Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses (24023 Views)

Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by AllenSpencer: 9:24pm On Feb 17
MisfitHPG:
since your bastard father with pot belly like a pregnant cow and a bald head like a mirror has any influence to mae that happen

Tell the fvcking loser you call dad that narrative!

Morafvcker been losing for years!
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by N2B2: 11:06pm On Feb 17
1stGenAmerican:

They’re barely donating money to his campaign and you think they’ll give him over $500 million? You’re funny. His criminal case is about to start, MAGATs don’t have enough money to make a drop in the bucket.

Didn't his single brain-cell base donate over $250 million for his post-election "legal defense fund"? Didn't they buy his worthless NFTs en masse? I won't be surprised if they donate a sizeable amount of his fines in a fruitless effort to pepper the "deep state." grin
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by LordReed(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17
dinachi:

Infact, Trump can even seek justice on the basis of mistrial. You can see that this is a very punitive judgement. Evil people who do not know how else to stop him from winning the elections are deploying everything in their arsenal to destroy him because they know what will happen when he wins. As for appeal, yes, he can and will appeal. All those jargon about paying a hefty bond of 540 mil before he can appeal is nonsense. If doesn't happen anywhere in the world. The whole idea is to damage his image.

So why hasn't he filed an appeal on the E Jean Carroll case?

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by AllenSpencer: 12:36am On Feb 18
LordReed:

So why hasn't he filed an appeal on the E Jean Carroll case?

He doesn’t want to get billed past that 😀😀😀
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Konquest: 3:19am On Feb 18
AllenSpencer:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/16/trump-ny-fraud-trial-decision/?utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
.Judge Engoron issued his long-awaited ruling today.

After conducting an 11-week trial of Trump Org on a case where the New York Attorney General alleged that Donald Trump engaged in a pattern of fraudulent business practices over the court over course of many year, Judge Engoron ordered Trump to pay a massive $372 million in total fines. Trump was also stripped of his business certificates in the State of New York, which makes it virtually impossible for him to continue to conduct business in the state.

The AG also asked Judge Engoron to ban Donald Trump, Jr. and Eric Trump from conducting business in NY for 3 years. Engoron declined to grant that request, finding that there was insufficient proof presented at trial to show that they were aware of their father's fraudulent schemes.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 6:30am On Feb 18
Broke rapist, classified docs thief, and a coup plotter went to sneaker con to sell his ugly sneakers and he was booed mercilessly 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😂

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Koko1119: 9:57am On Feb 18
U go win USA election this year.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Koko1119: 9:59am On Feb 18
don't worry just get me out of this zoo I we make things easier for you.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by LordTheus(m): 6:43am On Feb 19
1stGenAmerican:

I’m sorry, I dislike ChatGPT/AI generated replies. I won’t be reading. Peace to you.

Surely you have proof that the write-up is AI generated?

Or the grammar in his rejoinder is too sophisticated for your tiny weetle head?

Casting aspersions without evidence is a form of ad hominem. You know that right?
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by MisfitHPG: 9:40am On Feb 27
AllenSpencer:

Tell the fvcking loser you call dad that narrative!

Morafvcker been losing for years!
i know yours is dead,the useless drunk died of poverty
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by AllenSpencer: 11:22am On Feb 27
MisfitHPG:
i know yours is dead,the useless drunk died of poverty

Who fvcking asked the son a loser for his opinion? Like I was the reason the dwarf was a failure in his entire life!
Fvck you hog! Kill yourself! The world won’t miss you!
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by MisfitHPG: 1:38pm On Feb 27
AllenSpencer:

Who fvcking asked the son a loser for his opinion? Like I was the reason the dwarf was a failure in his entire life!
Fvck you hog! Kill yourself! The world won’t miss you!
the biggest failure a man can have is having a worthless,brainless,drug addicted degenerate like to carry his name on,i know i said he died of poverty,but i heard he took his own like because the imbecilic baboon couldn't stand his own son surpass his irresponsibility and uselessness,he was jealous of your nothingness
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by AllenSpencer: 1:56pm On Feb 27
MisfitHPG:
the biggest failure a man can have is having a worthless,brainless,drug addicted degenerate like to carry his name on,i know i said he died of poverty,but i heard he took his own like because the imbecilic baboon couldn't stand his own son surpass his irresponsibility and uselessness,he was jealous of your nothingness

Morafvcker had to compose!

Why do I even have a feeling you are my son! What’s the full name of that dwarf you call mum?

Ask her if anybody ever fvcked her next to a trash can!
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by BItt: 1:56am On Mar 03
1stGenAmerican:

Sir, I’m not reading these senseless AI generated responses. They’re useless to me and they don’t make you look intelligent. Goodbye
grin grin
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by UnfairLife7(m): 6:04am On Mar 05
PastorOlokonla:

That's a badge of honor for people like Trump. He will raise hundreds of millions of dollars with those mugshots. To his followers, that is an evidence of political persecution and what Trump lives for.

Thank you so much sir.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by PastorOlokonla: 6:26am On Mar 05
Thank you so much sir.[/quote]

You can take off your account info.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by linearity: 5:36pm On Mar 08
dinachi:

Infact, Trump can even seek justice on the basis of mistrial. You can see that this is a very punitive judgement. Evil people who do not know how else to stop him from winning the elections are deploying everything in their arsenal to destroy him because they know what will happen when he wins. As for appeal, yes, he can and will appeal. All those jargon about paying a hefty bond of 540 mil before he can appeal is nonsense. If doesn't happen anywhere in the world. The whole idea is to damage his image.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/08/politics/trump-carroll-83-million-defamation-bond-appeal/index.html
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by BRATISLAVA: 10:52pm On Apr 15
1stGenAmerican:

Sir, I’m not reading these senseless AI generated responses. They’re useless to me and they don’t make you look intelligent. Goodbye

However, it is incumbent upon me to point out that... grin

This forum doesn't disappoint. It's interesting that users don't make AI generated posts as much as one would think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal / Italy Cracks Gang Forcing Nigerian Women Into Prostitution / Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.