Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger (38319 Views)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) / Nurse Who Fainted On Live TV After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Is Dead / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by G00dharddick: 7:09pm On Feb 17
EKONGKING:
Let's hope she doesn't produce more kids only for them to suffer .

U no Sabi read? Dude They said she's widow
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by TonyBby: 7:10pm On Feb 17
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

She voted for APC
Let her feel the heat
How did you know?, punk ass muh' fucker. What 'bout yoruba's who voted for PDP & LP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by izubext007: 7:12pm On Feb 17
God help us all
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by hosemujica: 7:12pm On Feb 17
She might not be actually.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17
BrodaBenad:
smiley

Very sad

More loading XOXOXOXO from the iragbijii fraud kiss kiss😙

Omo this picture ehnn grin
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Raxxye(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

She voted for APC
Let her feel the heat
Stupi.d comment!

1 Like

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Sprintson(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17
if Yorubas had voted with their senses intact , we would not have been having these issues....tufiakwa for them oo
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by callmevirus(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17
Raxxye:

Stupi.d comment!

Mentioning me means that you're stupid always
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by callmevirus(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17
TonyBby:
How did you know?, punk ass muh' fucker. What 'bout yoruba's who voted for PDP & LP?

4uk u 2
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by ruffDiamond: 7:21pm On Feb 17
Maxtipulation:
As sad as it is this is just the beginning grin
sharap there! beginning of what undecided ? .. perhaps the beginning of the end of your perennial stupidity? Just open mouth waaaa like flooded gutter capping rubbish upandan.and for what reason exactly? Obi?lol.. lemme tell you something,go through all my post here if you can, I don't do tribalism ish whatever but but I want hesitate to take apart any sadist and their sadistic commments here like one bastard up there saying she's Yoruba..and so fucking what??you think obi would have turned Nigeria to Dubai within a month or what? Lol.igbo that are mostly Criminal by nature.we all saw what yall did with jonathan..lol..rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by tollyboy5(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17
killsmith:
This is one of them.
https://www.nairaland.com/7622940/labour-party-polling-unit-agent
Ive typed long paragraph and tried to explain things.
I com clear everything back. Lagos election dey always dey violent from ages.
Lagos is home for all, we supported obi to Make some changes. Even tho our son won without our vote we'll can't disown him.
God have mercy on everyone.
I'm a Lagosian and in my compound we all voted obi. Things just happen.
I will advice election violence in Lagos should be left out for Yorubas to fight each other to avoid innocent igbos being caught up in unpleasant situation.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17
searchng4love:

Only animals refer to struggling widows like you

You're a wild animal yourself because if you're not, you wouldn't have supported the nincompoop that brought the suffering upon this woman.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by killsmith(f): 7:25pm On Feb 17
tollyboy5:

Ive typed long paragraph and tried to explain things.
I com clear everything back. Lagos election dey always dey violent from ages.
Lagos is home for all, we supported obi to Make some changes. Even tho our son won without our vote we'll can't disown him.
God have mercy on everyone.
I'm a Lagosian and in my compound we all voted obi. Things just happen.
I will advice election violence in Lagos should be left out for Yorubas to fight each other to avoid innocent igbos being caught up in unpleasant situation.
Rubbish!!
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Magnificenttop: 7:26pm On Feb 17

2 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Tjra: 7:26pm On Feb 17
OdefaGirl:

Socia midia billionaire 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please get the last plate of garri soaked. Don't be shy or you faint on his mandate as well.

Gerrrrooout
I've taken the last plate of garri. So yummy 😋

Meanwhile, don't forget to send me your Dad's CV.

I'm ready to change your lives babygirl 😍

Say bye bye to hunger. Zaddy is here for y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Irony1: 7:29pm On Feb 17
yommen:

Yes... Unlike the Igbo woman in Anambra who chose to sell her baby for 50k, the Yoruba woman chose to hustle. Which is better?

And Yorubas are not selling kids abi. Oha just shush your mouth abeg.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by PandoraObi: 7:32pm On Feb 17
OdefaGirl:

She's no longer standing on his mandate.... She's fainting on it.

