Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger (38299 Views)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) / Nurse Who Fainted On Live TV After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Is Dead / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17
undecided

Too many senseless and heartless comments in this forum.........

The fact that she is Yoruba doesn't change the fact that she is a human being and is suffering.

There are yorubas that voted for Obi and Igbos that voted for Tinubu. I've never been to the east but I voted for Obi anyway.

Humanity first.

15 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by sukar886: 6:01pm On Feb 17
This is our turn, just becos of tribalsim, kaiiii

3 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Cj4charles(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17
[quote author=Tjra post=128504402][/quote] Thank God her SKULL was not MINED either

1 Like

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Maxtipulation(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
... and she is YORUBA

And she voted and shouted Emilokun o

3 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by SKYHIGHfx: 6:02pm On Feb 17
PandoraObi:
Thank God she didn't die and she didn't sell her babies or join kidnappers like some people
Or mine the baby's head

1 Like

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by porthouse7(f): 6:02pm On Feb 17
Igbo movie😂😂😂
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Cj4charles(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17
PandoraObi:
Thank God she didn't die and she didn't sell her babies or join kidnappers like some people
and also thank God her SKULL was not MINED

4 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
... and she is YORUBA

Doesn't mean she voted for Tinubu and deserves to suffer..............

7 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by spy24(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17
How you mumu Nigerians have voted APC for 12 consecutive years is beyond me

7 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by israelmao(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
. ... and she is YORUBA .
Hunger doesn't discriminate
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by toujurs: 6:04pm On Feb 17
And she voted for tinubu o! Ode nie. I don't feel for these fools at all.

2 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by occfx: 6:04pm On Feb 17
EKONGKING:
Let's hope she doesn't produce more kids only for them to suffer .

I am in support of production from all aspects, don't allow the west to deceive you. Whatever they cant do or able to do, they demonize it. We need more labor, more man power, more humans. Ask yourself, why do they discourage reproduction but go behind to make robots and humanoids with billions of dollars? Before the black man will understand the white man's intentions, it will be too late. Only igbos understands a little of those demons. They are useful to us and humanity now but they will turn out to be anti human, anti Christ and anti everything. Quote me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by soullove1881(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
... and she is YORUBA

What does that mean bro?
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by yommen: 6:09pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
... and she is YORUBA

Yes... Unlike the Igbo woman in Anambra who chose to sell her baby for 50k, the Yoruba woman chose to hustle. Which is better?

9 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by tobstarizhia(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17
Seven years and three months to go
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by soullove1881(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

She voted for APC
Let her feel the heat

So it's no longer INEC who rigged for Tinubu? How are sure she voted for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by harsysky(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17
PandoraObi:

When that 30k monthly pay stops buying you amala, your sense will come together. An old man behaving like a 2 year old child. Do you enjoy seeing your family suffer even after paying their taxes? You no get sense to be frank.

5 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Nwaotu10(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17
"Yoruba Ronu" comes to mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by hitekk: 6:15pm On Feb 17

5 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by relaxandsmile: 6:15pm On Feb 17
Angelfrost:

So?!! That qualifies and justifies her fainting?!!

A widow is supposed to be without food and water?!
I just quoted from the page. I am only trying to let you know that she may not have the option of 'adding' more kids now
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by hitekk: 6:15pm On Feb 17
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by mightyhaze: 6:17pm On Feb 17
Make she hang boot for now o..
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by YourKarma: 6:17pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

You were with her at the polling booth when she voted APC?

I'm glad Yorubas, SS, NC and Notherners can now see these people for who they truly are.

As long as you are not from their tribe, then you must have voted against their Messiah and deserve evil.

Shattap abeg. When y'all were shouting ronu upandan, you didn't know there'll be consequences of voting a geriatric fossil? We shouted against Buhari,but you guys voted him. We shouted against Tinubu, you guys still voted and here you are trying to gaslight others.
My only pain is that my brothers from yorubaland, north and even Igbos who didn't vote this punishment of a president will still join this suffering. If it affects only you animals who voted apc, heaven knows I'll be the happiest man alive

You dey call SS and NC, did they tell you they voted Tinubu? Nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by relaxandsmile: 6:18pm On Feb 17
bassdow:

is She actually a Widow, or a single mother ? Difference dey Ooo
Check the article! It said she is a widow
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Millimann: 6:19pm On Feb 17
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by daylae(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
... and she is YORUBA
And that's your own summary? Hunger knows no tribe nor creed.
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Konjiboii: 6:19pm On Feb 17
Which one is southwest make una dey state the state make we abuse the leaders in that state. If na Anambra or Aba una no dey waste time write am for bold letters.

2 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by YourKarma: 6:19pm On Feb 17
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

Too many senseless and heartless comments in this forum.........

The fact that she is Yoruba doesn't change the fact that she is a human being and is suffering.

There are yorubas that voted for Obi and Igbos that voted for Tinubu. I've never been to the east but I voted for Obi anyway.

Humanity first.

True, humanity first, but don't blame people calling out Yoruba. If a majority of sw hadn't voted Tinubu we wouldn't be in this quagmire. Even, if Atiku had won things wouldn't have been this bad

8 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by nairalanda1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

She voted for APC
Let her feel the heat

A lot of people in the SW voted PDP or LP also, you know
Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by Omoluabi16(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17
Last election, we just went about voting anyhow without asking questions.who is her federal, state or local rep? Elections get consequences! Remain 3year, and 3 months.

5 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by yewit37486: 6:21pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

You were with her at the polling booth when she voted APC?

I'm glad Yorubas, SS, NC and Notherners can now see these people for who they truly are.

As long as you are not from their tribe, then you must have voted against their Messiah and deserve evil.

There is no difference between the guy you are castigating and yourself. Both toxic beings.

3 Likes

Re: Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger by yewit37486: 6:24pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
... and she is YORUBA

I hope the mods ban you, all you toxic human beings without any iota of emotion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? / COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days / 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.