Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Resolved. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Resolved. (3352 Views)

Resolved / Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf / Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resolved. by LeeSmart: 7:30am On Feb 17
ValCon888:
As you're moving your waist she's moving your destiny.
How will dis moniker make heaven with dis kind of comment? Haba mallam
Re: Resolved. by Mrtaye: 7:38am On Feb 17
1Sharon:
She could be a man and maybe she's making you put it in the wrong hole 😵
Lolz I was once a victim😂 walahi but the person na foreigner (Asian) walahi na woman I call am ooo with her big make up work box as per na make up artist.....but truth is woman will always be woman., this person give me bj ooo but I no gree cum even after 10 minutes cos my dick Sabi woman tongue ...okay I say make we get down but sheim say make I no rush make sheim smoke her cigarettes and drink her beer finish ooo say we got a whole lot of time together....na later sheim cast ooo na man she be but the packaging dey spot on like woman
Re: Resolved. by EEIA: 8:11am On Feb 17
VeryWickedMan:

Thank you comrade.

OP this is why.
grin
what happened to Kanayo O Kanayo? grin
Re: Resolved. by EEIA: 8:13am On Feb 17
shortgun:
3 things
1.Either she's shy
2.or she's cheating on her man with you
3. she has krow krow or stretch marks down there
what kind of shyness lasts for 3 months?

number 3 is the only valid reason abeg.
Re: Resolved. by Saviourk: 8:56am On Feb 17
Nairaland and funny comments
Re: Resolved. by Demigod22: 12:43pm On Feb 17
The reasonable excuse for this is she has infection, skin disease. Most girls are dirty down there, forget the fake heavy make up and low budget packaging.

OP, you should have discussed this with her, not bringing it to Nairaland here for ridicule. It's been three months, so man up, she should explain to you. Three months is enough time for a girl to become comfortable with you.

Since Baridule give me friend serious infection during NYSC, I never risk having sex without condoms or in darkness. I will observe your body and I will use condoms.
Re: Resolved. by 1Sharon(f): 6:13pm On Feb 17
Mrtaye:

Lolz I was once a victim😂 walahi but the person na foreigner (Asian) walahi na woman I call am ooo with her big make up work box as per na make up artist.....but truth is woman will always be woman., this person give me bj ooo but I no gree cum even after 10 minutes cos my dick Sabi woman tongue ...okay I say make we get down but sheim say make I no rush make sheim smoke her cigarettes and drink her beer finish ooo say we got a whole lot of time together....na later sheim cast ooo na man she be but the packaging dey spot on like woman

Lol where you in Thailand?
Re: Resolved. by Mrtaye: 6:20pm On Feb 17
1Sharon:

Lol where you in Thailand?
It was in Naija ooo
Re: Resolved. by 1Sharon(f): 6:25pm On Feb 17
Mrtaye:

It was in Naija ooo

Lol how did you meet an Asian transgender in Nigeria?
Re: Resolved. by Mrtaye: 6:43pm On Feb 17
1Sharon:

Lol how did you meet an Asian transgender in Nigeria?
sometime around 2017 though and sheim is actually Filipino
Re: Resolved. by finallybusy: 9:40pm On Feb 17
So, I asked her why this was the case. She replied that she was insecure about her body, hence resorting to switching off the lights every time. After enough persuasion in the form of abeg, she stripped for me to see her body. She was beautiful. The only odd things were huge stretch marks on her bottom. She didn’t know those existed until I told her. We agreed that she could continue turning off the lights since my curiosity was finally satisfied. She concluded that occasionally she’d leave the light on since she was getting comfortable with every experience.

Woman matter no easy. How man go confident anyhow only to attract human being riddled with self-esteem issues. Sometimes, I believe it’s better for a man to stay single and service oloshos on the regular. If it’s not accusations of one trying to cheat on her, it is fighting with friends or claiming one doesn’t show enough care for her. I love my peace of mind, abeg. It is unfortunate that the thing between women’s thighs throws men into senseless fits of lust. It is also good for pounding one’s frustrations away.

Once again, thank you Nairaland. From putting fear into my mind with many comments posted to providing a source of laughter now that I know she’s not infected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A World Witout Women Wud B So Intresting. ( Esspecialy Nija Babes ) / How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? / Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.