Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses (24024 Views)

Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by dinachi(m): 10:24am On Feb 17
DaHighLife:

I hope you know each state operates its own Supreme Court as well.
If a case originates in a state court, it can only be appealed to the Federal Supreme Court, which I believe is the one you're referring to, if it involves a federal issue.
Not entirely certain if this case falls under federal jurisdiction.
Infact, Trump can even seek justice on the basis of mistrial. You can see that this is a very punitive judgement. Evil people who do not know how else to stop him from winning the elections are deploying everything in their arsenal to destroy him because they know what will happen when he wins. As for appeal, yes, he can and will appeal. All those jargon about paying a hefty bond of 540 mil before he can appeal is nonsense. If doesn't happen anywhere in the world. The whole idea is to damage his image.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by MisfitHPG: 10:43am On Feb 17
Obrigardo:

Soon bro, Soon.
He will be a convicted felon by April.
since your bastard father with pot belly like a pregnant cow
and a bald head like a mirror has any influence to make that
happen,your mother is fuking around and your dad is too week to make her stop but you are talking like you daddy has any influence
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Originalsly: 10:50am On Feb 17
ElijahIme1992:

looool now you are bringing racism into the matter, so for a white man to criticize a black person about a job is now racist, so because she is black she shouldn't be criticized.. looool this life power is transient, when Trump win election begin go after him enemies no cry abuse of power o..

Criticism of a person of another race does not make the critic a racist. If I'm of a different tribe than that of Tinubu .... if I accuse him of being clueless about running the country does that make me a tribalist? If I say we know his type ... always into fraud ... the lazy ones who want to get rich quick not by hard work but by yahoo yahoo .... and continue to be making such innuendo.... would you say I'm a tribalist? If not ... then you don't know to read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Astra101: 10:50am On Feb 17
Beverlyjean:

Stop fooling urself... Trump is the next president of usa in 9 months time ...u will be disgraced and u will run like a rat to hide

Don't worry sisi, I've bookmarked that abragado moniker, comes April I will drag him like ajegunle tiger gen, and if he's dead by then I will still drag him from his grave. If he's deported I will still drag him from his village house to his village market square kiss
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogbonti: 11:03am On Feb 17
Obrigardo:

I agree with you bro.
The man is just pure evil.

If you think you who has never been to the USA but only watching CNN from your slum hideout in Ajamgbadi is wiser than 70 million+ Americans who voted for Trump in 2020, wiser than hundreds of thousands of Americans who have voted for Trump in this Republican primary season, and probably 80 million+ Americans who are waiting for November to come in order to elect Donald Trump over Biden, then you are the one living in a fool’s paradise.

Before 2016, Trump was their friend, their shining star - he could do no wrong - he was always with them, and they were always with him- he donated money to their campaigns and they called him sweet names “Big Don” “The Donald” and many more- no social event in New York or Hollywood is ever complete without Trump being present - He was the darling of the media with his “Apprentice” Show. … And whatever they are accusing him of now, 90% of which was alleged to have been done then when he was their friend, BUT they never prosecuted him…. if your brain is still working to this point, please read on …

As soon as he ran for office and chose conservatism as his platform - they came for his neck, what does that tell you? All of a sudden - the fart he did which everyone did became a punishable crime, a phone call which most leaders make became an impeachable offense - The democrat party marked him down for destruction because he altered their “coronation” of Hillary Clinton as the first female US President in 2016

They hated the fact that Trump brought conservative super majoriry to the supreme court which is where democrats turn to, in changing America- because non of their weird policies like (Abortions, infanticide, LGBTQ, same sex marriage, gender change and distortions, feminism, destruction of the traditional family structure as we know it, religious rights, rght to pray in schools, rights for pastors not to wed same sex couples in their churches, border insecurity, attack American exceptionalism, attack on America first policies and many more can Never pass through congress or the Senate). So that Supreme court where they try to get certain jugdement which is strange to majority of Americans is where Donald Trump saturated with conservative Justices - that is where most of this anger is coming from.

