Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work (26513 Views)

Have You Ever Worked Where You Had To Submit Your Phone Before Resuming / Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company / Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Kimiso(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17
Chinks:
Submission of phones during working hours isn't a big deal. It's for workers to have full concentration. For someone like me who works on a laptop throughout the day with 247 internet connection, I don't even need my phone since WhatsApp is installed.
and what will happen if you dont have your laptop
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by greggng: 6:32pm On Feb 17
Chicagograduate:
They write the winning numbers themselves right?

The incident happened b4 we were recruited . They normally pack those papers in sack to deliver to the head office .. sometimes those paper do arrive late .....they will text the winning number to the agent who is waiting outside with his sack ...he will just stamp a fresh paper and wrote in the winning number ...Our duty is to sort it out inside...The moment you see a wining number ...you most acknowledge it for payment . When such incident keeps occurring many times .. then someone insider is sabotaging the the company.

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by segun18(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17
Exousiang01:
And how is getting her off a job that takes a way her freedom and paying her more than the job does result in controlling her?
You slow pokes always looking for fault in others.
She stayed at home took time to come up with a good business, which I was happy to help her with, today she is financially independent and she is grateful to me for that.
That I am not married to her doesnt mean I shouldn't be concerned about her welfare, you are probably one of those men who abandon their children and their mother because the marriage or relationship didn't work out, some of us are not like that.
I just changed her car, I believe that is me controlling her too according to your small brain....

Let me school you a bit on this incase you have abandoned a lady who has your child.

I put my baby mama in a good home in a nice estate not for her but for my sons.
I change her car not because of her but because of my sons
I give her enough money to take care of herself not because of her but for my sons.
I respect and care for her because of my sons.

Reason: Whatever man wants to approach her will understand he has to be of a class, you don't want some low lives becoming your sons step-father.
You dont want your kids arriving at school with a dead car while their mates ride in nice SUVs
You dont want your children growing up with the memory of their mum looking unkept, they will hate you for that.

So kido grow up, we do the things we do for our kids
My baby mama once worked with GTB data centre at Eleguisi.
They had same policy, tho I think it's not about submitting phones but about the use(same shit different toilets if you ask me) I used to call their customer service (mind you i didnt have a GT account) and insist on speaking with a particular agent, they would have no choice but to pass the call to her. Got to a point, they just pass the call to her without delay.
Asked her to quit for my own sanity, leaving my sons at home alone with a maid whose last name I don't know for 80k+ wasnt worth it for me.
Asked her to quit and increased her allowance, make my mind rest, make instablog no carry my Pikin murder news.

Chairman just thank God you are financially blessed....some people don't have option oooooo..their wives must work to support the family but it is well oooo

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Ekakamba: 7:36pm On Feb 17
Ohraykon:
slave mentality no wonder your president is tinubu

Who's your president? Muยฒ man. grin tongue
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Ekakamba: 7:37pm On Feb 17
stanliwise:
when we forget that there is workers protection law in the lawless country. We all begin to think

company policy = God policy

So I donโ€™t blame you for making this comment

You accept or you leave. If it ain't legal, sue them.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Nitah1: 7:49pm On Feb 17
Kimiso:
You secured a job to a company where you have to submit your phone everyday according to their policy there,how much do you think the monthly pay will be for you to be able to consider working in such a company
st Clement secondary schools minna,does exactly that....just imagine nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by hardon1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17
Exousiang01:

If you can't take care of your children and their mother you have no right to be called a man or father, that you can't man up to take care of responsibilities that are rightfully yours doesn't mean you hate others for it.
It's nobody fault that you wanna turn out to be the kind of father the kids will be ashamed of.

That you don't take care of you baby-mama is act of wickedness, weakness and selfishness.
Having a child for gave her the name baby-mama, it reduced her market value and an African, it also might have affected her pursuit for her dreams and goals, the least you can do is be a good father to her.
Na men like you make children dey beg for street,

You see where your sense reach. You dey claim father for pikin wey you no pay her mama bride price. Na the girl dey blame for allowing shallow witted people like you pour their sperm in their vagina

Am not against assisting the mother of ones child. But don't dictate her life , since you don't find her good enough for a wife. Drop your child support and carry your self comot Na the girl I blame sha
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Exousiang01: 8:26pm On Feb 17
hardon1:

You see where your sense reach. You dey claim father for pikin wey you no pay her mama bride price. Na the girl dey blame for allowing shallow witted people like you pour their sperm in their vagina

Am not against assisting the mother of ones child. But don't dictate her life , since you don't find her good enough for a wife. Drop your child support and carry your self comot Na the girl I blame sha
Are you this pained because you lack the capacity to feed yourself let some feed another?

And is there a reason why you are following me all over Nairaland.
We are happy married or not why are you so pained about another man's happiness?
That's demonic you need to check your self.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by 23jerryking(m): 8:29pm On Feb 17
Ulogwe1:

You know OZ Wella?

But that hotel jam sha.
The AC in the reception no be here.

