce na joke oo

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by ecomalchemistt(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04
OChimex:

I’m considering HVaC.

Are you an HVAC tech too ?

Did you do your apprenticeship with a company too?

When done with the apprenticeship model, how much can one make per annum

I’d be needing answers to these questions boss.

Thank you
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by OChimex: 2:08pm On Mar 04
ecomalchemistt:

I’m considering HVaC.

Are you an HVAC tech too ?

Did you do your apprenticeship with a company too?

When done with the apprenticeship model, how much can one make per annum

I’d be needing answers to these questions boss.

Thank you

Yes sir, I am.
First, make sure you live in a state that has extreme weather's, either too cold or too hot or both most of the year.
Then, get into a company that pays commission, most companies do.
And you will work your way up to the top level, within a year, then you can be making from $120k to $200k annually, if you are smart and good sales person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:13pm On Mar 04
OChimex:

Yes sir, I am.
First, make sure you live in a state that has extreme weather's, either too cold or too hot or both most of the year.
Then, get into a company that pays commission, most companies do.
And you will work your way up to the top level, within a year, then you can be making from $120k to $200k annually, if you are smart and good sales person.

Thanks boss , really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by azpekuliar: 6:48pm On Mar 04
kot1917:

Please sir , I will appreciate if you can share how you Jakpa story with us ... I’m ready to apply the same route

You no go fit do am oo… na Sahara desert the guy cross take enter Europe
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Mcslize: 7:15pm On Mar 04
HeadNigga:
I have always believed I will make it in Nigeria no matter what. But with the current realities in this country I am seriously considering japa. Nothing is working anymore.

Forex isuues
Security issues
Inflation
Food insecurity
Tribalism
Power failure

These are too much for me to bear. I can't continue to act strong...I am already broken.

ogbonti won't agree with this your new thought. Please, let stay behind and build Nigeria according to ogbonti.

Nigeria is heaven on earth says ogbonti. Please, don't even let that thought of trying to travel abroad cross your mind. Because according to ogbonti, you can make it faster in Nigeria. You will be stinkingly rich in Nigeria.

I beg of you, let's obey ogbonti the APC clown and stay back to build the already dead nation called Nigeria.

Remember, we are patriotic Nigerians and together with ogbonti and pansophist, we can build the nation to our taste.

Please, what do you think?
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Mcslize: 7:25pm On Mar 04
mrjojo:
Nigeria can't get better in this generation, this is no curse, but fact!. 20 -25 years ago, there was a massive japa train. 20 years after, nothing has changed, things have gotten worse even!

Don't gamble your life believing in Nigeria!

pansophist will not agree with you on this trust me. He is one of the problem of this country. If I catch that guy eh, weti I go do am his eyes go clear.
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Mcslize: 7:31pm On Mar 04
fergie001:
Ask not what your Country will do for you but what you will do for your country.

Be patriotic bro....

ogbonti will be so happy with this your post. These are the kind of posts he feels happy about. Let's build Nigeria together. ogbonti will be the chairman of the committee while pansophist will be the vice-TEAM LET'S BUILD NIGERIA. Nigeria is heaven on earth, whereas he dey Germany.

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Mcslize: 7:38pm On Mar 04
pansophist:
Lol. Na now your eye$ clear abi?

This boy if I konk this your bald head eh. Are you not among those that always praise Nigeria as a good country? Have you forgotten that you once said it's easier to make it in Nigeria and Nigeria is heaven on earth? Those of you that don't understand the plight of the common man in Nigeria will always type out of point regarding the situation of Nigeria.

So you know that na now his eye open and u understand the situation of Nigeria but still wickedly praising the country of how good it is. How sweet it is to make it here.

You are a very wicked human being trust me.
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Mcslize: 7:43pm On Mar 04
Willie2015:

In addition..learn how to trade

Foreign Stocks
Forex

it will surely boost ur earnings ..

Godspeed

Lol. Just like that o. Forex is not for the chicken hearted ones o. Many dey drop out along the line. But it's a good skill and if u get it right, you are made for life. even at old age, u will still be printing raw cash right from your bed room. It's not a get rich quick skill but we die here!