Just look on the flip side, last week - the soecial consul said Biden is too old and with poor memory to answer for his misdeeds BUT Trump cant be given that same pass when their age difference is less than 4 years ?

Under Biden, America has become weaker and it is only those who do not wish America well that will hope Biden continues in office beyond January 20, 2025- A man who cant string 2 sentences together ? - who says he talks to dead people ? (Francois Mitterand / Helmut Khol)

Biden has thrown our borders wide open and every form of human debris now litter the streets of hitherto beautiful cities; New York is now a mess, Chicago now an eyesore, even far away Boston is not spared and the average American who loves their country so much are rendered helpless daily while the streets are overrun by criminal aliens

The more Trump is getting indicted and prosecuted- the more the average American is seeing this whole charade for what it is and Americans will respond in November

Trump’s win in November this year will be a landslide of earthshaking proportions and you can please book mark this space

And since the Biden Administration has opened the pandora box of prosecuting an ex president (Trump) without recourse to immunity for whatever he felt Trump did wrong while in office - then wait and see how the Attorneys- General of Republican States like Texas, Florida and dozens of Republican States sue Biden for the deaths and destruction of American lives (drug influx by the cartels) and properties due to his uncontrolled US Border policies - because “What is good for the goose, is good for the gander”

Democrats will get a taste of their own medicine by January 2025…. e no far again, nobody will blame Trump then, because Biden started it

Interesting times ahead 😁😁😁
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by successman100: 11:04am On Feb 17
The good news is that, Trump is more intelligent than all his enemies even the Judge.
His battery of Lawyers will crack the injustice before long.
That is the most intelligent president of Nippon (America).
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by LegacyB: 11:05am On Feb 17
MisfitHPG:
since your bastard father with pot belly like a pregnant cow
and a bald head like a mirror has any influence to make that
happen,your mother is fuking around and your dad is too week to make her stop but you are talking like you daddy has any influence
Who is this mad Dog. You easy know where he is from. They have no respect for their own Fathers why should another person’s Father matter to them. Fool!
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ufotunang: 11:30am On Feb 17
This can never happen in nigeria
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Denko2721987(m): 11:44am On Feb 17
All becos the thought of Trump back into the Whitehouse would be their biggest nightmare. I really pity America becos what they do not know is that Trump is their very last hope to redemption from the mess it is currently engrossed in. Na Nigerians wey they there I just they pity.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by bjtinz: 11:51am On Feb 17
ogbonti:

If you think you who has never been to the USA but only watching CNN from your slum hideout in Ajamgbadi is wiser than 70 million+ Americans who voted for Trump in 2020, wiser than hundreds of thousands of Americans who have voted for Trump in this Republican primary season, and probably 80 million+ Americans who are waiting for November to come in order to elect Donald Trump over Biden, then you are the one living in a fool’s paradise.

Before 2016, Trump was their friend, their shining star - he could do no wrong - he was always with them, and they were always with him- he donated money to their campaigns and they called him sweet names “Big Don” “The Donald” and many more- no social event in New York or Hollywood is ever complete without Trump being present - He was the darling of the media with his “Apprentice” Show. … And whatever they are accusing him of now, 90% of which was alleged to have been done then when he was their friend, BUT they never prosecuted him…. if your brain is still working to this point, please read on …

As soon as he ran for office and chose conservatism as his platform - they came for his neck, what does that tell you? All of a sudden - the fart he did which everyone did became a punishable crime, a phone call which most leaders make became an impeachable offense - The democrat party marked him down for destruction because he altered their “coronation” of Hillary Clinton as the first female US President in 2016

They hated the fact that Trump brought conservative super majoriry to the supreme court which is where democrats turn to, in changing America- because non of their weird policies like (Abortions, infanticide, LGBTQ, same sex marriage, gender change and distortions, feminism, destruction of the traditional family structure as we know it, religious rights, rght to pray in schools, rights for pastors not to wed same sex couples in their churches, border insecurity, attack American exceptionalism, attack on America first policies and many more can Never pass through congress or the Senate). So that Supreme court where they try to get certain jugdement which is strange to majority of Americans is where Donald Trump saturated with conservative Justices - that is where most of this anger is coming from.

