Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses (24018 Views)

Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by nospmoht(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16
Obrigardo:

Soon bro, Soon.
He will be a convicted felon by April.
Na you wan lock em up

4 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by OgaTheTop2: 9:52pm On Feb 16
Obrigardo:

I agree with you bro.
The man is just pure evil.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 9:53pm On Feb 16
nospmoht:

Na you wan lock em up

No. Na Alvin Bragg go lock am up. The trial starts March 25th. Hope you go watch am, or you go forget come dey rant later? mumu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by nospmoht(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16
OgaTheTop2:
He is a very wicked and dangerous human being. He tell lies like it's out of fashion. He is a cancer to America. He must be locked up!
Which lie have he told? You no just like Trump but too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by PastorOlokonla: 9:54pm On Feb 16
His Maga will raise the money for him in 2 days

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 9:55pm On Feb 16
JESUS! Criminal trump has to pay $540 million!! in bonds in order to appeal.

WOWOWOWOWOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 9:55pm On Feb 16
PastorOlokonla:
His Maga will raise the money for him in 2 days

I doubt it.
That's why he is trying to take over the RNC using his daughter in law.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by OgaTheTop2: 9:56pm On Feb 16
nospmoht:

Which lie have he told? You no just like Trump but too bad.
If you can say this then you don't know Trump. You must be a maga nitwit...Pun intended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 9:57pm On Feb 16
THEY SHOULDA GONE WOKE! LOL grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ppogba: 9:57pm On Feb 16
davinchecodes:
Nigerians who have nothing with USA, choosing biden are the dumbest set of sub humans to grace the planet earth.
That's why you have emilokan, unfortunately you can only rant on the internet.

And you are ranting at the Capitol? Or perhaps at the White House?

5 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:57pm On Feb 16
Obrigardo:

I doubt it.

And some people are complaining about Tinubu's son in-law. Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 9:57pm On Feb 16
OgaTheTop2:
If you can say this then you don't know Trump. You must be a maga nitwit...Pun intended.

They are deranged maga cultists who just crawl out from their little rocks to rant.
They don't even know the details about anything.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by nospmoht(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16
Obrigardo:

Are you coping? grin grin grin cry cry cry cheesy

Your deranged and demented cult messiah is going down! and down he goes! lol

Na you wan bring em down. Money you no get

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:58pm On Feb 16
ppogba:

And you are ranting at the Capitol?

Lol grin See upper cut. Take it easy on him.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by nospmoht(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16
jkpbestseries:
Trump and many enemies
A good man have the most enemies

6 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 9:59pm On Feb 16
Zxcvbnmghtr:

And some people are complaining about Tinubu's son in-law. Lol grin grin grin

TINUBU OWN SMALL NA.
IF YOU SEE THE RACKET Criminal trump IS PULLING ON HIS IDIOTIC FOLLOWERS? THE MAN IS A PROLIFIC FRAUDSTER
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 9:59pm On Feb 16
ppogba:

And you are ranting at the Capitol?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by nospmoht(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16
OgaTheTop2:
So na you know Trump, just dey play

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by NaijaNaWaa: 10:00pm On Feb 16
Donald Trump is worse than Hushpuppi. I wonder America can’t tame this crook.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by nospmoht(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16
Obrigardo:

No. Na Alvin Bragg go lock am up. The trial starts March 25th. Hope you go watch am, or you go forget come dey rant later? mumu
Na today Dem don try, e be like you are new to Trump news. Trump for president

6 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 10:01pm On Feb 16
nospmoht:

Na you wan bring em down. Money you no get

Mumu grin grin grin
You know whether i be AI robot, maybe i'm even a script. I get money pass the beginning of your ancestry till the end grin grin
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by PastorOlokonla: 10:01pm On Feb 16
Obrigardo:

I doubt it.

I have been following Trump for more than a decade and i seriously doubt that man will be brought to justice for his crimes. Dude seems bigger than the US criminal justice system. He always seems to find a way to wriggle himself out.

I am not holding my breath about this new judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 10:02pm On Feb 16
PastorOlokonla:

I have been following Trump for more than a decade and i seriously doubt that man will be brought to justice for his crimes. Dude seems bigger than the US criminal justice system. He always seems to find a way to wriggle himself out.

I am not holding my breath about this new judgement.

You are seeing Justice being meted to him in real time.

The thing is that there are enough useful idiots playing interference for him. But he is still getting clobbered all round.
Take note of the March 25th criminal case coming up. He will be a felon by April.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by nospmoht(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16
Obrigardo:

You still dey under a rock bro
be updated!
At least I am somewhere, where you dey.

5 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 10:03pm On Feb 16
nospmoht:

At least I am somewhere, where you dey.

Hamilton Township, NJ. You know where that one dey for map, mr coconut head?

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by nospmoht(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16
Obrigardo:

Mumu grin grin grin
You know whether i be AI robot, maybe i'm even a script. I get money pass the beginning of your ancestry till the end grin grin
Weldone na cowry you get be that. Shame on you cowries no get value again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Feb 16
Obrigardo:
Total amount he has to pay to New York!

NY is a Democrat stronghold and definitely will want to see Trump, their feared rival "trumped" and weakened

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 10:04pm On Feb 16
nospmoht:

Weldone na cowry you get be that. Shame on you cowries no get value again

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 10:04pm On Feb 16
lexy2014:

NY is a Democrat stronghold and definitely will want to see Trump, their feared rival "trumped" and weakened

Naaa.
Even in Florida, Judge Cannon couldn't stop criminal trump from delaying his Espionage trial.
Even in FLORIDA!

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 10:06pm On Feb 16
lexy2014:

But make una dey try dey updated with US news so you can start speaking facts and don't look like one dundee in the international scene.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by nospmoht(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16
Trump for president. #MAGA
Haters can die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by nospmoht(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16
Obrigardo:

Hamilton Township, NJ. You know where that one dey for map, mr coconut head?
Them go soon deport you. Fear don dey catch you abi because Trump is coming to ruin you.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal / Italy Cracks Gang Forcing Nigerian Women Into Prostitution / Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.