Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye (67782 Views)

TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Jayhome24: 10:25pm On Feb 17
Absuchat:
Yoruba people ehn

People like you disgust me with passion. What brought tribe into this just tell me? No pastor in your tribe so why can't the pastor go and correct Tinubu

Seriously you disgust me, I'm not Yoruba but its annoying the way fools lik :Pe you seen everything through tribal stupidity.

Pastors dey your tribe and dem be Nigerians so tell them to go correct the govt or shut da f u c k.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by SoNature(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:

I swear, at this rate, I really wish u guys can just go your own way

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists

Take that sermon to APC because no party polarised this country like that good-for-nothing party.

With respect to saying that the Igbos should go, no ethnic group has ever fought and agitated to leave this yeye country like the Igbos. Nigeria dey shame me!

11 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17
madfind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phfRXO1gevI?si=yCN2cggDqe0lVVoU

Woman speaks against pastor adeboye saying he knows prayers will not change the fate of the country, you know the people destroying the country why keep saying we should pray when the problem is already known.

calling the likes of buhari, tinubu yet he keep visiting them and coming back telling us to keep praying.

Pastor
iLLuck Adebayo should be dragged out and stoned till he's dead

5 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by tenpipsperday: 10:27pm On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists

If you are not a foolish bigot yourself, how have you concluded the person who posted that thing is Igbo?

Ain't you worse than him/her?

Every anti Yoruba post is Igbo. Nonsense.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Chidex50(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:

You're more tribal than him. How do you know he's Igbo? Please prove it.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17
muyico:
don't judge man of God? remember what happened to Mariam when she talk again Moses

Adebayo is not a man of God

He's a fraud

A criminal

5 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by LagosFc: 10:28pm On Feb 17
Absuchat:
Yoruba people ehn
you lack brain, your obi will finally be retired in 2027😂

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by charleskl(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17
So wat shud he have said?....evrybdy should carry guns?
EreluRoz:
I saw through him long ago and how he's always friends with any government in power.

They are more of politicians than men of God, don't be deceived.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by SUNNINO(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17
Yoruba started all these in 2015, I was a victim of it both in their church and workplace, I lost truth and friendship in 2015. Never regretted ,because I least expected how the Yoruba treated people from SS and SE,we from SS were never exempted from their hatred.
EmperorCaesar:

6 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Elvis2kay: 10:29pm On Feb 17
shocked
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Segxydube: 10:30pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:
I saw through him long ago and how he's always friends with any government in power.

They are more of politicians than men of God, don't be deceived.

He is never friends with them... Stop saying trash.

Is he supposed to be fiighting them? Y una no just get sense 4 dis country
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Fuckyoumod: 10:30pm On Feb 17
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.
With all due respect your brain is like that of a toddler. You need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Segxydube: 10:31pm On Feb 17
StarRida:
there's no association between good and bad

Who are you to say someone is good or bad?

Are you God?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by baralatie(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17
If her questionnis why pray
The answer is simple
The hoy bible says you should pray for our leaders/kings etc
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by sammirano: 10:31pm On Feb 17
Another fuulish yiboo. See her mouth like funnel

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Ubanz: 10:32pm On Feb 17
Politicians use religious leaders to launder money thereby impoverishing the masses.
The religious leaders asks the masses to pray and blame them for their woes.
" You should pray, the problems of Nigeria is caused by your sins"
Can u imagine?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by RandomFellow: 10:33pm On Feb 17
Okwyjesus:

Pastor Adeboye is not the problem of Nigeria. He is helping to solve the problem with the church cutting edge CSR and employing thousands including helping to develop Mowe axis of Lagos / Ibadan expressway.

Don't ever insult him else you won't live to his age of 82.

It's not everybody you insult and go free.

You are free to insult me, but don't cross the fire red line

Qué será, será... If we don't live up to 82, it was because we wasn't meant to reach 82; not because we insulted (or called out) any forking human! You that is dishing up curses, what's the assurance that you see tomorrow?

Adeboye is human. Bible said "...if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men"? I dare say that adeboye has lost that glory I, and many others look up to him for. So many meaningless words, words spoken before thinking! I hope he sees this post, I really wish to see him again for what I know him for!

If a "man of god" goes astray, it's our duty to call him back to the fold! Jesus will not come to do that for him/them!!!

