Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye (67778 Views)

TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by madfind: 5:38pm On Feb 18
soil4soil:

Ok don't pray, go and fight them. Carry weapon and go to Aso rock or Daura and fight them
ok
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Judolisco(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18
Realtruth2023:

I am not going to do it, because you know the truth, you just want to throw lies and twist the narrative.
baba jst one link, you're beating around d bush.... I can give u links that he didn't support anyone in 2014... Maybe u are jst repeating what they told you in your party's WhatsApp group...

https://www.thecable.ng/question-adeboye-gej-osinbajo/amp
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by rickleye: 6:06pm On Feb 18
madfind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phfRXO1gevI?si=yCN2cggDqe0lVVoU

Woman speaks against pastor adeboye saying he knows prayers will not change the fate of the country, you know the people destroying the country why keep saying we should pray when the problem is already known.

calling the likes of buhari, tinubu yet he keep visiting them and coming back telling us to keep praying.

Lots of people don’t know what happens in the corridor of powers.

Since his wife is a pastor it makes sense that he would be the one to call and pray for the government.
It is not his role to advise on policies but pray.
Read through the whole Old Testament there are many many instances where wicked kings called the prophet to know the will of God. Despite warnings - kings will do whatever the heck they want to do.
I will not be surprised that there are clerics up to 50 that pray for the country plus babalawo’s.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 6:24pm On Feb 18
Judolisco:
baba jst one link, you're beating around d bush.... I can give u links that he didn't support anyone in 2014... Maybe u are jst repeating what they told you in your party's WhatsApp group...

https://www.thecable.ng/question-adeboye-gej-osinbajo/amp

See this clown ooooo. Do you think I waste time in a WhatsApp group of jobless people like you? You first tried to tribalise it, never worked now you are shouting grounds again.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by HRMK: 6:27pm On Feb 18
simply hear #nochichi #yesdaddy #artfuldodger boy!can igbo votes make obi the president of this country?even with 98% of southeast votes.he still failed!too bad!which of the regions were the igbos expecting votes from?same your youths tonguelash at every opportunity?the irony of it all is seeing your igbo elders being helpless about it all!its rather unfortunate!!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 6:27pm On Feb 18
CluelessMODS:

You are just displaying your stupidity and ignorance and of course you are dumb. I am not talking about River State here or percentage, give me the figures. You have foolishly agreed that he lost 3 states in SE which is contrary to your earlier comment.
Shame on you and STFUP.
Next. time make your point without insulting your father! Idiat!

Oga you are a clueless entity walahi. Instead of you to remove the bias in your blocked head that is preventing you from reasoning, you keep embarrassing you father. He lost but he lost narrowly and in fact he had more that 40% votes in those states without rigging. You keep castigated igbos.shebi SS Rivers didn't vote him too in fact the lost more in rivers that even in each of the south east states.
Oga go and get something meaningful to do with your life and stop being an embarrassment to your lineage.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by RandomFellow: 6:31pm On Feb 18
HRMK:
simply hear #nochichi #yesdaddy #artfuldodger boy!can igbo votes make obi the president of this country?even with 98% of southeast votes.he still failed!too bad!which of the regions were the igbos expecting votes from?same your youths tonguelash at every opportunity?the irony of it all is seeing your igbo elders being helpless about it all!its rather unfortunate!!

Speak English
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by madfind: 6:34pm On Feb 18
People dey vex oh
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Judolisco(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18
Realtruth2023:

See this clown ooooo. Do you think I waste time in a WhatsApp group of jobless people like you? You first tried to tribalise it, never worked now you are shouting grounds again.
oga drop link of adeboye supporting buhari in 2015...
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by BabaRamota1980: 6:47pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
I saw through him long ago and how he's always friends with any government in power.

They are more of politicians than men of God, don't be deceived.

Thus thou speaketh against my anointed?

Speaketh not against the chosen one, that the wrath may miss thine head.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by BabaRamota1980: 6:54pm On Feb 18
madfind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phfRXO1gevI?si=yCN2cggDqe0lVVoU

Woman speaks against pastor adeboye saying he knows prayers will not change the fate of the country, you know the people destroying the country why keep saying we should pray when the problem is already known.

calling the likes of buhari, tinubu yet he keep visiting them and coming back telling us to keep praying.