Just look on the flip side, last week - the soecial consul said Biden is too old and with poor memory to answer for his misdeeds BUT Trump cant be given that same pass when their age difference is less than 4 years ?

Under Biden, America has become weaker and it is only those who do not wish America well that will hope Biden continues in office beyond January 20, 2025- A man who cant string 2 sentences together ? - who says he talks to dead people ? (Francois Mitterand / Helmut Khol)

Biden has thrown our borders wide open and every form of human debris now litter the streets of hitherto beautiful cities; New York is now a mess, Chicago now an eyesore, even far away Boston is not spared and the average American who loves their country so much are rendered helpless daily while the streets are overrun by criminal aliens

The more Trump is getting indicted and prosecuted- the more the average American is seeing this whole charade for what it is and Americans will respond in November

Trump’s win in November this year will be a landslide of earthshaking proportions and you can please book mark this space

And since the Biden Administration has opened the pandora box of prosecuting an ex president (Trump) without recourse to immunity for whatever he felt Trump did wrong while in office - then wait and see how the Attorneys- General of Republican States like Texas, Florida and dozens of Republican States sue Biden for the deaths and destruction of American lives (drug influx by the cartels) and properties due to his uncontrolled US Border policies - because “What is good for the goose, is good for the gander”

Democrats will get a taste of their own medicine by January 2025…. e no far again, nobody will blame Trump then, because Biden started it

Interesting times ahead 😁😁😁

'Most' leaders make phone calls asking electoral bodies to rig elections in their favor? 🥺

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogbonti: 12:11pm On Feb 17
bjtinz:

'Most' leaders make phone calls asking electoral bodies to rig elections in their favor? 🥺

Covid 19 was a pandemic like no other and it came with strange happenings, which included mail in ballots being sent out in their millions with very little oversight-

Georgia is traditionally a Republican State and when a Republican seating President is losing that state - there is cause for worry, and that must have informed Trump’s “careless talk” of ensure you find the votes because there were instances of Trump’s votes being trashed that period, ballots showing military mail in for Trump were either thrown away or discarded

it was in the news then - so that must have informed the need for Trump to make such a statement - but is it enough to get all this brouhaha? I dont think so..

However, If you think it is enough, why has Biden not be prosecuted for saying

“ I told them to fire the prosecutor within 6 hours or I will take the $1 Billion back with me to the US- by 6pm, the Son of a B……tch was fired”

Was Biden prosecuted for using American tax payers money as a leverage to settle personal scores ? No… if Trump did that he will be in Prison right now!

Different justice for different persons… crazy!
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 12:19pm On Feb 17
Laugh wan kee me
I can't sleep 😁😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by MisfitHPG: 12:20pm On Feb 17
LegacyB:

Who is this mad Dog. You easy know where he is from. They have no respect for their own Fathers why should another person’s Father matter to them. Fool!
why would i respect who trained an urchin like you?
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 12:20pm On Feb 17
New Criminal trump campaign slogan😂😂😂😭😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 12:24pm On Feb 17
bjtinz:

These people are the dumbest idiots on Earth, give them wotowoto, don't take them seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by seunayantokun(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17
E fit appeal o .
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 2:10pm On Feb 17
One dumb chucklefuck just scratched my car, I was really mad at first but then I remembered it's not a $364 million car.
I just let the sucker go. There's a big sucker criminal trump who deserves much worse.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by Obrigardo: 2:12pm On Feb 17
seunayantokun:
E fit appeal o .

He will be paying 120% in bonds + interest if he goes to appeal.
And when he loses the appeal, he will lose all those doughs. I pity the bondsmen who will loan him money, when most of the banks in the US will not even give him a cent from now till 2027 (and you should know majority of the banks in the USA registers in NY)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogmask: 3:10pm On Feb 17
matify83:
Politics will finally wreck trump.

