Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye (67789 Views)

TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 7:44am On Feb 19
CluelessMODS:

I said I will not discuss anything with you again all I want is for you to come deal with me....if not you not see the end this month... vagabond!

Oga you are scared, you are only trying to psyche yourself. I will deal with you at my own time, just relax stop trying to dare me, it is your fear that is talking. I have made a screenshot of this message and I will also add threat to life in addition to ethnic baiting as the list of offences you will go in for.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 7:57am On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

Oga you are scared, you are only trying to psyche yourself. I will deal with you at my own time, just relax stop trying to dare me, it is your fear that is talking. I have made a screenshot of this message and I will also add threat to life in addition to ethnic baiting as the list of offences you will go in for.
Lol.. ode,!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 7:58am On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

Again how can you comment on something you didn't read? grin grin grin grin grin your fear is talking, look I have already told you what will happen to you and I will act when it is time for me to act, I don't need you to dare me, It is your fear that is talking.
If you did not act amadioha kill you.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by iramure(m): 8:26am On Feb 19
BabaRamota1980:

FIRE! FIREEE!! FIIIRREEE!!

Thou has blasphemeth. FFFFIRRREEEEE!!!!!!

NO EVIL WISHETH ON THE ANOINTED SHALL PASS.

OHH ABARAKEKETURAKATAYYA
OHHH SELAH OHH SELAH OHHH SELAH
SHATARAKABETAYASHAKARBELA.

All knees shall bend and all heads bow before the men of God, the anointed holies.

Nigeria is sinful, these pastors were sent and commanded by God to save this country. Do not speak ill of these anointed Pastors, this is great blasphemy indeed. You must cease and desist.
you are a comedian. Which god sent them. That god must be sabinus
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 8:27am On Feb 19
CluelessMODS:

If you did not act amadioha kill you.

Oga you are talking like a woman. Chill I will get you at my own time and that is when you would least expect it.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 8:29am On Feb 19
CluelessMODS:

Lol.. ode,!

Oga chill, you will be dealt with at the appropriate time.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Babinski: 10:27am On Feb 19
soccerlite:

But he doesn't win the soul of wicked politicians, and business men

They only visit him and dash him money

One should not make claims in the absence of supporting evidence, particularly when it affects the integrity of another person. Can you prove that Adeboye collected money from or was dashed money by politicians?

On the matter of winning the souls of politicians, a Pastor can only preach to someone, the actual conviction and conversion is done by the Holy Spirit. If he has preached to the politicians, then his job is done. Whether they accept or not is left to them.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Babinski: 10:47am On Feb 19
obrian888:

I am a member of RCCG check the two publication above where Pastor Adeboye was asking GEJ to fix the country, why has he not ask Tinubu or why didn't he tell Bubu during his tenure, let's face the truth men of God in Nigeria have failed God, period.

A lot of claimed men of God in Nigeria are not even known to or recognized by God, much less talking about failing Him. That is why you see so many churches, some much religion but the expected impact is not found in the society.

That being said, a genuine Man of God does not fail God by refusing to participate in partisan politics. You fail God by not doing what he told you to do and when He had expectations of obedience from you. Suffice to say, the job descriptions of a Pastor does not include political activism and partisan politics.

People choose their political leaders and governance is not much of a spiritual matter as understanding and abiding by certain principles. There is no evidence that correlates religion with good governance, particularly in a multi-religioua country like Nigeria.

Rather than waiting to hear Adeboye criticizing governments which to me has no real impact on the situation, people should endeavour to follow the teachings he represents and presents. If every single claimed RCCG member genuinely practices the teaching of Christ, Nigeria will be a better place that it currently is. The calling to change the nature of people to Christ is far higher in impact than the calling to be a public critic.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 2:48pm On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

Oga chill, you will be dealt with at the appropriate time.
Coward!...I thought by now you might have finished dealing with me.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 2:49pm On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

Oga you are talking like a woman. Chill I will get you at my own time and that is when you would least expect it.
Lunatic that is what you are!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 2:55pm On Feb 19
CluelessMODS:

Coward!...I thought by now you might have finished dealing with me.

Oga proverbs said he who knows that he is doing doesn't make noise. You are making noise and this is fear talking. Just relax it will come to you.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 3:40pm On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

Oga proverbs said he who knows that he is doing doesn't make noise. You are making noise and this is fear talking. Just relax it will come to you.
You are the noise maker and the coward...I can't wait for you.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by countryman13: 6:35pm On Feb 19
Kobojunkie:
So after that has happened your priority is that an igbo man, and not even an intelligent man become president? The intelligence of the average Nigerian continues to astound. undecided
Yeah, i hope an igbo man become d president of d Federal Republic of Nigeria! In d area of intelligence, d LP presidential candidate is good to unlike PMB n even BAT!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Feb 19
countryman13:

Yeah, i hope an igbo man become d president of d Federal Republic of Nigeria! In d area of intelligence, d LP presidential candidate is good to unlike PMB n even BAT!
You people truly deserve the leaders you continue to amass! You actually believe Mr. Visit toilet Obi to be better than Tinubu who sat on Lagos state for 8 years and did equally nothing? undecided
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by soccerlite: 9:39pm On Feb 19
Babinski:

One should not make claims in the absence of supporting evidence, particularly when it affects the integrity of another person. Can you prove that Adeboye collected money from or was dashed money by politicians?

On the matter of winning the souls of politicians, a Pastor can only preach to someone, the actual conviction and conversion is done by the Holy Spirit. If he has preached to the politicians, then his job is done. Whether they accept or not is left to them.

abi!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by DeTruthh: 11:51pm On Feb 19
EmperorCaesar:

I swear, at this rate, I really wish u guys can just go your own way

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚There's obviously no difference between you and the guy. He generalised and you are doing the same thing while calling him out. Yours is even worse by claiming to cut off from your friends who do not even know about the guys comment.

So I ask is there any difference between you and the guy? The answer is No.

If you were any better, you rebuke him for the tribal comment and it ends there. Relating it to other igbos makes you no different.

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by BOYS2MEN: 1:58am On Feb 20
Okpo get your spellings/sentence on point first...and try to switch on your GPS.makwnthunder for locate you on time
muyico:
don't judge man of God? remember what happened to Mariam when she talk again Moses
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by countryman13: 6:12am On Feb 20
Kobojunkie:
You people truly deserve the leaders you continue to amass! You actually believe Mr. Visit toilet Obi to be better than Tinubu who sat on Lagos state for 8 years and did equally nothing? undecided
Bring ur candidate n let's see!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by AdolfHitler1945: 8:29pm On Feb 20
Bookhub:
una eyes just open abi?

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by KingAzubuike(f): 8:33am On Mar 03
successman100:
I remember, my daddy Oyedepo use to attack buhari government and bokoharam without fear. If The Original creator God hates bad things/evil, then don't keep silent.
Prophet Elijah never kept silence about evils.
He was always attacking Buharis government and APC.
.when Tinubu entered, despite the situation of things getting worse, he has stopped attacking the government and APC.

What must have happened ?? undecided
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by madfind: 10:09am On Mar 03
KingAzubuike:

He was always attacking Buharis government and APC.
.when Tinubu entered, despite the situation of things getting worse, he has stopped attacking the government and APC.

What must have happened ?? undecided
tinubu tithe was bigger, all I can say
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by bdon12: 9:06pm On Mar 14
Sleekfingers:

Including all the useless pastors in Nigeria. They are all scammers especially that vulture called oyedepo, Mbaka

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53