MATHO hotel behind NNPC fuel station.
Exactly bro
Damn it was tough
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by merits(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17
Kimiso:
You secured a job to a company where you have to submit your phone everyday according to their policy there,how much do you think the monthly pay will be for you to be able to consider working in such a company

What is so special about submitting phones before working?so far their is money am ok with it.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by IsmailR: 9:15pm On Feb 17
If they pay well, I ll drop the phone. It's the pay that's matter. Any emergencies can call the office line.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by labake1(f): 9:35pm On Feb 17
Originalsly:

Did you leave the job because of the bag and phone policy?.... or because of the low salary? Just curious ... didn't you know of the salary before you started the job?

@ topic ... if having access and using. your phone while working is that important then salary shouldn't matter.

I just wanted to manage the job at least to start small before getting better option. I got to know about the policy on my first day. I even asked the employer, "what if I have an emergency at home?" He said he doesn't concerned him. That's why I left besides he will be a toxic boss
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Baileyz101(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17
idrade49:

I have worked here before.. you have to submit your phone and bags ontop 45k.

Asin ehn. What year did you work there if i may ask
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by labake1(f): 9:36pm On Feb 17
Katcall:
where do you work now

I work for myself
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Baileyz101(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17
Akemmi:

So you have to mention the name of your former place of work, so that others won't have the same opportunity you used to have

Oga please shift. I no ready for your type cappings tonight. This is Nigeria. One thing we are always good at as an individual in this country is making way where there is no way.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Baileyz101(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17
fred04:
, formerly ccsnl, with those their nonsense QAs believing they have made it in life

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Those wehrey QA and team lead thought life starts and ended there.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Baileyz101(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17
coded06:

At Opebi.. Outcess that Year.

I resigned just before they moved to opebi. I worked with them at lekki phase 1
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Yelight(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17
Vinnie2000:

Which Slavery

If Sec school students in Nigeria are Forced to leave their Phones at Home for Fear of Distractions

I see no Reason why a Worker won't be able to stay without his or her Phone for 6hours?; undecided smiley

Is Nigeria a standard in anything good now? Moreover, students and workers are in two different categories.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by CelestineNelson: 9:58pm On Feb 17
odutolu1:

You're stupid sir

Channel your frustrations to Tinubu my friend...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
The nature of Jobs in the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง does not permit the use of phone during work hours.

Next time, I will not pardon you for any insult.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Kimiso(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17
merits:

What is so special about submitting phones before working?so far their is money am ok with it.
like 30k from 7to7
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Ulogwe1: 11:44pm On Feb 17
23jerryking:
Exactly bro
Damn it was tough

But the pay too small for the lodging amount na.
As at 2021, to lodge in the regular room in that hotel was #30k
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by hardon1(m): 1:08am On Feb 18
Exousiang01:

Are you this pained because you lack the capacity to feed yourself let some feed another?

And is there a reason why you are following me all over Nairaland.
We are happy married or not why are you so pained about another man's happiness?
That's demonic you need to check your self.

Ur obviously have the mind of a kid. I know you before that I should be pained. Mr man rest
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by 23jerryking(m): 5:50am On Feb 18
Ulogwe1:

But the pay too small for the lodging amount na.
As at 2021, to lodge in the regular room in that hotel was #30k
Exactly bro. And aside the poor pay, the madam that manages the place is very foul-mouthed. She insults you down to your entire generations.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Exousiang01: 6:39am On Feb 18
hardon1:

Ur obviously have the mind of a kid. I know you before that I should be pained. Mr man rest
You comment reeks of jealousy
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Ulogwe1: 12:36pm On Feb 18
23jerryking:
Exactly bro. And aside the poor pay, the madam that manages the place is very foul-mouthed. She insults you down to your entire generations.

grin grin grin no p bro. One love.
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Kimiso(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18
Ekakamba:
It's thier policy! You sign up or let it go.
and they should be expecting the company to run down gradually since division of labour wont even be in existence there,when you expect someone to be submissive to their work by submitting their phones with a pay for as low as 30k per month
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Kimiso(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18
CelestineNelson:
Some people's attachment to their phones is annoying ...
Experiential I have an employee whom we have ceased his phone almost every month with threat, but it seems it has become an unbelievable addiction ... Nobody should increase any salary for asking your employee to concentrate on their jobs, that is like encouraging stupidity
depends on how attractive the salary is for you to expect your staff to submit his phone,you shouldnโ€™t trade someoneโ€™s social life at the expense of your company
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Kimiso(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18
Judolisco:
Why not... But I'll give my family the company's line incase of any emergency....
bro would you go for it even if the pay was nothing to last you half a month
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Kimiso(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18
Kobicove:
This is not something that obtains only in Nigerian companies...if you don't like it leave the job or better yet go start your own company if you think it's that easy to run a business undecided
it is not easy to run a business but it is easy to pay your staffs not even a quarter of the efforts put towards your company progressively
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Kimiso(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18
agabaI23:
Then you are not ready to work abroad. As long as you are in those agency jobs abroad, you can't reach your phone till break time.

even for a 30k per month job in Nigeria
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by agabaI23(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18
Kimiso:
even for a 30k per month job in Nigeria
Well you accepted the job
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Kimiso(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18
flexyrule:
Lol

People who have no mouths to feed, or fees to pay would be bragging how they can't work in such places.

Meanwhile... People who have responsibilities are working as Roughnecks on the rig.

Time is just the difference.
it comes to a surprise that only the skilled labourers are the ones allowed to have access to their phones in some companies in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / Airtel Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment [3 Vacant Position] / Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel โ€“ Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.