Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work (26559 Views)

Have You Ever Worked Where You Had To Submit Your Phone Before Resuming / Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company / Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Kimiso(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18
MadamExcellency:

Which emergency is that that wasn't there in the 1990s when there was no mobile phone?
the system has changed bro we are no longer in the 90s thats why technology has came to stay,
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Kimiso(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18
Rich4god:
It's what most operations staff in banks do... And them never die.... So...?
they get paid well
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Judolisco(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18
Kimiso:
bro would you go for it even if the pay was nothing to last you half a month
it's company's policy.... What if u get paid for submitting your phone but it's optional!?
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Ekakamba: 7:22pm On Feb 18
Kimiso:
and they should be expecting the company to run down gradually since division of labour wont even be in existence there,when you expect someone to be submissive to their work by submitting their phones with a pay for as low as 30k per month

You've a choice to accept the pay offered and abide by the company's policy or you simply walk away.

Please what's difficult here? Bye.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Negroid001(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18
23jerryking:
I worked at Matho Crystal Hotel, Ozoro, Delta State that year. That was the stupid policy and pay was just 30k. I get 29,600 because of taxation. Very nonsense stuff. I had to quit.
What year?
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by 23jerryking(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18
Negroid001:

What year?
2022. I joined in January and resigned in May.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Negroid001(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18
23jerryking:
2022. I joined in January and resigned in May.

Ahhh. Omo bro. That salary small o.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Cromagnon: 10:25pm On Feb 18
duduade:
What if an emergency call comes through

I don't think I will be able to trade my freedom for any money. Make them keep their money
is it phone you will use to solve the emergency?
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by 23jerryking(m): 4:04am On Feb 19
Negroid001:

Ahhh. Omo bro. That salary small o.
Yes na. And things are very expensive in Ozoro. You know it's a Yahoo town. My one year stay in that town wasn't funny at all. I had to relocate afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Odd Jobs Did You Do As Graduate Before You Got A Real Job? / CRAZY Things You Did While Hunting For Job After NYSC / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.