Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye (67799 Views)

TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Gfash22(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18
grin angry
sammirano grin:
Another fuulish yiboo. See her mouth like funnel
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Neddstark: 12:23pm On Feb 18
miketayo:

You are judging those people you think haven't won any live for Christ. When it comes to Men of God only God can say who truly is serving him.
I am a catholic, it doesn't mean I won't call the pope out if I feel he did something wrong. At the end of the day he is still a Man, so he must err.

Where did I judge anyone?
If he errs, call him out yeah. Jesus said that by their fruits ye shall know them.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18
tenpipsperday:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/

Date is when?

I said show me where they protested not planing, that plan is later aborted
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Wotowotoman: 12:38pm On Feb 18
Akpaamunsi:

How market? grin

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 1:00pm On Feb 18
Judolisco:
has he openly said a candidate would be president before? Make una dey think na.... U said it yourself that he is a strong critic of d last administration.... Dat means he is not a supporter of d last and present administration... D reason u people hate him is because he is Yoruba, u abused kumuyi, Adefarasin, Soyinka, falana all because they are Yorubas...

You people should stop lying and fear God. Adeboye said God has not told him who would be president, which is clearly an Ostrich plat whereas he said Buhari would be president all the two terms he contested. Don't tribalise this, Adeboye has lost it clearly and it is synonymous with God's of men not men of God.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by ogbe88(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18
Jagaban2012:

Alright....you are talking at your sense level.bravo!!!
The kid had to edit my comment, what a lost soul.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Judolisco(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18
Realtruth2023:

You people should stop lying and fear God. Adeboye said God has not told him who would be president, which is clearly an Ostrich plat whereas he said Buhari would be president all the two terms he contested. Don't tribalise this, Adeboye has lost it clearly and it is synonymous with God's of men not men of God.
show me where adeboye said buhari will be president....Pls show me at least news channel or newspaper go carry am... Find d link share me
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 2:13pm On Feb 18
Judolisco:
show me where adeboye said buhari will be president....Pls show me at least news channel or newspaper go carry am... Find d link share me

Seriously you want to go there. Bros you are a pathetic pathological liar. Google is you friend Adeboye made those statement twice prior to 2015 elections and 2019 elections.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 2:18pm On Feb 18
Absuchat:

Everything do them...ronu
Mind your business! Face your useless tribe.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 2:22pm On Feb 18
Realtruth2023:

Go and check the results on the Internet. The sad part is that Abiola lost in rivers state and states in the north, yet their problem is 3 states in south east that he lost therefore igbos didn't vote for him.
Mr man Abiola lost in all the Eastern state except Anambra. Stop giving us wrong statistics, go back and check the results on the internet, I have it here.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Absuchat(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18
CluelessMODS:

Mind your business! Face your useless tribe.
Says someone that must collect lashes of the cane before he can be fed a slice of bread.....spit on your disgusting tribe
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by ultimateprof: 2:36pm On Feb 18
Bookhub:
una eyes just open abi?

Revolution is coming, this i have seen.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Judolisco(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18
Realtruth2023:

Seriously you want to go there. Bros you are a pathetic pathological liar. Google is you friend Adeboye made those statement twice prior to 2015 elections and 2019 elections.
baba help me Google am now... Share.. R u scared of d link.... It's jst to support your statement.... You've called me a liar 3 times now... Jst drop link, make we see who dey lie... Make I jst save u stress, you'll find it and u won't see it.... Adeboye never endorsed buhari in 2015... I don't know what u guys gain from lying...
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by tenpipsperday: 3:08pm On Feb 18
Paramount01:

I said show me where they protested not planing, that plan is later aborted

Calling for protest march on the street is a protest on its own already.

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 3:09pm On Feb 18
Absuchat:

Says someone that must collect lashes of the cane before he can be fed a slice of bread.....spit on your disgusting tribe
Coming from a mo*ron whose brain is filled with maggots....I vomit on your useless fake products producing tribe!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Takolee: 3:28pm On Feb 18
Dear madam,

Please hold your leaders responsible and leave Pastor Adeboye out of this.

Since when did it become the constitutional duty of pastors to solve infrastructural problems?

We go see road....we go dey enter bush.

Madam dey mention UK and other European countries.

Do you realize that many categories of civil servants pay 40% tax in those countries?

Let us be guarded please.

Pastor Adeboye no be your mate o.

He is not responsible for the mess in Nigeria.

Address your leaders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by soccerlite: 3:32pm On Feb 18
Lolzzzzz 🀣

Atleast prayers can remove tinubu 🀣

It's bad for pastor to associate with politicians

What does light have to do with darkness
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by soccerlite: 3:42pm On Feb 18
Non Christian politicians will come to rccg camp, they will not come out when adeboye is counting 1-10

Who's deceiving who
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by soccerlite: 3:45pm On Feb 18
Babinski:

Pastor Adeboye's job is winning souls for Christ and not as a political activist, critic or social commentator. You cannot expect him to start inciting people against the Government because we all know how ruthless and vindictive our politicians are. It will be total lack of focus to get into political fights that can hamper his ministry and affect his primary duty.