Fork it men... Don't provoke me! Go and buy a bag of rice, fresh tomatoes, or even milk! How many people can afford the basic needs of life? This very adeboye (it's not a mistake, I didn't capitalize his name!) was among those that foisted this very government, and the one before it upon us! Damn it!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by charleskl(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17
Una go just dey open una mouth waahhhh.....did he force or tell u pple to vote in APC despite buhari?....after una collect #5k and sell ur vote..u pple are now expecting him 2 tell una 2 protest abi?..oga better pray
madfind:
moses wasnt busy licking politicians foot was he??
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Proudlyomonna: 10:35pm On Feb 17
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.

How can a man who doesn't believe in Nigeria have good intentions for same Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

The only intensions my presidio have is to snifff something, shout emilokan emilokan, bulabalabalu,grab it and run with it grin grin grin

Tinubu is a total disgrace to the south,word on the streets is Northerners say bubu is better than Tinubu,You can't argue with them bcus the evidence is clear.

It took bubu at least years to do his maximum disaster,it took Tinubu just less than 10months to destroy everything pkatapkata grin grin

Good intentions no get business with people like Tinubu oo grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by merits(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17
madfind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phfRXO1gevI?si=yCN2cggDqe0lVVoU

Woman speaks against pastor adeboye saying he knows prayers will not change the fate of the country, you know the people destroying the country why keep saying we should pray when the problem is already known.

calling the likes of buhari, tinubu yet he keep visiting them and coming back telling us to keep praying.

All this baba dem,na Dem be the main problem seff.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by kamaldin(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17
muyico:
don't judge man of God? remember what happened to Mariam when she talk again Moses

Dey play ooo
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MySolace: 10:38pm On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:

U urself sound like a racist too... He could b throwing a banter. But den, truth is better said in jest.

...@ ur last paragraph, quite ridiculous!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Anatolia: 10:39pm On Feb 17
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

This woman makes a lot of sense.

Anyways nothing concern me with Adeboye.

If dem like make dem impeach Tinubu, no be my business.

My business be say no Igbo man will every rule Nigeria.

Whether na Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa, Idoma or even Kenyan go rule us after dem impeach Tinubu no wahala as long as no be igbo man

Fool! Don’t buy anything made by ibo. With people like you, it will be difficult for Nigeria to make progress.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by charleskl(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17
Oga shut up.. hao members do jehovah witness have?...ma rccg church here in lagos still gave us foodstuffs and other items during d covid....u won't expect dem to donate to pple and come advertise on air for everybody nah
optionalY09:
Gbaju e ni awon baba yi

Name 1 charity of Redeem church that make provision for member feeding in this Hardtime

Jehovahs witnesses during covid always deliver food that will last two weeks to my neighbour and his family

These people don’t even mandate their members for offering
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Bekind123: 10:39pm On Feb 17
Festy4u:

Just imagine his vicious attacks on Jonathan while he soft peddled on his tribe man!

This is the height of hypocrisy! undecided
This last election exposed their true nature. I don't believe their Christianity, they are fake Christians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by SUNNINO(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17
Shut up overgrown baby, these people led protest against Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 and carried so many propaganda, because they supported APC into govt and Tinubu is their tribe,no protest and critism,what form of hypocrasy is this.
Jayhome24:

People like you disgust me with passion. What brought tribe into this just tell me? No pastor in your tribe so why can't the pastor go and correct Tinubu

Seriously you disgust me, I'm not Yoruba but its annoying the way fools lik :Pe you seen everything through tribal stupidity.

Pastors dey your tribe and dem be Nigerians so tell them to go correct the govt or shut da f u c k.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Naijanascam: 10:40pm On Feb 17
She is 1000% correct✔✅✅ in what she said

3 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:41pm On Feb 17
ShobayoEmma:

Illiterate reasoning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by charleskl(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17
Na him get the church?..if u answer "yes" den u no get sense.....
bdon12:

Na only mumu person dey take adeboye serious.He is only interested in his church business
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by RandomFellow: 10:42pm On Feb 17
charleskl:
Una go just dey open una mouth waahhhh.....did he force or tell u pple to vote in APC despite buhari?....after una collect #5k and sell ur vote..u pple are now expecting him 2 tell una 2 protest abi?..oga better pray

Bros... We all knew the body language of these god of men during the electioneering period. Now shit don hit fan, baba want make we pray. No sir, talk to power, you have link to power. If you can't talk to them, then with all due respect sir, stfu, and preach you holiness and prosperity. Don't ask us to pray. What exactly is that prayer supposed to do?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by tefund(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17
optionalY09:
Gbaju e ni awon baba yi

Name 1 charity of Redeem church that make provision for member feeding in this Hardtime

Jehovahs witnesses during covid always deliver food that will last two weeks to my neighbour and his family

These people don’t even mandate their members for offering
JW de try for that one,it is their tradition world-wide.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.