I hope he doesn't become the first ex-president to wind up in jail.

Hear the judge on Trump's bloated assets declaration:

Trump still had a duty to make good faith financial disclosures and adding a disclaimer clause doesn't absolve that responsibility

Was anyone injured in the transaction? Was anyone defraued?
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogmask: 3:13pm On Feb 17
davinchecodes:
Nigerians who have nothing with USA, choosing biden are the dumbest set of sub humans to grace the planet earth.
That's why you have emilokan, unfortunately you can only rant on the internet.

Very terrible set of humans I swear.
Most of them do not even know how trump made his money. This is the effect of watching too much cnn and nbc news

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogmask: 3:14pm On Feb 17
Obrigardo:

I agree with you bro.
The man is just pure evil.

How, please?
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogmask: 3:19pm On Feb 17
nospmoht:

For what crimes Mr. Judge

Nigerians are too ignorant and lazy to get the facts for themselves. How people have come to believe that Trump committed all these crimes beats my image Imagination.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogmask: 3:20pm On Feb 17
ppogba:

He is the one dealing with himself.

How?
Many if you see the USA as a civilian country and Russia as a dictatorship, right?
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogmask: 3:23pm On Feb 17
Obrigardo:

I doubt it.
That's why he is trying to take over the RNC using his daughter in law.
Let's face it, how has the RNC fared with in the past year's?
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogmask: 3:27pm On Feb 17
Obrigardo:

Hamilton Township, NJ. You know where that one dey for map, mr coconut head?

You are one of the lost sheep. Black man wey nor k ow him history. How is trump the issue. Democrats don wine you sotey you lost your way. A man did business, his partners say they were satisfied. You dey here dey yan puan. Even the bank executives say they like Trump's business model. Laticia James campaigned to get him by any means possible. Trump will win the presidency and he will come for all of u lost sheep
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogmask: 3:28pm On Feb 17
VULCAN:
I have learnt so much from Trump.

He is like The Rhino in the comic books.

He just keep blasting through opposition.

It's an admirable quality. To just keep going regardless of the gang ups and conspiracies against you.

Apt.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogmask: 3:29pm On Feb 17
Obrigardo:

You must be one miserable human being to have criminal trump as your motivation. na wa oo

Like cnn and co you can't place your leprous finger on one thing he did that Biden didn't do. Hunter walks free yet trump a the problem.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogmask: 3:33pm On Feb 17
dinachi:

People like you are an evil upon this earth. Trump will triumph. Watch and see.

They are plain ignorant and dangerously brainwashed.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogmask: 3:53pm On Feb 17
Originalsly:
This is Black History Month in the US.Letitia James was elected to office when Trump was President. He did not like it .... and went after her from Day 1 .... making racial undertones and saying she was not fit for the job. His side kick ... the former Federal Prosecutor and ex NYC Mayor racist Rudy Giuliani doubled down on her. She has been successfully prosecuting both of them. This is a knockout punch He has been given.... the hotels... the golf clubs.... all will now be shut down ..... plus have to pay a fine? ... he may be the first president to commit suicide. It is finished.

Get some education dude. She campaigned with trumps name on her lips 247. Trump will win James will go to jail.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by ogmask: 3:56pm On Feb 17
udemzyudex:

Now I understand how slow some of you can be grin, you're the one living under the rock but as usual will form woke.

This is the same lies they feed small minds like you, Trump a threat to world peace but under his regime America didn't go to any war but instead he try to bring American soldiers back home.

It's a pity you lots have been brainswash by the left, you have no mind of your own.
Keep being fed with nonsense.

God bless you brother... At least we still have a few sound mnds here. Thanks for speaking truth to power.
Re: Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses by laluski(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17
OgaTheTop2:
Just lock him up and throw away the keys...

Simple...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal / Italy Cracks Gang Forcing Nigerian Women Into Prostitution / Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.