But he doesn't win the soul of wicked politicians, and business men

They only visit him and dash him money
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Absuchat(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18
CluelessMODS:

Coming from a mo*ron whose brain is filled with maggots....I vomit on your useless fake products producing tribe!
Even at this rate, the fake products are luxury to you as no one in your miserable lineage can boost of 3 square meal a day grin
Thank God it's your tribesman that is showing the world that you have to be flogged before you can feed.
How many lashes did your mama collect today before they gave her Agege bread?
Ode oshi
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 4:45pm On Feb 18
Absuchat:

Even at this rate, the fake products are luxury to you as no one in your miserable lineage can boost of 3 square meal a day grin
Thank God it's your tribesman that is showing the world that you have to be flogged before you can feed.
How many lashes did your mama collect today before they gave her Agege bread?
Ode oshi
Oponu you are not making any sense! Poverty stricken miscreant from erosion ravaged tribe.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 4:46pm On Feb 18
Judolisco:
baba help me Google am now... Share.. R u scared of d link.... It's jst to support your statement.... You've called me a liar 3 times now... Jst drop link, make we see who dey lie... Make I jst save u stress, you'll find it and u won't see it.... Adeboye never endorsed buhari in 2015... I don't know what u guys gain from lying...

I am not going to do it, because you know the truth, you just want to throw lies and twist the narrative.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 4:47pm On Feb 18
CluelessMODS:

Mr man Abiola lost in all the Eastern state except Anambra. Stop giving us wrong statistics, go back and check the results on the internet, I have it here.

Mr man stop justifying the fact that you are clueless. Abiola also lost in Rivers didn't he? He had more than 40% in the 3 states he lost in SE. You people should stop being dense.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 4:59pm On Feb 18
Realtruth2023:

Mr man stop justifying the fact that you are clueless. Abiola also lost in Rivers didn't he? He had more than 40% in the 3 states he lost in SE. You people should stop being dense.
You are just displaying your stupidity and ignorance and of course you are dumb. I am not talking about River State here or percentage, give me the figures. You have foolishly agreed that he lost 3 states in SE which is contrary to your earlier comment.
Shame on you and STFUP.
Next. time make your point without insulting your father! Idiat!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by obrian888: 5:00pm On Feb 18
Babinski:

Pastor Adeboye's job is winning souls for Christ and not as a political activist, critic or social commentator. You cannot expect him to start inciting people against the Government because we all know how ruthless and vindictive our politicians are. It will be total lack of focus to get into political fights that can hamper his ministry and affect his primary duty.

I am a member of RCCG check the two publication above where Pastor Adeboye was asking GEJ to fix the country, why has he not ask Tinubu or why didn't he tell Bubu during his tenure, let's face the truth men of God in Nigeria have failed God, period.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by 2mininuP: 5:10pm On Feb 18
EyeCumInPiss:
Who still believes Adeboye's prophesy that very soon, $1=₦1

I strongly believe
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by successman100: 5:16pm On Feb 18
God hates evil.
If you work for God and you can't speak against evil, then you are different from God.
You are part of that evil.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Apel147(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18
E d pain this one say obi no win🀣
Yes daddy 😜😜😜
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by successman100: 5:29pm On Feb 18
I remember, my daddy Oyedepo use to attack buhari government and bokoharam without fear. If The Original creator God hates bad things/evil, then don't keep silent.
Prophet Elijah never kept silence about evils.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by HRMK: 5:29pm On Feb 18
WHICH WOMAN?SAME SHOWN HERE?SHE IS ONE OF THE CONVERTS!WHY NOT ASK HER WHAT HER IMAMS AND ALFAS HAVE DONE TO HELP THE COUNTRY?WHO ARE THE BOKO HARAM,FULANI HERDSMEN,BANDITS AND KIDNAPPERS?WHAT IS THEIR RELIGION?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by RandomFellow: 5:33pm On Feb 18
Paramount01:

Stop qouting bible, he won must come to justice must come with a clean hand, see the way bible sweet for your hand and you are a know person going against it.

If Adeboye don't talk against them because he is a Yoruba man or is A. P. C let pastor from other region talk against them, we have Mouka Lazarus the rest, talk

I didn't say he must (not) talk. But let him stop telling people to pray! Faith without work is what again?

Are you rccg member? Get ready for your fellow humans to come bow before you. As a small god wey all of una beπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by soil4soil(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18
madfind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phfRXO1gevI?si=yCN2cggDqe0lVVoU

Woman speaks against pastor adeboye saying he knows prayers will not change the fate of the country, you know the people destroying the country why keep saying we should pray when the problem is already known.

calling the likes of buhari, tinubu yet he keep visiting them and coming back telling us to keep praying.

Ok don't pray, go and fight them. Carry weapon and go to Aso rock or Daura and fight them

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.