Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable (25553 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Flood Foreign Embassies As Economic Hardship Bites Harder / What's Your Reason For Considering Japa / Japa For Me, But Not For Thee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by kot1917(m): 12:46am On Mar 05
azpekuliar:

You no go fit do am oo… na Sahara desert the guy cross take enter Europe

I go do am

Boss

Give me updates please
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Mar 05
Prosperity4All:

Alaye carry your ideas give Nestle and MTN so they can recover the losses and shareholders equity that's been wiped out. I believe you are smarter than their current staff but you still didn't make it through the 1st stage of their recruitment exercise.
Talk is cheap

Not all of us will work with MTN or Nestle! Even Jesus was a carpenter! How many Christians can call themselves carpenter nowadays?

You will make it where you will make it!
Some will japa and still not make anything out of it!
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Mcslize: 11:51am On Mar 05
pansophist:
Mcslize,

Can you show me where exactly I have discouraged people from leaving Nigeria? Don't you think you picked the wrong guy?

You have just liberated yourself. Go and sin no more.
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Caaz: 11:45pm On Mar 05
gaby:
In all you do, please, ensure to Jakpa the right way and not the way I did over 25 years ago with the same frustration and hardship brought upon us by our inept leaders.

isn't it funny that the same thing that pushed us enmasse to Jakpa over 2 decades ago is even gotten worse today?

Where is the hope, my people?

If you can Jakpa legit, make the move ASAP. The people you are looking up to solve the same issues caused by them have their wards away from Nigeria waiting to come back to continue from where their parents stopped, while the ones in Nigeria are strategically placed as place-holders waiting to step into their parents' positions.

I used to blame myself and my mates for the risks we took to find a way out of the dungeon, but our decisions keeps getting justified by the day. R.I.P to my mates who passed on in the course of our journeys. Nigeria is worse off, guys.

It is disgustingly a hopeless situation, I must confess.
mAh go read your jakpa tales.
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by buJu234: 9:16am On Mar 06
@OP,

Don't repeat the mistake that I made 2x.

first, my dad told me to japa immediately after graduation, I told am a child of God, Nigeria is my Jerusalem that my blessings are not from abroad but from above. right biblically but not wisdom at play.. today am planning towards japaing as soon as possible

second, when my guy went to Canada in 2018 and gave me all the links needed. i repeated the same quotes above.

but today bro. am still a Christian and believe in the bible, but I am using wisdom.

so japa legally if u can
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by gforce5: 10:28am On Mar 06
OP, if you are below the age of 30, Japa now while you can. You have age on your side. Don't wait until you are 30 plus before you do it. Also, emigration now is a very expensive procedure. Can you afford it? It is harder to emigrate now than it was 10/15 years ago. Also note that many countries are blocking the study route for JAPA. The UK and Canada have cancelled post- study work visa. Australia is considering limiting the number of students coming to their country, South Korea also doing the same. Think very carefully about where you want to migrate to. What ever you do, please migrate legally and as soon as possible. Once dollar hits N3000, it would be extremely difficult for you to even afford a flight ticket abroad.

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by koreanlord: 8:37am On Mar 08
fullclub:

Learn carpentry, bricklaying, plumbing, joinry... This are the hot skills forget those IT skills
Boss...are you sure?
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by kot1917(m): 8:40am On Mar 11
OChimex:

Yes sir, I am.
First, make sure you live in a state that has extreme weather's, either too cold or too hot or both most of the year.
Then, get into a company that pays commission, most companies do.
And you will work your way up to the top level, within a year, then you can be making from $120k to $200k annually, if you are smart and good sales person.

Good morning boss

I’m inspired by your contributions please can I contact you so that you can mentor me on step by step to relocation Thanks
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by OChimex: 4:53pm On Mar 14
kot1917:

Good morning boss

I’m inspired by your contributions please can I contact you so that you can mentor me on step by step to relocation Thanks

To be honest with you, i can't help you get visa but if you are in the visa process I can help you do it right upto interview.
Sorry.
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Nche95(m): 6:44am On Mar 21
fullclub:

Ask him if he is able to finance the cost. Cost of settling down etc.

One of my cousin has been disturbing me since.. He wants to Japa he wants to Japa. I gently put down the cost for him by the time our calculations exceeded 29:million he had dropped the idea

Japa Japa... Don't carry visiting visa to enter Europe else you go hear am
what are the implications ?? Agent wants to do Schengen visit visa for me. I will cross over to Germany and claim asylum. He charged 5.7M
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by omojeesu(m): 7:45am On Apr 21
Prosperity4All:

Nooooo we can't think it is Scam, just that you are totally out of touch with reality. One of the Leading Telcos (which you promote) that used to post the largest profit from its Nigerian subsidiary has just posted a record breaking loss that has wiped out its shareholders equity.
You want to tell us that you can be a Rich contractor working for Poor clients

You like many others operate within the Box! We operate outside the Box!
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Obierika(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23
mrjojo:
Nigeria can't get better in this generation, this is no curse, but fact!. 20 -25 years ago, there was a massive japa train. 20 years after, nothing has changed, things have gotten worse even!

Don't gamble your life believing in Nigeria!

It was Nigerians that spoilt Nigeria and not men from planet Mars!
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Prosperity4All: 11:08am On Apr 26
omojeesu:

You like many others operate within the Box! We operate outside the Box!
You are right, I forgot that your paymaster already had you inside their box, and as such you are incapable of basic reasoning.
Gerrarahere grin grin
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by omojeesu(m): 11:31am On Apr 26
Prosperity4All:

You are right, I forgot that your paymaster already had you inside their box, and as such you are incapable of basic reasoning.
Gerrarahere grin grin

Your ".....basic reasoning..." is official / establishment narrative & how you love the lie!
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by pansophist(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26
Nice2023:
If u voted this govt and now wants to run away...

The land where u go to will not spare u.

But if innocent,may it go well with u and so shall it be.

Vote doesn't work. Seems like you are living under a rock abi?
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26
004gist:

Use 6 months to 1year learn any of this... Wood work... Joinry, Carpenter, plumbing, mechanic, electrician, welder, etc...

Then come legally. U go see money

My brother before you japa learn hand work..E pay pass office job
The things we value here in Nigeria over there in Europe they don't fancy it while the things we don't value is the gold in Europe.

Learn hand work. Let me list them

Carpenters, bricklaying, welders, electricians, mechanic, painting, plumbing, folklift, joinry, barber etc and it's like a must you learn how to drive and get driving licence.
I wish I learnt any of this before I came to Europe Chai.
Was wasting my time with udemy courses.
You see carpenter earning 25 pounds per hour Chai...
Data analyst u guys are shouting is not easy to breakthrough. U might stay years before u get the job.
Boss good evening,apart from student visa which other means can someone legally migrate to countries like Austria,Finland or Australia
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by Prosperity4All: 10:51pm On Apr 26
omojeesu:

Your ".....basic reasoning..." is official / establishment narrative & how you love the lie!

Your life, your choice
Person sabi speak English, no mean say he is Educated
Re: I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable by omojeesu(m): 10:19am On Apr 27
Prosperity4All:

Your life, your choice
Person sabi speak English, no mean say he is Educated

What constitutes this education?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Over 20 Africans Nabbed In A Small Car In Failed Smuggling Attempt. Photos / Which Of These 9 Driving Categories Do You Belong? / Man And His Friend Escapes Unhurt In This Ghastly Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.