The man of God is holy, his head hath been anointed in oil, no harm wisheth upon him shall manifest. Thou shalt bow thine head and thine kneels before him to be cleansed of thine error and sin. Thou shallt desist, and toucheth not the man of God, the anointed head!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by BabaRamota1980: 7:09pm On Feb 18
iramure:
All the big pastors in Nigeria need to be arrested because they have done enough damage to the collective mentality of Nigerians

FIRE! FIREEE!! FIIIRREEE!!

Thou has blasphemeth. FFFFIRRREEEEE!!!!!!

NO EVIL WISHETH ON THE ANOINTED SHALL PASS.

OHH ABARAKEKETURAKATAYYA
OHHH SELAH OHH SELAH OHHH SELAH
SHATARAKABETAYASHAKARBELA.

All knees shall bend and all heads bow before the men of God, the anointed holies.

Nigeria is sinful, these pastors were sent and commanded by God to save this country. Do not speak ill of these anointed Pastors, this is great blasphemy indeed. You must cease and desist.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MamaletASO: 7:18pm On Feb 18
AnawallsE:
prayers doesn't work on the government. If u like continue praying from now till whenever, Nigeria will never change... Except the country Constitution is changed. Prayer is least of Nigeria problem

grin grin grin

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Gfrank07: 7:26pm On Feb 18
StarRida:
there's no association between good and bad
na all your friends good ba..
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MamaletASO: 7:28pm On Feb 18
Alhajikd:

You are the one that needs brain evaluation because religion have made you to be reasoning like a castrated he goat

Are all goats castrated??

What about she-goats??

Tell me sth, I want to knw
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by HRMK: 7:29pm On Feb 18
RandomFellow:

Speak English
U SABI ENGLISH?NOR BE #BROKEN UR GENERATIONS DEY SABI?YEYE DEY SMELL!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Hugose: 7:29pm On Feb 18
Man of God my left BOM BOM. Number 1 hell fire candidate for standing with what's wrong
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 7:37pm On Feb 18
Realtruth2023:

Oga you are a clueless entity walahi. Instead of you to remove the bias in your blocked head that is preventing you from reasoning, you keep embarrassing you father. He lost but he lost narrowly and in fact he had more that 40% votes in those states without rigging. You keep castigated igbos.shebi SS Rivers didn't vote him too in fact the lost more in rivers that even in each of the south east states.
Oga go and get something meaningful to do with your life and stop being an embarrassment to your lineage.
It is obvious that you are from a very useless mother and father and an embarrassment to your generations born and unborn. Instead of you to admit your mistake and foolishness you are busy arguing. Asshole like you can you show me where I castigated Igbos? And I don't understand why you keep referencing Rivers are Rivers people IGBOS?
Yeye person just spewing rubbish and irrelevant things. Yes I am clueless just like your father.
I am taking squarely about the votes he got in eastern states. Anyways I don't own a nonentity like you any explanations, insulting and stupidity runs in your family.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by barrysome001: 7:59pm On Feb 18
EyeCumInPiss:
Who still believes Adeboye's prophesy that very soon, $1=₦1
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Trybes(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18
optionalY09:
Gbaju e ni awon baba yi

Name 1 charity of Redeem church that make provision for members feeding in this Hardtime

Jehovahs witnesses during covid always deliver food that will last two weeks to my neighbour and his family

These people don’t even mandate their members for offering
By their fruits we shall know the true people of God
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Negroid001(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
I saw through him long ago and how he's always friends with any government in power.

They are more of politicians than men of God, don't be deceived.
Iyaebe how far?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by ebenholer2(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18
The woman should better pour her anger somewhere hence and leave the old man alone. Sincerely he is innocent of all the allegations against him.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Teejaney88(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18
The scales are beginning to fall off...
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Patojargz: 12:43am On Feb 19
Mama have spoken the bitter truth... Redeemer's normally go find way 2 twist wetin mama cap around....
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Kingofhoes: 2:44am On Feb 19
muyico:
don't judge man of God? remember what happened to Mariam when she talk again Moses
This here is one of the many problems of Africans
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Kingofhoes: 2:46am On Feb 19
Babinski:

Pastor Adeboye's job is winning souls for Christ and not as a political activist, critic or social commentator. You cannot expect him to start inciting people against the Government because we all know how ruthless and vindictive our politicians are. It will be total lack of focus to get into political fights that can hamper his ministry and affect his primary duty.
Make children of God no chop? Make children of God dey die on daily from lack of accura infrastructure due to corrupt practices? Don’t be ridiculous
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 5:22am On Feb 19
CluelessMODS:

