Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) (4000 Views)

Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Ladies ₦500,000 Every Month Will You Marry This Guy With His Belly?(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by jelel6: 2:12pm On Feb 18
Omo. The guy make me feel like a spend rift.
Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by obinnazy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18
Obavoh:
Being a family man with 5 children and a Pregnant wife is not easy.

Here are the jobs I do to survive myself and family

1) MARKETING JOB: I do this part time and what I earn with this depends on how many products myself and partner sells. Usually between ₦ 25,000-₦ 50,000. On one good month I earned as high as ₦80,000.

The job is not easy as we have to travel and trek long distances just to reach new customers. You will talk and explain until your mouth dries up and some customers will not still buy.

Our boss is nice and gives us good food after each outing.

5kids in this present economy Please just stop shaving kids oo.... Please

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by VeevoH: 3:51pm On Feb 18
Refreshing to see a man standing up and providing for his family. Good one Obavoh
Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Dpharisee: 4:40pm On Feb 18
muyico:
northern part! 80k nah big money! foods is very cheap ova dere!
Not now, that's why theres protest against hardship
Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Dpharisee: 4:47pm On Feb 18
Yevabi:
I know You are doing your best as a man but stop reproduction for now. Children are not easy to raise in this economy
He was advised here ehen they were 3 kids after he lamented that his wife was denying him sex and was seeking for advice.
Next he don give her another belle and was posting pictures of her stained underwear and infection she had and asking for help.
His poverty is self induced like someone pointed out and ge is reckless.
His wife is not upto to 25 years with 5 kids and 6th on the way
Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Yevabi(f): 6:14pm On Feb 18
Dpharisee:

He was advised here ehen they were 3 kids after he lamented that his wife was denying him sex and was seeking for advice.
Next he don give her another belle and was posting pictures of her stained underwear and infection she had and asking for help.
His poverty is self induced like someone pointed out and ge is reckless.
His wife is not upto to 25 years with 5 kids and 6th on the way

He sounds educated, he should be aware of family planning. This economy is not friendly to big families.
Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by ObalendeCMS: 6:24pm On Feb 18
I believe some parents are selfish for having kids. They have kids & then they try to gaslight the children into thinking they did a great favor by giving birth to them & raising them. These are children that were not asked to be born in the first place.

I feel children should be able to sue their parents.

1 Like

Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by StPete: 6:07pm On Feb 19
Obavoh:
Being a family man with 5 children and a Pregnant wife is not easy.

Here are the jobs I do to survive myself and family

1) MARKETING JOB: I do this part time and what I earn with this depends on how many products myself and partner sells. Usually between ₦ 25,000-₦ 50,000. On one good month I earned as high as ₦80,000.

The job is not easy as we have to travel and trek long distances just to reach new customers. You will talk and explain until your mouth dries up and some customers will not still buy.

Our boss is nice and gives us good food after each outing.

When I read the above, I got very upset. You need to be STOPPED! What is wrong with you?? What happened to family planning
Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by Lamanii22(f): 10:27pm On Feb 23
Jeeez you now have five kids? Plus the 6th on the way
Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by MrCork: 11:53am On Mar 27
Yevabi:

He sounds educated, he should be aware of family planning. This economy is not friendly to big families.

What size?
Re: How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) by budaatum: 12:16pm On Mar 27
All you bashing Obavoh for his 6 kids on 85k please note how he has since added "42 years old man with a wife and 3 children on top".

Obavoh:
A lazy 42 years old man with a wife and 3 children. No job. Living with his mother.

I mistakenly invited him into my home to hustle with me not knowing I have opened the door to the devil.

For almost 2 months now this man has been with me, I feed him 3 times a day along with my family. We both get paid daily but for this man to release money for his own meal or transport na war Haba mana!

I wake up around 5am to go to work, this man will still be sleeping. When He comes to site late he will still ask me to pay for his transport fare.

At first, i was patient with him until his wife called to tell me that he has not been sending money to the family.

As if that is not enough, Yesterday, he was gisting our workmates how me and my wife wanted to cause earthquake in our bed. I was embarrassed but I had to laugh it off.

I don’t know how to tell him to leave my home as I had promised him that I will help him. I find it difficult to break my promises.

How do I go about this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lesbians Are Better That Gays / Interracial Love / 15 Ways To Find A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.