Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Work From Home Wahala - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Work From Home Wahala (19479 Views)

Common Lies About Working From Home As A Nigerian / Why Working From Home As A New Mom, Is A Win-win / 5 Career Path You Can Easily Gain Valuable Experience From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work From Home Wahala by Blacklion3: 7:40am On Feb 28
PastorOlokonla:

Its no more fun for me I swear. I cant remember when last I dressed in my good clothes or wear any of my shoes. Boredom wan kill me. I need to get an office and hire all those god-fearing ladies with short micro-miniskirts ASAP!

I wish I had a job that could keep me at home and also fetch me money

3 Likes

Re: Work From Home Wahala by Agbecassava: 7:55am On Feb 28
PastorOlokonla:

I want to go out to a regular office. Working at home for the past 3 years. I am always at home.
My suits and shoes just dey there. I don't drive my car as well. It just parks there.
Even all those fine office girl, i nor see anyone play with again.

Work from home na bastard walahi!

Good morning sir
Re: Work From Home Wahala by eddykaka(m): 8:04am On Feb 28
Watinhapen:
I understand where you’re coming from because I have been working from home for the past 4 years too. It can get very boring. I’m married and my wife goes to work. I have a car but hardly drives it unless I want to go buy something. Now, I’m considering renting an office space just to go out of the house daily. I have someone working for me remotely but I’m considering hiring someone to work in-office. I know all these will be more expenses but I will do them just to go out daily.

I will also suggest that freelancers and people that work from home should have like a Facebook or WhatsApp group to chitchat and make friends. That will also help. If you’re in PH we can be friends.
bro, how can I contact you?
Re: Work From Home Wahala by NOBLE179(m): 8:37am On Feb 28
Helpfromabove1:
I agree work from home can affect one’s mental health
Just one month leave and I can’t wait to get back to work, I have learnt to always break my leave

Nigerian are wired into the drama world and that what makes us go on

U see many that japa complaining of boredom even in wealth , it’s because as a Naija born we are not the stay indoor human
true
Re: Work From Home Wahala by SQLmastar(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28
Katcall:
have you fùcked inside office b4
Yes, only on one occasion.
It was early in the morning, a lady walked into my office and bang, bang bang!
Re: Work From Home Wahala by dheolexaone(f): 2:24pm On Feb 28
Diana141:
Please what work do you do... please help🙏

I work from home as a social media manager
Re: Work From Home Wahala by javascript1901: 12:14am On Feb 29
PastorOlokonla:

You wan marry me make we share offerings. hahahah

Nah. I'm male
Re: Work From Home Wahala by PastorOlokonla: 8:24pm On Feb 29
javascript1901:

Nah. I'm male

My apologies!

1 Like

Re: Work From Home Wahala by chizyann15(f): 4:54pm On Mar 04
Can you help me, I don't mind working from home, please help a sister,, my children r hungry, I'm not even sure of tomorrow, wouldn't mind an idea, I av to do something that will bring money in a legal way.
Re: Work From Home Wahala by exegesis: 10:39am On Mar 08
Diana141:
Please what work do you do... please help 🙏

I'm a ghostwriter
Re: Work From Home Wahala by Meerahbel: 12:02am On Mar 30
Blacklion3:

One man's food so another man's poison.
Re: Work From Home Wahala by Meerahbel: 12:03am On Mar 30
Hiring: Executive Assistant

Salary: N200,000 - N250,000 / Month.
Employment Type: Full-time

HND / B.Sc from a reputable institution
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role
Expert level written and verbal communication skills.

CV to: hr@eandg.com.ng using "Executive Assistant - PH" as the subject of the mail.
Blacklion3:

One man's food so another man's poison.
Re: Work From Home Wahala by Meerahbel: 12:04am On Mar 30
Hiring: Mobile Developer at Lagosbiz

Employment Type: Contract

Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs

CV to: consultlagosrecruiter@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Work From Home Wahala by Blacklion3: 3:42am On Mar 30
Meerahbel:
Hiring: Executive Assistant

Salary: N200,000 - N250,000 / Month.
Employment Type: Full-time

HND / B.Sc from a reputable institution
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role
Expert level written and verbal communication skills.

CV to: hr@eandg.com.ng using "Executive Assistant - PH" as the subject of the mail.One man's food so another man's poison.

Oh thanks me and BopZaddy will apply

2 Likes

Re: Work From Home Wahala by BopZaddy: 3:55am On Mar 30
grin
Re: Work From Home Wahala by Blacklion3: 3:57am On Mar 30
Send it to my Gtb or stop mentioning me for the time being abeg. I dey family section angry
Re: Work From Home Wahala by Humbleamanda(f): 4:09pm On Apr 05
Greetings dear, i really need this work from home work, please if there is anyway you can connect me to it, i do not mind any effect . thanks in anticipation.
PastorOlokonla:
I am sick and tired of working from home. My social life is dying. I never get to drive my car or wear my new clother. Which kain whala be this.

I don miss social life and office romance tire.
Re: Work From Home Wahala by Humbleamanda(f): 4:25pm On Apr 05
Good day sir, please i need connection for this work from home. i am a married woman, currently working in Lagos, and still believing God for fruit of womb but Lagos stress in not helping out at all. Thanks in anticipation
Watinhapen:
I understand where you’re coming from because I have been working from home for the past 4 years too. It can get very boring. I’m married and my wife goes to work. I have a car but hardly drives it unless I want to go buy something. Now, I’m considering renting an office space just to go out of the house daily. I have someone working for me remotely but I’m considering hiring someone to work in-office. I know all these will be more expenses but I will do them just to go out daily.

I will also suggest that freelancers and people that work from home should have like a Facebook or WhatsApp group to chitchat and make friends. That will also help. If you’re in PH we can be friends.
Re: Work From Home Wahala by Humbleamanda(f): 4:34pm On Apr 05
Good day sir, please i need connection for this work from home. i am a married woman, currently working in Lagos, and still believing God for fruit of womb but Lagos stress in not helping out at all. my contact email. humbleamandab@gmail.com, Thanks in anticipation
airsaylongcome:

What are your work hours? I work 5pm to 2am in Winter. 4pm to 1am. I'm not complaining o, but sometimes it's bleeped up man. Day time you are mostly alone as everyone has gone to work. You go to the gym, na only you dey workout. Clubs or night events are completely out except on Saturday. But you must go church on Sunday. Again I'm not complaining but there are some challenges
Re: Work From Home Wahala by Hamachi(f): 7:28pm On Apr 06
Humbleamanda:
Good day sir, please i need connection for this work from home. i am a married woman, currently working in Lagos, and still believing God for fruit of womb but Lagos stress in not helping out at all. my contact email. humbleamandab@gmail.com, Thanks in anticipation
Send your CV to hr@gettimart.com
Re: Work From Home Wahala by KingsleyKY: 8:23pm On Apr 06
Please I need help for the money sent to me from USA with western union direct to my dollar account, its met to be available on the same day, it has been 3days now and the money is not available, my woman called western union, western union told her my bank is holding it, until my bank refund the money before they can refund her, I need help to know what to do cause the money is not available from the tracker, my bank is not with jt
Re: Work From Home Wahala by Humbleamanda(f): 9:57am On Apr 07
Hamachi:
Send your CV to hr@gettimart.com
Thank you dear, I have done that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Migrate To Canada Or Continue With My Job? / 10 Funny Reasons Why We All Hate Nigerian Tailors / Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.