It is obvious that you are from a very useless mother and father and an embarrassment to your generations born and unborn. Instead of you to admit your mistake and foolishness you are busy arguing. Asshole like you can you show me where I castigated Igbos? And I don't understand why you keep referencing Rivers are Rivers people IGBOS?
Yeye person just spewing rubbish and irrelevant things. Yes I am clueless just like your father.
I am taking squarely about the votes he got in eastern states. Anyways I don't own a nonentity like you any explanations, insulting and stupidity runs in your family.

Well I am not surprised because you know your parents were useless and you are ashamed of them, so you feel the best way is to project the shortcomings of your parents on others. If you were smart enough and very sensible, you will see that I made mention that yes Abiola lost in south Eastern states but it was from a narrow margin and he got more that the constitutional votes in those areas. Abiola even post in areas in the north and in the south south(Rivers) you never talked about it, but to cast aspersions on the igbos like as if it must be by force to vote Abiola.
Oga go and cure the traumatic experience you had with your parents and stop being ashamed of them being useless, so that you will not be insulting people you don't know who can actually send you to jail by tracking your profile and dealing with you.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 7:04am On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

Well I am not surprised because you know your parents were useless and you are ashamed of them, so you feel the best way is to project the shortcomings of your parents on others. If you were smart enough and very sensible, you will see that I made mention that yes Abiola lost in south Eastern states but it was from a narrow margin and he got more that the constitutional votes in those areas. Abiola even post in areas in the north and in the south south(Rivers) you never talked about it, but to cast aspersions on the igbos like as if it must be by force to vote Abiola.
Oga go and cure the traumatic experience you had with your parents and stop being ashamed of them being useless, so that you will not be insulting people you don't know who can actually send you to jail by tracking your profile and dealing with you.
I didn't read the thrash that you wrote, I won't be going back and forth with an irresponsible bigot that wasn't properly brought up by his parents. I only read the last part.... foolish idiot you have forgotten that you started the insults! If you did not trace my profile to deal with me you will perish this year, na Fulani heards men go kill you... your irresponsible mother will cry for you.I am waiting!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 7:15am On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

Useless idiot how about you IGBOS who are cursing Yoruba for not voting Obi,? Is it by force to vote Obi? You are accusing Yorubas of what you people are doing! Kettle calling pot black. I will not discuss Abiola with you again, what I am waiting for is that dealing that you want to deal with me.... useless Otokoto generation. May your road be rough! Dumbass!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 7:38am On Feb 19
CluelessMODS:

Useless idiot how about you IGBOS who are cursing Yoruba for not voting Obi,? Is it by force to vote Obi? You are accusing Yorubas of what you people are doing! Kettle calling pot black. I will not discuss Abiola with you again, what I am waiting for is that dealing that you want to deal with me.... useless Otokoto generation. May your road be rough! Dumbass!

You see your true colour has come to the fore. Dude is it by force to vote Tinubu? Did anyone send thugs to prevent people from voting Tinubu like how you guys did? Oga you are just a pained loser, I am not here to deliberate on Tinubu and PO, it is your conscience that does the job for me every night when you are alone.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by CluelessMODS: 7:40am On Feb 19
Realtruth2023:

You see your true colour has come to the fore. Dude is it by force to vote Tinubu? Did anyone send thugs to prevent people from voting Tinubu like how you guys did? Oga you are just a pained loser, I am not here to deliberate on Tinubu and PO, it is your conscience that does the job for me every night when you are alone.
I said I will not discuss anything with you again all I want is for you to come deal with me....if not you not see the end this month... vagabond!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 7:42am On Feb 19
CluelessMODS:

I didn't read the thrash that you wrote, I won't be going back and forth with an irresponsible bigot that wasn't properly brought up by his parents. I only read the last part.... foolish idiot you have forgotten that you started the insults! If you did not trace my profile to deal with me you will perish this year, na Fulani heards men go kill you... your irresponsible mother will cry for you.I am waiting!

Again how can you comment on something you didn't read? grin grin grin grin grin your fear is talking, look I have already told you what will happen to you and I will act when it is time for me to act, I don't need you to dare me, It is your fear that is talking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.