Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger (38308 Views)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) / Nurse Who Fainted On Live TV After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Is Dead / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Godsonkemz(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17
I went to market to buy a painter of garri, I was shocked that it has added 500 naira against 2k that it was sold yesterday.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by EKONGKING: 7:54pm On Feb 17
G00dharddick:

U no Sabi read? Dude They said she's widow

Bro ,they are many widows who have become parent after death of husbands .

Even in marriage , people are producing illegitimate children , talk less of a widow .
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Pickup8: 7:58pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
... and she is YORUBA

Hunger doesn't respect Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Jevica: 8:08pm On Feb 17
Election have consequences
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by dkidd: 8:13pm On Feb 17
Ohh lord
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Father4all: 8:18pm On Feb 17
As long as it's South West, is was one of those that put us in this mess
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Oseone1: 8:20pm On Feb 17
PandoraObi:
Thank God she didn't die and she didn't sell her babies or join kidnappers like some people
And she is from South West like some pple, EBI PAWA REGION
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by ufuosman(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17
Naija no easy
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Godfullsam(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

She voted for APC
Let her feel the heat

Now tell me, how did you know she voted for APC ?

Oh!
Because she is Yoruba?

So you know how many million yorubas for against APC ?

If because she is a Yoruba is the only reason why you concluded that she voted for APC, you are all men the most miserable.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by LordFaraday(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17
Who move this to the front page?This just a kind of bad mouthing the south-west. What kind of sensational headline is this?And it was moved to the front page. All because a Yoruba man is the president, even though about 40% Yorubas voted against Tinubu compared to the south east that voted against Obi.
Lord no matter how tempted I am I won't hate the people from the south east but I will only be careful with them. sad
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by YourKarma: 8:31pm On Feb 17
HardMirror:
so Tinubu won the election. Right?
That's what INEC said, not me
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by harsysky(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17
PandoraObi:
Stop dwelling on mental deprivation, a king thinks of kings, a wretched pauper thinks of suffering, keep your suffering in your family, and those that didn't have sense in your family.

I get it. Just as Satan thinks of satan. God forbid you!
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by cactusJack(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Oilwell(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17
cactusJack:

On your mandate we faint 🤣🤣🤣e sweet meeeeee

you wicked oh🤣🤣🤣
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by pejuakinab: 8:43pm On Feb 17
Where is the bread, the rice and the cash of 2k she collected during election? Many of these women are d ones putting several Nigerians into this mess because their number outweigh the number of sane voters.
I pray God will intervene, this is not the Nigeria of our dream
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by nedekid: 8:55pm On Feb 17
EKONGKING:
Let's hope she doesn't produce more kids only for them to suffer .
She certainly will. Why? Someone so desperate for food will be nacked just to feed. Belle will enter and she wount have money to buy Postinor. Ths belle will be as they say, the will of God.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Psammmy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17
My guy stop this nonsense you keep posting every time , it's becoming childish.. You keep poping this shit every time something happens.. What has anambra women who sold her child got to do with the poor woman in this video..
? Aren't there poor people before tinubu and definitely there will be poor after him..In this case, while will any reasonable person be looking to shame this woman or are tribal gimmick etc, humanity will be, feel for her situation and help her if you can. not this childish comparison.. Wish I have her contact cos I was raised by a mother who hawked water to provide for children too.. This your comparison thing in this thread is uncalled for
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Desusi: 8:59pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
... and she is YORUBA
Noooo,na iboooo!You no see n mark.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by captaininiobong(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by NwaliE01: 9:06pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

You were with her at the polling booth when she voted APC?

I'm glad Yorubas, SS, NC and Notherners can now see these people for who they truly are.

As long as you are not from their tribe, then you must have voted against their Messiah and deserve evil.
Is it not crystal clear that voting Tinubu is one of the many evils that have befalling our Country?

It's not about tribe and religion's sentiment but competency and character.
From the party primaries, we could tell the direction of each political candidate.
Before our very eyes, Tinubu bought the APC party ticket with millions of dollars. INEC was handsomely rewarded as well. Have you ever heard that EFCC or ICPC is investigating INEC?
E get why.

1 Like

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Franzinni: 9:10pm On Feb 17
Uyi168:
The Nigeria of today has three classes of people..
The rich
The poor
And the very poor.

