Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger (38321 Views)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) / Nurse Who Fainted On Live TV After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Is Dead / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by mystery22: 12:59pm On Feb 18
Tjra:

You were with her at the polling booth when she voted APC?

I'm glad Yorubas, SS, NC and Notherners can now see these people for who they truly are.

As long as you are not from their tribe, then you must have voted against their Messiah and deserve evil.
stop been an attachee
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:59pm On Feb 18
Tjra:

You were with her at the polling booth when she voted APC?

I'm glad Yorubas, SS, NC and Notherners can now see these people for who they truly are.

As long as you are not from their tribe, then you must have voted against their Messiah and deserve evil.

This one still dey campaign?
Your mumu never do?

We all know the ethnic extraction that campaigned along tribal lines and even threatened other ethnicities during the elections.

Wait, you're referring to the fallout of Bulaba's economic experiments as evil?
Eyes done dey clear.

Three more years to go.

Ronu.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by benqo01(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18
In nigeria if you are not rich then you are poor,nothing like middle class.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by SwissMass: 8:10pm On Feb 18
RomanGreen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy you are beyond redemption. Truly Tinubu minions are on here. Na una go still suffer am pass. Work harder may be they will increase your salary. Shame on you if you ever stop. Your house is on fire, you dey pursue rat
Tell me about your family, a king thinks of kings and splendors, a pauper suffering minion whose house is on fire thinks about his misfortunes, well you have already outlined who you are, beyond redemption minion, suffering, shamed and house on fire, congratulations on your multiple mutilations.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by RomanGreen: 9:34pm On Feb 18
SwissMass:
Tell me about your family, a king thinks of kings and splendors, a pauper suffering minion whose house is on fire thinks about his misfortunes, well you have already outlined who you are, beyond redemption minion, suffering, shamed and house on fire, congratulations on your multiple mutilations.

Oh my, I'm glad you just enumerated the several Timubulations you and your people are passing through. Like I said earlier, keep working harder for your peanut you hungry agbado
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by SwissMass: 9:52pm On Feb 18
RomanGreen:

Oh my, I'm glad you just enumerated the several Timubulations you and your people are passing through. Like I said earlier, keep working harder for your peanut you hungry agbado
A hungry pauper thinks of hunger, continue in your hunger.

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by RomanGreen: 9:58pm On Feb 18
SwissMass:
A hungry pauper thinks of hunger, continue in your hunger.

Keep crying. embarassed embarassed embarassed

We will be here to lick your tears. Tinubu must rule till 2031. Amen.

All of you useful idiots must learn the hard way
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Tetraozonaitera: 9:58am On Feb 19
Splashme:

For your information, I am not Ibo.

It's laughable how anyone who comments against the president is immediately termed Ibo

What really is the offence of Ibos to you guys? Why the hatred? In your disjointed thinking Ibos are illiterate while your tribe are literate ... lol.

I particularly made that comment because of the barrage of attacks from Yoruba supporters of Tinubu who come personal at us.

Hia !!!

Grow up bro.

Tribalism is not only evil but also a sign of weakness and childishness.

Like I said earlier.
I don't like Tinubu an inch so, don't get it twisted.

What I frowned at is you asking if the woman is Yoruba. There isn't any need to ask that question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? / Ladies Beware: 6 Health Risks Of Wearing A G-string / 11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.