Are you on it already or just starting out?
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Mcslize: 7:47pm On Mar 04
gaby, please try and kindly create a thread and give us the full gist of your japa move 25 years ago if you don't mind. It's really going to be an eye opener to lots of persons. We will learn alot from it trust me. What do you think?
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Mcslize: 8:04pm On Mar 04
JustPowerApps:
The power failure is the real deal breaker, the rest is not much of a problem, you see that blackout, I can't cope with it.

No o, you must cope brother. We are on this together. Where do u think u want to run to. We face all the kidnapping and blackout in peace. Nigeria is a beautiful country don't you know? Let's stay back and build Nigeria together.

Please, don't even let that thought of japa cross your mind. I won't be happy with you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Mcslize: 8:05pm On Mar 04
AllenSpencer:

Like I said earlier, he is young, if he put in the work for 5 years, he will find his balance. He is at a good age to make sacrifices and take the biggest risks.

But the guy didn't mention his age na. How old is he?
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by gaby(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04
Mcslize:
gaby, please try and kindly create a thread and give us the full gist of your japa move 25 years ago if you don't mind. It's really going to be an eye opener to lots of persons. We will learn alot from it trust me. What do you think?

I did in 2018.

Check my signature for the link.
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Mcslize: 8:09pm On Mar 04
opportunities12:

Bros if you want to please do without changing your mind. I took the decision and moved with my family on the 4th December 2023 (as if I knew this economic wahala will happen), though we are gradually settling down, not without the hiccups that comes with it, but I can say categorically that it's worth it. Here you can set a goal for yourself and with God on your side you will achieve it. It's only the lazy that will come over and be stranded. Equip yourself with IT skills if possible, it will be a good leverage.

pansophist will not agree with this testimony trust me. They always turn a blind eye to the loads of good testimonies coming from those in diaspora and always discourage intending young people to stay back and build Nigeria.

Just look at your testimony. You now see there is big difference between Nigeria and other countries of the world.

If you don't mind me asking, which country are you currently in per se?

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Mcslize: 8:29pm On Mar 04
fullclub:

I don't mean you will be unemployed I mean jobs that guarantees faster response.
My guys have been applying for data analyst... Not a single response since last year.
Same with 3 of my colleagues.

We are all learning. Can you list some of these skills/jobs that get faster response from employers?
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by pansophist(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04
Mcslize,

Can you show me where exactly I have discouraged people from leaving Nigeria? Don't you think you picked the wrong guy?

It was me who opened the Finland thread twelve years ago with my first moniker dahonestboss (link below) with close to a million views, advising people how to Japa even before Japa was a thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1064724/studying-finland-free-tuition

Most of my comments these days are on visa advice. Just reading the first page of my comment will reveal it to you.

I can be a lot of things, but I am not someone who is a stumbling block in other people's pursuit of self-actualization.

You have given me close to 15 mentions, forcing a response from me. Okay, now you have it. Please show me where I advise against leaving Nigeria.

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt because you could have profiled me wrongly, If you can't show me, then I won't respond to you again.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Prosperity4All: 10:59pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:
You get money to Japa but you no get ideas to multiply the money here?

Bye Bye o!

Japa!

Alaye carry your ideas give Nestle and MTN so they can recover the losses and shareholders equity that's been wiped out. I believe you are smarter than their current staff but you still didn't make it through the 1st stage of their recruitment exercise.
Talk is cheap
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Prosperity4All: 11:25pm On Mar 04
omojeesu:
You can make Millions even Billions in PASSIVE INCOME EARNINGS here in Nigeria in 5 years or less from even just one "ordinary" airtime business that has incorporated HIGH commission referral program in its overall compensation strategy! Of course most people will immediately think "na scam!" What do you think?
Nooooo we can't think it is Scam, just that you are totally out of touch with reality. One of the Leading Telcos (which you promote) that used to post the largest profit from its Nigerian subsidiary has just posted a record breaking loss that has wiped out its shareholders equity.
You want to tell us that you can be a Rich contractor working for Poor clients
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Prosperity4All: 11:37pm On Mar 04
Dyfynezz12:

Our abroad ppl wants the $ to hit 5k
Not as much as the Drug barons. They benefit most from stronger Dollar.
Do You still need clarity on why USD will exceed N4000 in less than a year?
About a year ago people argued that N2000 was impossible when suddenly swung to N800 and temporarily retracted to N600-N500. Where are we today? What's the doubt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Qatar Airways Crashlands At MMIA IN Lagos / Driver And Passenger Trapped Inside Trailer On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.