When we were busy advising you and your lots not to drink poison because it was served with your tribal cup, you blocked your ears with sand...... E dey touch everybody.

Relax and enjoy
You mean the same mandate to Peter girigory Obi and was stolen by INEC, is INEC a tribal entity or you are confused

2 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Digmygold: 7:32pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
... and she is YORUBA

As if your dumb Obi would have done any better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Maxtipulation(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17
ruffDiamond:
sharap there! beginning of what undecided ? .. perhaps the beginning of the end of your perennial stupidity? Just open mouth waaaa like flooded gutter capping rubbish upandan.and for what reason exactly? Obi?lol.. lemme tell you something,go through all my post here if you can, I don't do tribalism ish whatever but but I want hesitate to take apart any sadist and their sadistic commments here like one bastard up there saying she's Yoruba..and so fucking what??you think obi would have turned Nigeria to Dubai within a month or what? Lol.igbo that are mostly Criminal by nature.we all saw what yall did with jonathan..lol..rubbish

Who is this Yaba left patient, have you taking your medication today? Ebi n pa wa embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by engrchykae(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17
Women!
Stress the life outta the man
Become a widow
Collect widow's benefits
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by PandoraObi: 7:34pm On Feb 17
Pennyseo2:

Your stup1d decision caused her this. If she dies her blood is on ur head
Which decision again, the decision that made Peter girigory Obi win or he didn't win again

2 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by ClearFlair: 7:36pm On Feb 17
PandoraObi:
Thank God she didn't die and she didn't sell her babies or join kidnappers like some people

Like in your village
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by tollyboy5(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17
killsmith:

Rubbish!!
OK sorry, next election go do Labour Party Agent 4 Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by RushManni: 7:37pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

You were with her at the polling booth when she voted APC?

I'm glad Yorubas, SS, NC and Notherners can now see these people for who they truly are.

As long as you are not from their tribe, then you must have voted against their Messiah and deserve evil.

You still dey mumu yourself ; even now ?

Keep it up and running bro
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by PandoraObi: 7:37pm On Feb 17
harsysky:

When that 30k monthly pay stops buying you amala, your sense will come together. An old man behaving like a 2 year old child. Do you enjoy seeing your family suffer even after paying their taxes? You no get sense to be frank.
Stop dwelling on mental deprivation, a king thinks of kings, a wretched pauper thinks of suffering, keep your suffering in your family, and those that didn't have sense in your family.

1 Like

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by mipeesoft(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17
Despite this unfortunate incidence and many others some useless morons are still supporting this evil party called apc grin grin
Oilwell:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/traders-rally-round-widow-who-fainted-due-to-hunger-while-selling-pure-water-video-2.html

1 Like

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by membranus: 7:41pm On Feb 17
Sprintson:
if Yorubas had voted with their senses intact , we would not have been having these issues....tufiakwa for them oo

Meaning we should have voted for Obi the magician?

And if we have voted him, all of us would have been swimming in dollars and Naira now?

Deceive yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17
Oh.
May nature bless those that helped.

But why wait for four good days before trying to eke out a living.

This type of stubbornness is reason some sell their votes for money.

The led need to change their mentality, brace up and do the right things to chase darkness out of the land.

Don't give up.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by mipeesoft(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17
Very unfortunate that your man at the presidency is giving them the reason or reasons to justify their actions.
Let call a spade a spade let emilokan do the needful and this south easterners will be permanently kept quiet for the next 8 years. Before you label me an ipob, am a proper egba man born and bred in Abeokuta, iree ooo
Tjra:

You were with her at the polling booth when she voted APC?

I'm glad Yorubas, SS, NC and Notherners can now see these people for who they truly are.

As long as you are not from their tribe, then you must have voted against their Messiah and deserve evil.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by ruffDiamond: 7:44pm On Feb 17
Maxtipulation:

Who is this Yaba left patient, have you taking your medication today? Ebi n pa wa embarassed embarassed embarassed
your papa and mama be yaba left escapee but not not before the DP that mistakenly birthed you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? / Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? / Ladies Beware: 6 Health Risks Of Wearing A G-string

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.