Few from the middle class manage to join the rich,while a vast majority slipped into the poor class..
Many from the poor class are a pay-day away from joining the very poor class.

None of this started today. It's being coming. APC shouldn't have happened to us...
its done by design and fueled by selfish I better pass my neighbor mentality where an average Nigerians yardstick for success is how much of an odogwu they are in their area.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

I'm glad Yorubas, SS, NC and Notherners can now see these people for who they truly are.

As long as you are not from their tribe, then you must have voted against their Messiah and deserve evil.
I'm not Igbo, but anyone who voted tinubu deserves all the evil he/she can get

1 Like

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Bimpe29: 9:16pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
... and she is YORUBA
Hunger doesn't recognize tribe or religion.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Tombrown3(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17
ruffDiamond:
sharap there! beginning of what undecided ? .. perhaps the beginning of the end of your perennial stupidity? Just open mouth waaaa like flooded gutter capping rubbish upandan.and for what reason exactly? Obi?lol.. lemme tell you something,go through all my post here if you can, I don't do tribalism ish whatever but but I want hesitate to take apart any sadist and their sadistic commments here like one bastard up there saying she's Yoruba..and so fucking what??you think obi would have turned Nigeria to Dubai within a month or what? Lol.igbo that are mostly Criminal by nature.we all saw what yall did with jonathan..lol..rubbish
I know your hatrated for Igbo drove you into voting this calamity. And you'll do it a gain come 2027 with no remorse. So why should I feel pity for you.

Obi won't have turned this country to Dubai in a month, but he wouldn't have plunged us into this mess of a country we are today for sure!

Your President is clueless, has no plan, he's using our economy to do "try your luck"

Was it not a Yoruba man who said, if Obi doesn't win 2023 election, that we should forget about Nigeria? (I'll look for the video and drop the link.)

Swallow your pride and enjoy the suffering, 8 more years to come. By then a bag of cement will be 50k, hope you've built your house😂

A man was on live TV every week dropping statistic and solutions to your problem, but you lots called him a lair and chose a man who never for once answered 1 question about how he'll handle the country. INEC favoured you guys, now where is Mamud? Out of the country enjoying life with his family while you and I are here.

You lots were expecting the Igbos to be the ones coming out to protest for revolution so you can send army to shoot them at sight, but guess what? It will never happen! No Igbo man will ever protest for this governance. We shall endure while the grace of God makes way for us as we leave the country for better one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by ProfGday(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17
Oilwell:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/traders-rally-round-widow-who-fainted-due-to-hunger-while-selling-pure-water-video-2.html

I have no sorry to give out to all these traders...Why ?

Cos they are part of what led us here...During last election they are the one collecting #2k to vote for Ebi-won party, swinging broom of future hunger kakiri street.

Good luck to them in their future hunger-engineered by awalokan

Thunder fire anybody who quote me negatively. Spit
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Odebayo4010(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17
We're now in purgatory,oh Lord save us oh🙆
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by one4GOD(f): 9:38pm On Feb 17
Oilwell:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/traders-rally-round-widow-who-fainted-due-to-hunger-while-selling-pure-water-video-2.html
grin grin grin ebi nkpa wah ooooooh,nah Gen.1:1 (in the beninging😅😅😅😅..........we still dey, make unah wait make we enter Chronicles, e gbaaa
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by one4GOD(f): 9:40pm On Feb 17
Oilwell:

I wish the children know that it was their parents that supported what is killing them now.....heeeheeeee😅😅😅 ebi nkpa wa oooh
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by one4GOD(f): 9:42pm On Feb 17
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

She voted for APC
Let her feel the heat
I doubt if she voted cos this one no go ever get PVC but she follow dance the emilokan dance😀😀😀😀 she never faint sef......me no waste my pity on any person wey by himsef tie himsef, second base jareee

1 Like

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Collins87: 9:44pm On Feb 17
There was a country!
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by one4GOD(f): 9:46pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

dey play, unah tribal bigotry go shame unah, you kontunu u think we care, siddon dey look, eni ba wo iseju akan nko?......complete am, e ti mo mehmeh, omo yin ni, e jio se...enjoy am
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by tishbite43: 9:48pm On Feb 17
Angelfrost:

So?!! That qualifies and justifies her fainting?!!

A widow is supposed to be without food and water?!
Asin eh
The mentality of these folks is mind boggling
He is simply defending Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days / 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections / Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.